Ejay

sizing try on vs what you ended up with

i had my consult today and tried on 350cc and 400cc. i only got a photo of the 350cc which i was happy with until someone told me its to big.i now wish i tried on something smaller just to see,

so do you think trying on sizes is pretty accurate?

im 167cm, approx 65kgs currently A/small B. suggested 350cc high profile round, partial under.

tryon.jpg

hey Ladies thanks for your reply!

1 hour ago, Wandering Fairy said:

I haven't had my BA yet so I can't comment on that part, but personally I think the 350 looks perfect on you! Plus if you really are unsure you can always book another consultation. Depending on your surgeon the first consultation is usually the only one they charge you for.

Thankyou, i was thinking about just waiting f ew weeks having a think about it and if I'm still not sure ill go back for another consult to try on sizes. i don't mind having to pay for another consult to make sure I'm 100% on what i want.

2 minutes ago, Ruby2015 said:

I would go minimum 400. I am 163cm and 54kg. Was a small B and got 470 & 495. A 12DD now. They are really not too big at all, in a tshirt they are barely noticeable. Good luck with your decision...

hey ruby, do you have any before and after photos i could see?
I'm hoping to get to a D, i don't want overly big but just decent boobs haha

I had my surgery on the 09/01/17, I am taller than you at 56kgs with a breast base width of 14cm each. I was originally quoted by one surgeon in the high 300cc range. And with sizers thought they looked good.

On my second consult different surgeon I was resized at 520cc to 560cc xhp.

I thought the sizers looked HUGE

Now that I have them, even though I am still healing I am glad I went with 560CC round xhp unders. They are not as big as I expected.

I hear when going unders they do look smaller once they jave settled.

5 minutes ago, Meren said:

I had my surgery on the 09/01/17, I am taller than you at 56kgs with a breast base width of 14cm each. I was originally quoted by one surgeon in the high 300cc range. And with sizers thought they looked good.

On my second consult different surgeon I was resized at 520cc to 560cc xhp.

I thought the sizers looked HUGE

Now that I have them, even though I am still healing I am glad I went with 560CC round xhp unders. They are not as big as I expected.

I hear when going unders they do look smaller once they jave settled.

Hey Maren,  so exciting yours new boobs are a week old! how are you feeling? recovering etc?

now i wondering if i need to go bigger haha. I'm not looking for massive boobs, just to fill up what i have really.
maybe i will have to go back for a second consult with my surgeon to try on more sizes.

@Ejay I also think that size looks fine on you but it were me personally I'd go for the 400! I'm very similar stats to you - 174cm 63kg and I just had 385cc hp round sub-fascial placement  almost two weeks ago. I wanted to push to 400 and my surgeon wanted 365 so we met half way....although if I could've gone to 400 I would've. Much surgeon is quite conservative but in saying that I certainly don't think 400 would've looked really big on me and I don't think either the 350 or 400 would be too big on you. Do you have much breast tissue to start with?

I am similar stats:

170cm, 57 kg, B cup.

I went for 325 cc and 350 cc. . . that got me to a C cup. My surgeon told me I could go for 400cc, but because I lead a pretty active life I decided to stay with 325 and 350.

I think 350 CC will look great. You've got enough height to pull it off!

I agree with Donatella. It will be a very conservative size on you. Definitely not too big on you.

My stats is almost the same. I'm 168cm, 58kg and A cup (barely) pre op. I got 375cc, teardrop, moderate plus, dual plane and they look a lot smaller now than what they did the day I had my sizing done in my surgeon's rooms. You loose volume if you go under muscle (wish I knew that pre BA). So for me, I wish that I went bigger as they aren't noticeable if I wear any top. Only time I know that I have bigger boobs now is when I'm naked :(

@Yollie I have sent you a friend request. I am a similar size to you  wirh possibility a bit more breast tissue as I am a deflated c/d cup and I am leaning towards the same implants you got. I don't want to end up bigger than  dd. Just want to fill out my boobs again.

I agree with teh girls, I have 350 hp and my stats are 1.58/49kg. I never wanted big breast but I am glad my doctor anticipated boob greed, I love my size now everything settled, looks in proportion to my frame. Anything smaller would Ve been like meh for me, so go for teh 400. Ps from my reading many aren't as happy with moderates so consider hp if you can 

Ah and my Sixers likes huge, of. De the rice test with a diameter circumference of the implant, 

20 hours ago, Pythongal said:

Hi all

I booked my bj today. I thought I went too big but after reading the comments maybe I should keep it. 

My stats 151cm 48kg. I was going to go with 450cc hp 

Oh wow which dr recommend that for your stats? Just courier I am petite also and I feel biggish with my 350hp 😉

All I can say is go as big as you can, and I'm not saying that what you doctor says is the biggest you can go is always correct but question them on it, do your research on implants actual sizes not the cc size but the actual measurements of the implant, during my visits to the five doctors I seen I was told that a range of sizes from 350 to  600 was the biggest, another thing I tried and there are a few opinions on this but the rice test was pretty spot on for me, 

On 08/02/2017 at 7:39 PM, Ranalicious said:

Oh wow which dr recommend that for your stats? Just courier I am petite also and I feel biggish with my 350hp 😉

Im petite 47kg 160cm and have 590UHP under muscle by Dr Lee

I wouldn't say that 450 is too big trust me you will love them. I can wear clothes that make them look normal or I can show them off in other clothes. 

Your pic looks in proportion. Once they are in they look smaller. I freak out because they looked big on me (but then l had nugget all boobs to begin with) trust me once they are in and they drop and fluff they don't look as big. Go the 400's!