Lucky Cat

Regretting going too big now

Wow ok so in the last few days I have been feeling that my boobs are now too big for my little frame :( Quite the opposite to what most people people would say after a BA

I'm coming up to 10 months post op so they are pretty much sitting where they will be until the next time I get them replaced. 

Sometimes I look at myself in the mirror and think that they are now making me look top heavy and therefore fat. 

I have been loving my boobs ever since I got them and have no regrets having surgery, because I actually had nothing before. I've notice that I do have to actually try on clothes now, especially tops and dresses to make sure they fit my boobs. There are certain tops I can't really wear now because I find they make me look top heavy - especially high neck tops. I tried on a dress the other day and the normal size 6 was perfect but my boobs didn't fit them and then the size 8 didn't fit my body - it was too big! If only my boobs were slightly smaller I would have fit the size 6 :( (first world problems) Has anyone else experienced the same problem? please tell me I'm not alone. Maybe I'm just overthinking it or just not used to having boobs? I remember I used to get so frustrated when I had no boobs because I could never wear certain dresses like blackless or low cut. Now it's the opposite lol.

I'm happy with my result and they look amazingly natural. I did want side boob to accentuate a smaller waist and balance out curves but I just wish they were slightly smaller in volume now. I guess my biggest issue is they make me look fat and then I'm worried after I have kids they will balloon out even more and I'll by trying to dress them down. I did anticipate this before going ahead with the surgery and understand after I have all my kids I will probably end up needing a lift and new implants. I just don't want to be constantly worrying like I am now for the next 10-15 years. 

Feeling down :( 

Hey!

I haven't had my BA as yet, so I can't say I can relate to your concerns - but I'm sorry to hear you are feeling this way after your surgery :(

How big did you go and from what size? I've also had the same concerns that clothes may not fit very well after my operation (having in January with Dr Miroshnik).

I only started feeling this way in the last week! It's probably because it's coming into summer. This will be my first summer with the girls so finding new summer clothes to fit the boobs has been a slight mission. I was a 10A/B before and I'm a 10D now. Here's my before and after. I feel so bad complaining because my results are perfect. I guess we'll always find something to complain about.

Front

10 Months post op

10 Months post op

Oh my god!! They are AMAZING!!

But seriously - it's your body and it's your right to speak about how you're feeling! So don't think that you can't voice your concerns - there are people here that may have the same issues and can tell you what they've done to overcome them!

It's obviously just the tight summer clothes that you are struggling with right? It's a shame because it look like you have the figure to look great in the tight fits, but I can see where the boobs will be a problem.

We need to design clothes for women post BA - would probably make a killing haha!

I can totally relate. I had 350cc and I have a BMI of 17 so quite skinny. I've definitely had more moments of feeling 'too big' than too small. There was a period of about a month there where I thought I would've been happier with the 300cc and just a moderate plusarrow-10x10.png profile instead of high profile. I completely agree in that high neck tops now make me look heavier than they did! However, my waist looks tiny in comparison and I've learned that wearing a very thin bralette helps downplay them when I'm wearing these sorts of tops and now I think they look great! I think there has definitely been an adjustment period and I'm still learning how to dress them (different style bras for different tops are often needed). Overall, I'm actually really happy. But I completely understand the feeling you have. I used to love being very petite and athletic looking (although I still wanted boobs) and for a while I felt that my new boobs made me look 'fatter'. But I still have random people calling me 'twiggy' or 'skinny minnie' so I think a lot of that was in my head and I just needed to get used to them :) I think they look better and more natural in very thin, unlined bras. In the beginning I NEVER wore push-ups or padded bras but now I find myself wanting the extra oomph occasionally ;) It's taken time to get used to them but I actually think they're the perfect size now. I can make them look modest or WHOAH! Hehe. I think wearing the rights bras for the right clothes makes a huge difference. I think you look fantastic, by the way. Don't stress about them being too big in the future!! You can't predict what will happen. Not everyone gains a lot of weight during pregnancy and if you don't like them after kids, get a revision. :) Don't torture yourself with all of these 'maybes'. Enjoy the beautiful new set that you have now. I definitely don't think you look top heavy but as a skinny person myself who went from an A to a D overnight, I can understand how an extra 350cc on your chest makes you feel that way!

