BlingorBA

Petite/Modest Sizing Before/After

Hey Girls, 

Im on the petite side (size 6-8) and will hopefully have my BA with doctor Richardson in early March (consult not til late Jan). I basically just want to be able to look almost the same in clothing but be able to wear a non padded bra instead of the padding making up the entire of what is there. So this would be going from about AA to a large B or very small c.

Has anyone done similar and willing to share before and after shots?

image.jpg

image.jpg

IMG_4858.JPG

@BlingorBA

As a petite girl I understand where you're coming from as not too many girls go from A's to B's. I'm a size 6 (I'm 5'2" and 49kgs) and currently an uneven A/AA. I'm booked for surgery with Dr Mark Lee on the 25th of January. I stressed to my surgeon I wanted to be as natural looking as possible and a large B.

With his recommendations I've decided on 200cc/225cc, rounds, under muscle, moderate-plus profile. My surgeon is confident this will bring me into overall proportion and give me natural looking breasts.

I'd be more than happy to share my progress with you come the end of Jan :]

I'm usually a size 6/8, previously an 8-10AA or A. I got 270/290cc teardrops. I'm only just over a week PO, but I'm not minding the size :) At the moment I'm most comfortably fitting a 10D, because of the swollen side boob. May well go down to a 10C when that disappears, though. Sometime sizes have to be taken as a matter of perspective to some extent. I certainly don't feel like I've got D cups compared to others, but apparently I do!

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

IMG_3753.JPG

Looking amazing @anna6!!

Women who get BA's measure much differently to women with natural breasts, so while you might measure a D cup you look more like a C cup, etc. You're still at the early stages but so far you look great!

Who was your surgeon again?

@anna6 looking amazing. You're starting with a fair bit more tissue than me. @Zeroboob-gone I found your after photo somewhere on a thread and it is actually one of my goal pics - maybe a touch smaller. I'd never guess they weren't natural. @Honeycakes I've seen some of your gallery pics too - if only we could all have doctor M haha - he's so good at what he does! @NJoy - what is the reason your surgeon suggested mod plus over HP or XHP? I only ask because I like the idea of mod plus rather than HP or XHP - obviously I'll listen to my surgeon though. Would love to follow your progress and have sent you FR. 

14 hours ago, BlingorBA said:

@NJoy - what is the reason your surgeon suggested mod plus over HP or XHP? I only ask because I like the idea of mod plus rather than HP or XHP - obviously I'll listen to my surgeon though. Would love to follow your progress and have sent you FR. 

As I want as natural looking as possible my surgeon recommended mod-plus without a second of hesitation.

It's difficult to explain via text, but ultimately HP and XHP are more so about projection (sits higher off the chest) which isn't as "natural" for natural breasts. They're also slightly firmer to retain their plumper shape.

Mod and mod-plus are less firmer which firstly means they don't give as much projection (which helps give the more "natural" look) but it also enables them to give a more tear drop shape, which was evident as my sugeron held the implant by the side and it formed into a tear drop rather than keeping its round shape.

Personally I think some women with quite a bit of breast tissue can get away with HP and XHP and look natural. I don't have none but I certainly don't have a lot.

I was ignorant walking into consultation but I thought I had an idea of what would be recommended. I didn't, but I'm so glad I have a surgeon I trust to guide me.

On 12/27/2016 at 4:09 PM, NJoy said:

Looking amazing @anna6!!

Women who get BA's measure much differently to women with natural breasts, so while you might measure a D cup you look more like a C cup, etc. You're still at the early stages but so far you look great!

Who was your surgeon again?

Thanks! Luckily I'd heard about the measuring vs looks differences here before I went in, so when he said I may end up a full C/small D, I didn't freak out (although my mother certainly did).  

I went through Breast Academy, and Dr Rebecca Won did mine. Very happy!