Charlotte-89

Concerned breasts are are to round

I'm currently 3 weeks post op so I know I'm probably being a little impatient but just wanted to know people's opinions of how they think they'll drop. I'm worried my breasts are to round and look to big for my frame. I wanted a very natural look. I got 300cc under the muscle 

IMG_6447.JPG

I think they look fantastic and I'm actually super jealous! Mine are 330cc and look nowhere near that big. 3 weeks is early days so don't stress too much yet, they have plenty of changing to do over the months.  Did you get rounds or teardrops? I actually thought they were teardrop implants looking at them- very natural shape!

12 minutes ago, Charlotte-89 said:

Thank you all so much! I just went through the D&F thread which made me feel better. I'm just being impatient and wanting to know what the end result will look like now haha 

@gsr4232 yes they're round. Thank you! 

@donatella I was an A cup before my BA so very little breast tissue! 

You're very lucky that is is spectacular result for 300cc ?

16 minutes ago, excited_much said:

Charlotte what were your stats??

they look perfect to me :) but that look is what I am after

Aw thank you! 

I am 157cm and 50 kg. Was an A-B cup before my surgery ? 

Have you booked in for your BA? I went through Dr Andrew Greensmith at the Melbourne institute of plastic surgery. He was amazing and very affordable, I highly recommended him if you're yet to find a surgeon ?

@BoobsCD and @Maddi101

You girls are in safe hands! My recovery has been super easy. I haven't taken any endone and spent my first day PO shopping at chadston. I did experience some nausea after surgery but both Dr Greensmith and the Anastetic doctor came to check on me and gave me extra anti medics to help. The care was amazing! 

They look great. To be honest I'm past 8 months and mine have still changed. Mine didn't take long to drop but they have definitely changed and softened over the 8 months.