Dr Peter Widdowson did my boob job less then 2 years ago and I am extremely unhappy, they have ended up saggy, low extremely far apart and completely fall to the sides when I lay  which is fixable but of course he charges for them to be fixed which is a joke. I had normal size b boobs before I was a perfect candidate for implants so there is no excuse as to why I got the hideous look I received. After the surgery the staff are hardly friendly and I paid an arm and a leg as I thought I was getting the best of the best on the Gold Coast! I wish I went to Thailand! I am now searching for someone to fix , I have wasted 12 grand and would never recommend anyone to the lotus institute 

On 03/11/2016 at 10:24 PM, Gcgirl12 said:

Dr Peter Widdowson did my boob job less then 2 years ago and I am extremely unhappy, they have ended up saggy, low extremely far apart and completely fall to the sides when I lay  which is fixable but of course he charges for them to be fixed which is a joke. I had normal size b boobs before I was a perfect candidate for implants so there is no excuse as to why I got the hideous look I received. After the surgery the staff are hardly friendly and I paid an arm and a leg as I thought I was getting the best of the best on the Gold Coast! I wish I went to Thailand! I am now searching for someone to fix , I have wasted 12 grand and would never recommend anyone to the lotus institute 

Omg! This is definitely not want I wanted to read! I am booked for a BA with Dr Widdowson on wednesday. I have done so much research and haven't found anything negative about him. I also have a friend who went to him and is very happy. 

What was your stats? Do you mind showing a pic of your before and after? 

Sometimes undesirable results happen - we take a gamble when we have the surgery. There is no guarantee. Sometimes it's the surgeons error, sometimes it's not their fault. The only issue I have is the way the surgeon and staff have handled your unhappiness. I've personally never heard of this surgeon. I would recommend Dr Broadhurst or Dr Richardson in brisbane or if on the Gold Coast Dr Doyle or Dr Layt.