I only started looking today, I tried one bra on that was somewhat padded and fit me horribly, sat too low, was tight and then gaping near the underarms.. Ahhh. Then tried on a non padded, basic lace underwire which fit me best. I feel like shopping for bras that will fit well is going to be tiresome. Any particular brands that you go for? Any style?

6 hours ago, Suziet said:

I got playboy and they fit absolutely perfect the bra shop told me they fit implants so well and also Victoria secret are so comfy and do a lot of under wire free padded ones 

Okay thank you, I will definitely take a look!

Any suggestion for bras that go above an E cup? I love Honey Birdette & VS & even some Playboy but I find they don't go higher than an E cup. I'm an 8H & find it nearly impossible to find bras that fit properly. Most bras I have at the moment are not suited to the upper pole fullnes that I have, so they cut in a little. Or just don't sit right. But I can't find anything else so have to go with what I can. I've also found it difficult to even find 8s in larger cup sizes. I've had to resort to getting 10s & whatever cup size I can fit the girls into. I know it's not ideal to have poorly fitting bras so any suggestions would be very welcome. 

8 minutes ago, AlanaJ said:

Any suggestion for bras that go above an E cup? I love Honey Birdette & VS & even some Playboy but I find they don't go higher than an E cup. I'm an 8H & find it nearly impossible to find bras that fit properly. Most bras I have at the moment are not suited to the upper pole fullnes that I have, so they cut in a little. Or just don't sit right. But I can't find anything else so have to go with what I can. I've also found it difficult to even find 8s in larger cup sizes. I've had to resort to getting 10s & whatever cup size I can fit the girls into. I know it's not ideal to have poorly fitting bras so any suggestions would be very welcome. 

Intimo bra's go up to a G cup....Intimo have a DD and a EE in their range, so technically their G is a H in other brands.

Whereabouts are you based?

On 27/11/2016 at 8:35 PM, Abevemi said:

Intimo bra's go up to a G cup....Intimo have a DD and a EE in their range, so technically their G is a H in other brands.

Whereabouts are you based?

I'm in Brisbane. I haven't seen intimo for years but last time I went to a party for it, their bras were very unflattering, not sexy at all. Kinda granny-ish. Have they improved over the years? 

Hi girls , where can I buy Victoria's Secret in Brisbane?!? Google search shows only Brisbane domestic airport!?!? 

Never had fancy bras before - for last year was rotating 3 heavy padded bras I was so happy to find at Myer ( pleasure state) . They were expensive but served me well:) now in 3 weeks time after 6 weeks post op won't have anything but sport bras 😁

@Nurayes only airports brisbane or goldcoast and they mention harbour town but it doesn't appear on there website anymore, I have lots of there bras and honestly over rated I prefer playboy hands down, Victoria Secret just feel cheap like a cotton on body bra verses playboy that actually fit amazing and the quality is amazing, I spent another $200 yesterday on more 🙊🙊

Thank you @Suziet

i saw some girls on social media in VS sport bras and liked them.. Last night was browsing and saw high impact bonds sport bras and thought they look nice:) will check playboy - bras'n'things sell them, right!?  

On 01/12/2016 at 6:37 PM, AlanaJ said:

I'm in Brisbane. I haven't seen intimo for years but last time I went to a party for it, their bras were very unflattering, not sexy at all. Kinda granny-ish. Have they improved over the years? 

They have very much improved - check out the website to see the range.  

We have designers constantly updating designs and fits based on feedback from both bra fitters, as well as customers

13 hours ago, Abevemi said:

They have very much improved - check out the website to see the range.  

We have designers constantly updating designs and fits based on feedback from both bra fitters, as well as customers

Awesome. I'll have a look. 

Ill have to suss out if they have any way of trying them on. I haven't heard of the parties in over a decade either. :)

21 minutes ago, AlanaJ said:

Awesome. I'll have a look. 

Ill have to suss out if they have any way of trying them on. I haven't heard of the parties in over a decade either. :)

You dont need to attend or even host a party to be able to get fitted - you can just have a one on one with the bra-fitter.  Let me know if you are interested and I can put you in touch with someone local to you. x

14 minutes ago, Abevemi said:

You dont need to attend or even host a party to be able to get fitted - you can just have a one on one with the bra-fitter.  Let me know if you are interested and I can put you in touch with someone local to you. x

Yes please! I may not be able to afford to buy any immediately but it would be great to try them on & see what styles & size work for me. :) 

12 hours ago, Suziet said:

Has anyone had success finding a strapless bra that works, I have tried on heaps and they all squish flat across my chest doing horrible looking things to my implants lol

Yes bras n things have nice strapless bras

11 hours ago, boobiebuf said:

Yes bras n things have nice strapless bras

Been there and tried on all there dedicated strapless and the cups are all a shape that flatten and squish your breasts to hold the bra up without slipping and that cup type on implants look ridiculous on me 😣 

On 14/12/2016 at 9:36 AM, Suzie 8f said:

Has anyone had success finding a strapless bra that works, I have tried on heaps and they all squish flat across my chest doing horrible looking things to my implants lol

The intro strapless is amazing.  Although I am an F cup in Intimo (G in other brands), because my implants are round and I dont have any tissue of my own, I can fit into the E cup strapless - and it doesn't move all day!

My friend has E cup natural breasts and she claims its the best one she has ever worn.