On 2016-11-05 at 4:01 AM, InsertUserNameHere said:

I very much regret getting a tummy tuck - anyone else out there feel the same way? How did you come to terms with the regret?

Hi I know it wasn’t last year but I am 3 mths post op regretting it I am all normal movement but feel like I have a implant and numb from breasts to pubic and hip to hip very tight still from above navel to pubic I am wondering if this will ever pass especially the block feeling no pain just driving me to tears can u relate Nd now been a while did u nirice

On 11/10/2017 at 6:39 AM, Becky70 said:

Hi I know it wasn’t last year but I am 3 mths post op regretting it I am all normal movement but feel like I have a implant and numb from breasts to pubic and hip to hip very tight still from above navel to pubic I am wondering if this will ever pass especially the block feeling no pain just driving me to tears can u relate Nd now been a while did u nirice

Sorry to hear that. I understand how you feel. The tightness definitely goes away and it starts to feel more 'normal'.

In case it can help anybody the separation of muscles can be solved with exercise. I did it naturally. Also, if you don't care about the lose skin and just want to correct the muscle separation it can be done with laparoscopy through your belly bottom and it doesnt leave a scar. 

I really wanted to get an abdominoplasty but since I corrected my muscles with exercise, I am leaning to not having it. I hate the lose skin after losing weight but this surgery is massive. They basically skin you like a pig and then all that skin has to be reattached to your muscles. Its a huge trauma for the body. 

I'm thinking about it very hard, and researching a lot. Most likely I wont do it. 

On 8/23/2018 at 2:59 AM, Alpha17 said:

In case it can help anybody the separation of muscles can be solved with exercise. I did it naturally. Also, if you don't care about the lose skin and just want to correct the muscle separation it can be done with laparoscopy through your belly bottom and it doesnt leave a scar. 

I really wanted to get an abdominoplasty but since I corrected my muscles with exercise, I am leaning to not having it. I hate the lose skin after losing weight but this surgery is massive. They basically skin you like a pig and then all that skin has to be reattached to your muscles. Its a huge trauma for the body. 

I'm thinking about it very hard, and researching a lot. Most likely I wont do it. 

Exercise is not always effective - I did extensive physiothery for years and my gap improved but was still quite large. My separation was extreme - it’s the only reason I had the tt (which I regret and ironically I still have a muscle separation so I total waste of time/money and I agree, a massive trauma to the body).

where can one get a muscle repair via laparoscopy? I searched for something like this to avoid needing a tummy tuck but I was constantly told only plastic surgeons will do muscle repairs and only via a tummy tuck. If there is another way i’d Love the details