22 minutes ago, Lucky Cat said:

I only started feeling this way in the last week! It's probably because it's coming into summer. This will be my first summer with the girls so finding new summer clothes to fit the boobs has been a slight mission. I was a 10A/B before and I'm a 10D now. Here's my before and after. I feel soarrow-10x10.png bad complaining because my results are perfect. I guess we'll always find something to complain about.

Front

10 Months post op

10 Months post op

It sounds like you just need to learn how to 'summer dress' them! Once you figure out how to work them in summer gear, you'll be like 'damn, I look good B).' I can almost guarantee it! :lol: You look fabulous. 

14 minutes ago, DrMGirl2017 said:

Oh my god!! They are AMAZING!!

But seriously - it's your body and it's your right to speak about how you're feeling! So don't think that you can't voice your concerns - there are people here that may have the same issues and can tell you what they've done to overcome them!

It's obviously just the tight summer clothes that you are struggling with right? It's a shame because it look like you have the figure to look great in the tight fits, but I can see where the boobs will be a problem.

We need to design clothes for women post BA - would probably make a killing haha!

Thanks hun, actually I'm kinda struggling with both tight and loose clothes. Like for example I can't really wear thin spaghetti strap flowy tops now because my boobs project out heaps and it looks weird. And It's because implant boobs are a lot more rigid than normal boobs. Some sports bras I fit the small but then my boobs are so squished against me they make me look soooo top heavy, and then the medium size the strap is too loose and there's no support lol. Like look at this, this is a size small sports bra and I really don't like the look here:?ui=2&ik=b6cc24a396&view=fimg&th=158810f30f9ad461&attid=0.1.1&disp=emb&attbid=ANGjdJ_e0cJdaAAy7w9aJ_G4FToOwzrTvCx76zHs02L89YgkeXq4OQEHKSqtfqRqkhuspDEv6cjU2iL2e9SrEmu7pChYL6xzjdgmFULQ_TNE3-7ZLl00va92qXtvXsc&sz=s0-l75-ft&ats=1479634015447&rm=158810f30f9ad461&zw&atsh=1

14 minutes ago, Beautiful_Mind said:

I can totally relate. I had 350cc and I have a BMI of 17 so quite skinny. I've definitely had more moments of feeling 'too big' than too small. There was a period of about a month there where I thought I would've been happier with the 300cc and just a moderate plusarrow-10x10.png profile instead of high profile. I completely agree in that high neck tops now make me look heavier than they did! However, my waist looks tiny in comparison and I've learned that wearing a very thin bralette helps downplay them when I'm wearing these sorts of tops and now I think they look great! I think there has definitely been an adjustment period and I'm still learning how to dress them (different style bras for different tops are often needed). Overall, I'm actually really happy. But I completely understand the feeling you have. I used to love being very petite and athletic looking (although I still wanted boobs) and for a while I felt that my new boobs made me look 'fatter'. But I still have random people calling me 'twiggy' or 'skinny minnie' so I think a lot of that was in my head and I just needed to get used to them :) I think they look better and more natural in very thin, unlined bras. In the beginning I NEVER wore push-ups or padded bras but now I find myself wanting the extra oomph occasionally ;) It's taken time to get used to them but I actually think they're the perfect size now. I can make them look modest or WHOAH! Hehe. I think wearing the rights bras for the right clothes makes a huge difference. I think you look fantastic, by the way. Don't stress about them being too big in the future!! You can't predict what will happen. Not everyone gains a lot of weight during pregnancy and if you don't like them after kids, get a revision. :) Don't torture yourself with all of these 'maybes'. Enjoy the beautiful new set that you have now. I definitely don't think you look top heavy but as a skinny person myself who went from an A to a D overnight, I can understand how an extra 350cc on your chest makes you feel that way!

