Shanelee

Breast Implants lean body not much breast tissue

Hi Ladies, I'm having my boobs done early next year...woohoo! I'm lean with little breast tissue. I've been researching and have had one consult with Dr Georgina Konrat in Brisbane so far however not completely comfortable as she only does overs? My second consult is in two weeks with Dr Phil Richardson at North Lakes. I've found alot of reviews on him. I'm still unsure which way to go....over or under muscle. I also go to the gym alot....thanks heaps in advance!

Hi Shanelee, I have booked my surgery for March next year with Dr Richardson. I'm an A cup and will be getting 390cc round under the muscle, which he agreed with as well. He asked me what size I was wanting, so i provided photos of the look I was wanting to achieve. He then gave me a Crop top and inserts to try, and decided it was the perfect size for my small frame. He then went through all the risks of surgery and provided me with an information pack. He seemed quiet in the consult, but provided answers to all the questions I had prepared. All the girls working are all more than helpful and make you feel comfortable to ask questions and send emails. I am sure I will be happy with his results :)

I was / am  very lean also . You could even see the bones on my chest with very little tissue I went under the muscle as advised. I don't have the before photos to show but I can tell you going under the muscle has plumped up my chest area nicely . There was a risk that you would see the implants as I am lean my surgeon said if that happens just put on a kg or two.  Lucky for gym junkie me it all worked out and I didn't have put on weight to cover the implants . I think proper placement from a good surgeon helps. 

Please do your research on Dr Konrat - I'm sure I've read a bit about her on this forum. Although I think some of the members were spelling her name differently, she seems to patrol these forums irregularly. This is just from memory though. 

I'm 44kg and you can see my ribs I went dual plane because my chest was suited best for that, her practice is near our business and a lot of high profile brisbane people do go there 😉 but I haven't researched good or bad so I'm not spectaculating on her skills, I would only be concerned if someone only does one type of implant as then won't everyone be a candidate, I thought that when I got a few consults from surgeons who did the same, I felt shouldn't they have declined me if I wasn't suited for that etc 

Best to always get a few options

I think it's such a huge decision that getting more than one consult  is advisable , as many as you see fit. There are many surgeons that only do one particular implant,  for example TCI and I know they have turned people down because they think they are not a good  candidate. Best advice is research research and then research more . It is easy to go for the cheapest option but really I guess you have to trust your instincts . 

Although most surgeons prefer to do unders in thin womenarrow-10x10.png, overs can actually look quite natural on skinny girls too. If you have literally NO breast tissue, as in you're a total blank palette, look like a boy and have no breast development, then you will probably need unders. But if you're boobs are just 'small', overs may be fine. I'm very skinny with a BMI less than 17 and I had overs. I think they look quite natural. :) Feel free to FR me and have a look at my before and afters!