Sign in to follow this  
Cosmetic1411

Brisbane TT Lily Vrtik

Hi,

I am looking to have a TT with Lily Vrtik late this year. I am yet to have my first consultation but am wondering if anyone has had the procedure done with her. 

Also, I am sure this will be deemed cosmetic, can anyone tell me how much they were out of pocket? 

Im really quite nervous about it all but can't wait to have the jelly gone! 

Thanks in advance

Hi there,

I had a TT with Dr Vrtik on the 29th September, and can highly recommend her. I’m 7 weeks out and very happy with results so far, (my scar is sooooo thin) can’t wait for the swelling to go down entirely.

I also had an umbilical hernia so was lucky enough to get a Medicare item number. This meant that my private health cover paid for the hospital and theatre fees ($500 excess for 5 nights/6 days). Dr Vrtik’s fee was around $5000 and I will get approximately $900 back from Medicare so all up I was out of pocket around $4600.

Dr Vrtik is a great surgeon and very nice to boot, the nurses all commented that I was in great hands and her stitches are teeny tiny.

Hope this helps.

Hi all

I recently was advised I have at least three hernias and my dr said I should do a tummy tuck at the same time. I'm going to get a second opinion and a referral so from what you're saying if I have hernias then the tummy tuck is covered by Medicare and my private health possibly??

thank you x

On 6/21/2018 at 9:10 PM, LCReyrey said:

Hi all

I recently was advised I have at least three hernias and my dr said I should do a tummy tuck at the same time. I'm going to get a second opinion and a referral so from what you're saying if I have hernias then the tummy tuck is covered by Medicare and my private health possibly??

thank you x

Yes, you should be covered by Private Health/Medicare, though the majority of your surgeon’s fee will be out of pocket.

Anaesthetic and hospital fees should be covered by private health if you have a valid Medicare item number. This of course depends on your level of cover. 

Hello Ladies. 

I have just had a consultation with Dr Lily Vrtik for an abdominoplasty.

The problem is I also have applied for a new job, one which has a demanding roster. I am on my third interview, and I am 85% sure I have the job. Can anyone tell me what kind of time I should expect to take off (and this will influence whether I can book this year or next year over the Christmas period) and also Id like to post op pics, of people that have been to Dr Lily Vrtik. 

Thank you!!!