Thank you for your words @Beautiful_Mind I'm so happy I'm not the only one that feels this way. I also wish I went the 40/50cc down now that I was offered. And yes I no longer have to wear push up or padded bras I pretty much just wear 2 thin crops to work now so no real bra to worry about and have a stash of bralettes. I agree, I must be going through an adjustment period. I remember before my BA I could buy clothes online and not have to worry if they fit my boobs and I knew by body type and shape so well that I knew what looked good on me without second guessing it. I have a quite a short torso so sometimes I look at myself and feel wide. You're right though I need to enjoy them and worry later. 

4 minutes ago, Beautiful_Mind said:

It sounds like you just need to learn how to 'summer dress' them! Once you figure out how to work them in summer gear, you'll be like 'damn, I look good B).' I can almost guarantee it! :lol: You look fabulous. 

I think I do :lol: It's just frustrating have to try everything on now and then clothing I used to wear, some I can't wear now and I have to let go of my pre-big-boobie clothes. 

10 minutes ago, Lucky Cat said:

I think I do :lol: It's just frustrating have to try everything on now and then clothing I used to wear, some I can't wear now and I have to let go of my pre-big-boobie clothes. 

Yes, it is annoying! I mean, I used to try pretty much everything on anyway but at least I always knew I was either an XS or an S. Now I don't know because in shorter style tops I might need a medium or even a large so that my boobs don't lift the shirt above my pants line! How short do Valleygirl, Supre' and TEMT make their tops these days?? Yes, I'm a poor uni student who shops at cheap stores haha :lol:

13 minutes ago, Beautiful_Mind said:

Yes, it is annoying! I mean, I used to try pretty much everything on anyway but at least I always knew I was either an XS or an S. Now I don't know because in shorter style tops I might need a medium or even a large so that my boobs don't lift the shirt above my pants line! How short do Valleygirl, Supre' and TEMT make their tops these days?? Yes, I'm a poor uni student who shops at cheap stores haha :lol:

Hahaha omg yes so true, nothing is predictable with fake boobies now! Actually short tops work for me because I'm already short so they look normal length on me! but I do have lots of tall friends that complain that tops can fall too short. I shop at those stores too - no shame :D 

Hi Luckycat, I can totally relate to this!! I had my BA done 2 years ago & have always thought that mine were too big. They make me feel fat & top heavy. Hubby loves them & a close friend of mine (who has also had a BA) thinks they're perfect!! If I knew how I'd end up feeling then I would have never had my BA. Last year I fell pregnant & had bub 3 months prematurely in March this year. My boobs were so huge when my milk came in, OMG!! I've stopped expressing & they have almost returned to their pre pregnancy state. I'm a 14E now and post op I was 12DD. I want to see my surgeon next year to discuss his opinion on whether I need a lift, as well as smaller implant options. I have 465cc furry Brazilian teardrops which my surgeon recommended. He also said anything below 400cc would be too small for me, but I think a 365cc would've been perfect!! Your BA looks fantastic btw! But I totally understand how you're feeling. You are definitely not alone. 

yep i feel this way too sometimes.  i almost feel matronly they feel so big :(  i like them most of the time but yeah completely unprepared for how many clothes now actually look crap rather than better.

Hey lucky cat, I hope your feeling better about the size. It might just take some time to get use too. I'm stressing I went too big too. I got 330 too with dr M and I chose that over 295 which I sort of regret it. I'm on day 5 do still fresh.  I'm hoping mine don't get any bigger one the swelling goes down. Maybe I just need to get use to them. It's hard going from a small B to feeling huge 😑 

@Lucky Cat I was so surprised to see your post. I have always idolised your breasts as I am pretty much the same figure 165cm and 49kg. I recently had them done with Dr M too and he gave me the two choices of 295 and 330. just like you. I was really tossing up with the two sizes but in the end I left it up to him and he gave me the 295. Most of the time I love them but then there are other times when I wish I had the 330's like yours as sometimes the 295's look small under clothes. its early days still for me so im not sure about the end result, but god its an emotional rollercoaster hey!

