leelou

Jan group

Hey girls!

I'm Jan 28th with Dr Greensmith in Melbourne for septorhinoplasty -  aesthetically it's mainly removal of dorsal hump.

Looking forward to keeping up with everyones progress :D

Hi everyone 

Im January 18th for a breast lift and implants I'm 42 years old I have had 2 children and I recently lost 25 kg so I have just loose skin for breast now .I am traveling to Thailand and having the surgery done by Dr Jib so looking forward to it good luck to you all :D

On 11/19/2016 at 0:54 PM, DrMGirl2017 said:

Hey!

I'm January 31st with Dr Miroshnik in Sydney - tuberous breast correction with periareolar incision!

Another tuberous girl hi :) 
Are you getting the scar all the way around the areola? I have tuberous breasts but dr Tavakoli has said he can fix mine without any scars on my breasts - i am getting lots of fat grafting to make them nice. I am just so excited and relieved that a) theres a name for the hideous looking boobs i have and b. they are getting fixed

On 11/3/2016 at 0:16 PM, Holly101 said:

Yay another Jan girl! I'm going to Dr Narupon in Phuket for just a standard BA on the 4th :) 

Phuket is beatiful i went with my boyfriend last  year, where are you staying?

On 11/9/2016 at 10:32 AM, Stacy013 said:

I'm also Jan 23rd with Dr Moncrieff in Newcastle! So excited! 

Im a deflated C/D cup after having 2 kids! Having BA to fill them back up!

How exciting, what size are you going?

On 11/12/2016 at 2:48 AM, Maira said:

Hey girls!

I'm Jan 28th with Dr Greensmith in Melbourne for septorhinoplasty -  aesthetically it's mainly removal of dorsal hump.

Looking forward to keeping up with everyones progress :D

i realy really really want to get a rhinoplasty done and I am going to ask Dr Tavakoli about this when i see him - obvs have to wait a while but my boobs are really my main concern but i am so interested to hear how you go, what your recovery is like etc

On 11/20/2016 at 7:24 PM, Mish2304 said:

Hi everyone 

Im January 18th for a breast lift and implants I'm 42 years old I have had 2 children and I recently lost 25 kg so I have just loose skin for breast now .I am traveling to Thailand and having the surgery done by Dr Jib so looking forward to it good luck to you all :D

another thailand girl :) are you also going to phuket?

5 hours ago, leelou said:

Are you getting the scar all the way around the areola? I have tuberous breasts but dr Tavakoli has said he can fix mine without any scars on my breasts - i am getting lots of fat grafting to make them nice. I am just so excited and relieved that a) theres a name for the hideous looking boobs i have and b. they are getting fixed

i realy really really want to get a rhinoplasty done and I am going to ask Dr Tavakoli about this when i see him - obvs have to wait a while but my boobs are really my main concern but i am so interested to hear how you go, what your recovery is like etc

Yes I am going to Phuket very excited and I am staying in karon 

On 23 November 2016 at 2:43 PM, leelou said:

Hey Leelou!

I'm actually able to just get the incision under the breast crease which is a relief! But Dr M said my arerolars would stretch a little - however, my skin is so fair and my nipples so light we agreed that we would let is stretch and look at periareolar breast lift with reducing the nipples on the next surgery when I change the implants over.

To be honest I'd rather just have the one surgery for now as I've never had anything before haha! He also said he may do fat grafting in there! I hope so! Dr Tav's girls are amazing! He does a wonderful job!

What size etc are you going given the tuberous breasts?

Hi Ladies, 

i am booked for a BA with Dr Tony Connell in Perth on the 23rd Jan - Seems like a very popular date haha

163cm, 59kgs, 12.5-13BWD

345-415cc's - haven't decided yet 

Been wanting this for 15yrs! finally, and so excited!

Ive got an Instagram BA account if anyone wants to follow - excited_much.

does anyone else have one?

im also filing a boob vlog on YouTube - LifeofTals. There are not enough aussies ones and I found the boob vlogs so informative over the years :)

On 11/24/2016 at 5:18 PM, DrMGirl2017 said:

Hey Leelou!

I'm actually able to just get the incision under the breast crease which is a relief! But Dr M said my arerolars would stretch a little - however, my skin is so fair and my nipples so light we agreed that we would let is stretch and look at periareolar breast lift with reducing the nipples on the next surgery when I change the implants over.

To be honest I'd rather just have the one surgery for now as I've never had anything before haha! He also said he may do fat grafting in there! I hope so! Dr Tav's girls are amazing! He does a wonderful job!

What size etc are you going given the tuberous breasts?

Is it 100% that you will need two operations and if so, does it cost more?
Dr Tavakoli never said to me that I needed a two stage procedure. I wont really know what size until in the surgery as he uses intraoperatve sizers but i think around 330cc

On 29/10/2016 at 11:37 AM, leelou said:

Is there a Jan group I dont know about yet??? Id love to start one.

Im Jan 23 with Dr Tavakoli - Tuberous correction with fat graft and scoring

Cant wait to get to know you all

@leelou congrats!! What are your stats if you don't mind me asking? :)

On 20/11/2016 at 4:24 PM, Mish2304 said:

Hi everyone 

@Mish2304 congrats on the weight loss Mish!!! What an achievement! 

1 hour ago, BoobsCD said:

Paying my fees soon - up until now I've felt like I can still change my mind, but once I've paid up that's it! I'm a bit terrified! Wondering what I'm doing to myself.

@BoobsCD I felt like I was locked in once the finance and leave approval came through haha. Done deal! 

Im nervous about them not turning out old enough, or missing my slender shape with small boobs... but I think having boobs will outweigh both :)

I know what you mean about missing my slender shape. My issue is that I don't actually hate/hugely dislike my small boobs - I just wish they were a bit bigger! So I'm wondering if I will regret it if the result doesn't blow me away.

On 5 December 2016 at 1:41 PM, leelou said:

Is it 100% that you will need two operations and if so, does it cost more?
Dr Tavakoli never said to me that I needed a two stage procedure. I wont really know what size until in the surgery as he uses intraoperatve sizers but i think around 330cc

Well, it's not so much a two stage procedure. It's that Dr M has suggested I could push the areolar resizing back to when I get my revision breast implants put in. I wouldn't bother getting my nipples resized until the revision surgery. If he said I'd need it done before then, I would just do it on this first surgery. But he says I don't need to so lets hope it turns out ok!

Dr M said I could go between 330cc and 400cc. I'm hoping to go as big as possible but will make sure it's under his judgement. 

What size are you now?

12 hours ago, BoobsCD said:

I know what you mean about missing my slender shape. My issue is that I don't actually hate/hugely dislike my small boobs - I just wish they were a bit bigger! So I'm wondering if I will regret it if the result doesn't blow me away.

@BoobsCD :-/ know exactly what you mean. Although I don't hate my boobs, I don't like them without a double padded bra haha. And I love not having to worry when I run, or them getting in the way at all, and things like that. I'm worried I'll look pregnant in tops that are not fitted, where now I look slim. :( 

Hey Ladies!

I'm booked for the 25th of Jan with Mark Lee in Perth.

Currently uneven A/AA cups, hoping for natural looking B with much more symmetry.

After some deliberation I've decided on 200cc (left) and 225cc (right), round implants, under the muscle, moderate profile.

Good luck to us all!

@excited_much not yet, probably going looking this weekend.

A while ago I heard there's a good bra that does up in the front in Kmart which is inexpensive, so I'll probably start my search there.

I was told by my surgeons PA to focus on getting a bra where it fits around under the bust, so not to worry so much about the cups, just worry about the band that goes around you as that's what needs to fit and be comfortable.