8 hours ago, Snowbunny said:

Hi Luckycat, I can totally relate to this!! I had my BA done 2 years ago & have always thought that mine were too big. They make me feel fat & top heavy. Hubby loves them & a close friend of mine (who has also had a BA) thinks they're perfect!! If I knew how I'd end up feeling then I would have never had my BA. Last year I fell pregnant & had bub 3 months prematurely in March this year. My boobs were so huge when my milk came in, OMG!! I've stopped expressing & they have almost returned to their pre pregnancy state. I'm a 14E now and post op I was 12DD. I want to see my surgeon next year to discuss his opinion on whether I need a lift, as well as smaller implant options. I have 465cc furry Brazilian teardrops which my surgeon recommended. He also said anything below 400cc would be too small for me, but I think a 365cc would've been perfect!! Your BA looks fantastic btw! But I totally understand how you're feeling. You are definitely not alone. 

I hope you don't mind me asking but how did pregnancy affect your implants? There's not much info out there. 

I'm also interested in the answer to Lauren's question. Before two babies I was almost completely flat. Now I'm even flatter but with the tiniest deflation around the nipple. Throughout my pregnancy and breastfeeding I could wear my normal bras which are 10 or 12 Bs with molded padded cups which I normally only wear for shape and don't actually come close to filling out - just towards the end of pregnancy and during breastfeeding they filled out better , with just the tiniest hint of cleavage. I'm looking at a BA now but we are going to have one more baby in the next 4 years. I'm interested to know other people's experiences with how they were affected. I guess my line of thinking is that pregnancy and breastfeeding sort of had the affect on my boobs that putting on and then losing 10kg might. Given that the changes I see are not as significant as other people see, I wonder if mine would be as affected by pregnancy and breastfeeding as some other people's are...

12 hours ago, Snowbunny said:

I think everyone else will think they are perfect and nice but when you're the one that has to carry and dress them it's an extra thing for you to think about! It makes sense to me that implants after pregnancy can start to not look ideal. The skin and breast tissue would be tight and supple to begin over the implants, but then after being engorged with milk one would expect the skin to stretch. And then I guess once the pregnancy and hormones go back to normal the breasts deflate and shrink but the stretched skin is still there - thereby making your boobs bigger than post op implants and pre-pregnancy. How smaller are you looking to go this time?

13 hours ago, Snowbunny said:

I think everyone else will think they are perfect and nice but when you're the one that has to carry and dress them it's an extra thing for you to think about! It makes sense to me that implants after pregnancy can start to not look ideal. The skin and breast tissue would be tight and supple to begin over the implants, but then after being engorged with milk one would expect the skin to stretch. And then I guess once the pregnancy and hormones go back to normal the breasts deflate and shrink but the stretched skin is still there - thereby making your boobs bigger than post op implants and pre-pregnancy. How smaller are you looking to go this time?

1 hour ago, Lucky Cat said:

Would you consider getting a revision and replace with smaller implants? 

I can relate also, I buy lots online and that doesnt work anymore, although I am glad all my swelling went down and they are smaller than I thought they will be, still learning on clothing is so annoying since I think I'll end up a 10 D  is week 6 now... size 6 fits the bottom but size 8 fits breast whilst hanging on the bottom... , unless it has stretch... takes time to learn a new way of things, and for us clothing is one of them now...

I'm starting to feel this way, I have 520cc and I'm starting to feel like they are very big on me. 😕 Smaller is much nicer I reckon, and shape over size any day!! I would rather have a nice shape and keep the shape than have large boobs that with time will sag which I hope does not happen in my case lol

41 minutes ago, D e said:

I'm starting to feel this way, I have 520cc and I'm starting to feel like they are very big on me. 😕 Smaller is much nicer I reckon, and shape over size any day!! I would rather have a nice shape and keep the shape than have large boobs that with time will sag which I hope does not happen in my case lol

Oh no! De.   :(   Your an F cup right. I told you to be careful before your BA. (Hope you remember me telling you to go 1 size down). Never mind. Big boobies are still good in some ways. Lol.

I am 5 weeks post op and I also do have the same issue where clothing around the bust can be too tight, then when I go up in size, it's too big around my body. I ordered a expensive dress recently and although it's bearable, it is slightly too tight around the bust. My problem will probably be even worse once they "drop" yet I guess it is better than being too small for clothing. Maybe try look at it that way :) 

As I'm sure you're aware, no clothing will always ever fit a body perfectly! All those models we glorify are often flat chested and probably have the same problem as us, if not, worse. 

What're your stats if I may ask? To be honest, I think they look very proportionate on you however photos are not always completely accurate.  To me, you have a beautiful result and very natural. So many women would kill for that look. Sorry it is hard to understand where you are coming from as you really do have a lovely look! If you look at my profile, it says my stats. I can post some photos of my breasts here in comparison to my body and I think it may make you feel a bit better hehe! Rest assured, I did want a large look. 

Sending you my love! 

Photo on 20-11-2016 at 124.jpg

Photo on 20-11-2016 at 123.jpg

Photo on 20-11-2016 at 12.jpg

2 hours ago, Ranalicious said:

I can relate also, I buy lots online and that doesnt work anymore, although I am glad all my swelling went down and they are smaller than I thought they will be, still learning on clothing is so annoying since I think I'll end up a 10 D  is week 6 now... size 6 fits the bottom but size 8 fits breast whilst hanging on the bottom... , unless it has stretch... takes time to learn a new way of things, and for us clothing is one of them now...

Can I ask what size you went? It's good to hear someone say they went smaller after the swelling went down. I feel huge atm but really soft I can't even feel the implant. So I'm guessing Iv got lots of swelling I'm o my 6 days po

20 hours ago, Courtney_22 said:

Hey lucky cat, I hope your feeling better about the size. It might just take some time to get use too. I'm stressing I went too big too. I got 330 too with dr M and I chose that over 295 which I sort of regret it. I'm on day 5 do still fresh.  I'm hoping mine don't get any bigger one the swelling goes down. Maybe I just need to get use to them. It's hard going from a small B to feeling huge 😑 

Hi @Courtney_22! Congratulations on your recent surgery! I remember for a few months after my surgery I went through periods of thinking I even went too small and then too big and then too small and even just right. Gosh I couldn't make up my mind on some days. I had a good think while I was at work today and to be honest I'm very happy with what I have now (boobs too big) than be what I was pre-op. Honestly I never went to the beach with no boobs because I didn't feel confident in a bikini and because I had no boobs I thought it made my hips look big. I do look more in proportion now though with big boobies. I just need to get into the swing of things and learn how to dress them now.

6 hours ago, Courtney_22 said:

Would you consider getting a revision and replace with smaller implants? 

Not likely to consider a revision because I wouldn't want to put my body through trauma again if it's not necessary. I'll probably down size after I have kids so maybe in 10 years time.

3 hours ago, BelleB said:

I am 5 weeks post op and I also do have the same issue where clothing around the bust can be too tight, then when I go up in size, it's too big around my body. I ordered a expensive dress recently and although it's bearable, it is slightly too tight around the bust. My problem will probably be even worse once they "drop" yet I guess it is better than being too small for clothing. Maybe try look at it that way :) 

As I'm sure you're aware, no clothing will always ever fit a body perfectly! All those models we glorify are often flat chested and probably have the same problem as us, if not, worse. 

What're your stats if I may ask? To be honest, I think they look very proportionate on you however photos are not always completely accurate.  To me, you have a beautiful result and very natural. So many women would kill for that look. Sorry it is hard to understand where you are coming from as you really do have a lovely look! If you look at my profile, it says my stats. I can post some photos of my breasts here in comparison to my body and I think it may make you feel a bit better hehe! Rest assured, I did want a large look. 

Sending you my love! 

Photo on 20-11-2016 at 124.jpg

Photo on 20-11-2016 at 123.jpg

Photo on 20-11-2016 at 12.jpg

They are starting to drop very nicely @BelleB and have a beautiful shape. Thank you for reminding me, I've definitely come to see that the glass is half full in that having boobs to fill clothes without having to wear padded bras is great. I no longer feel the need when I come home to get out of conventional bras now. It is a lot more comfortable now than it was without boobs trying to make them look like I have them! I'm 161cm (5'2) and 50kg. Thank you so much for your kind words, sometimes you just need another perspective to tell you otherwise. We are always our biggest criticiser aren't we and a lot of times we can focus on the negative so much that it overrides the positives.