RockyRogers

Similar Stats 54kg, 168cm

Hi there, I'm an newbie at the site with a consult booked in April. 

I'm hoping to find ladies with similar stats as mine, who are willing to share their photos and what choice they ended up making. 

Im a little overwhelmed 😅

Thanks! 

Rocky

Im 165cm and 49kg. I got 295. This made me a 10D. But everybody is different. 295cc can go a little or alot. I would collect some pics of what you want and take them to your consults. Your surgeon will help you choose the size that best suits your body.

Awesome, thanks @Honeycakes

Are you satisfied with your 10D? 

I think at the moment I'm a 10A.. after having two kids (and never having any more, ever, so help me god). So have some... 'emptiness' going on. 

This might sound silly, but where did you source your pictures? 

1 minute ago, Meren said:

I'm 178cm 55kgs, breast circumference 14cm each.

I went under muscle 560cc xhp. Small B pre op. I am now 15 days post op 😄 to early to be sized but very happy do far

Congratulations :)

So. Being 15 days post op, how are you feeling physically? I'm worried about this part because of needing time off work or on madified duties... 

8 hours ago, RockyRogers said:

Awesome, thanks @Honeycakes

Are you satisfied with your 10D? 

I think at the moment I'm a 10A.. after having two kids (and never having any more, ever, so help me god). So have some... 'emptiness' going on. 

This might sound silly, but where did you source your pictures? 

Congratulations :)

So. Being 15 days post op, how are you feeling physically? I'm worried about this part because of needing time off work or on madified duties... 

I was back at work on day 10! Feeling good and recovering well.

Sleeping patterns are my biggest issue to being upright, i have been cleared to lay flat on my back but have been taking it gradually as i had a nap on my back for a few hours on day 8 and woke up feeling winded.

Other than the sleeping its been pretty good. I work an office/desk job so no worries there.

I'm 163cm and 55kg with a BWD of 12, so not quite as slim as you. I'm a 10 A with a tiny bit of deflation and loose skin from 2 children - i never actually filled an A pre-kids - managed to just fill an A during pregnancy and breastfeeding. I had my consult today and was recommended 330 R and 300 L (to correct slight asymmetry) moderate profile under the muscle rounds. I almost wondered if they might be a little but too big for me (it wasn't near my limit) but think after being under the muscle and losing a tiny bit, they should be just about right. 

2 hours ago, BlingorBA said:

I'm 163cm and 55kg with a BWD of 12, so not quite as slim as you. I'm a 10 A with a tiny bit of deflation and loose skin from 2 children - i never actually filled an A pre-kids - managed to just fill an A during pregnancy and breastfeeding. I had my consult today and was recommended 330 R and 300 L (to correct slight asymmetry) moderate profile under the muscle rounds. I almost wondered if they might be a little but too big for me (it wasn't near my limit) but think after being under the muscle and losing a tiny bit, they should be just about right. 

Yeah its amazing how the CC's vary so much between people and their breast width allowances.

A girl i work with is similar height and weight to me and her max was low 400's, she has boob greed at the moment but she is a 12cm and 13cm between each breast. 

I couldnt tell you her sizing yet as shes 4weeks po and hasnt even dropped much at all where as i started seeimg a drop on week1.. but she did chest workouts all the way up to surgery day where i stopped 2 months before i even had a consult :-) 

I'm 171cm and 56kg, approx 10cm BWD. I got 220cc HP under the muscle with Dr Greensmith at Your Breast/MIPS (which was close to the maximum I could have gone for my BWD). Very early days so I don't know what size I am, but I am very happy with the result so far (I was after a natural look). Highly recommend him.

@RockyRogers I am happy with my 10D. I was in the same situation as you. deflated boobs after breastfeeding my 3 kids. I just wanted back what I had before Kids and that was a full C Cup. This is what I requested and this is pretty much what I got. ( 10D looks like a C cup because Augmented Breasts measure differently.)

But Now they are here, I wish I had gone a little bit bigger though. I had the option to go to 330 to give me about 10DD. I was terrified though of having D Cups! But The 295 look good but I think the 330 would have maybe looked better. I didn't take any pictures into my consult - (probably a silly decision) but just left it up to my surgeon who had an idea of what size I wanted.

If I were you I'd probably choose something in the 330 - 350 range at least. Boob greed is pretty common.

It's so hard to decide on size isn't it?!

I am 165cm and 50kg. My BA is in 10 days time 😬 Before kids I was a small D but now measure an A. I'm not sure of my bandwidth but I was told the smallest I could go to fill me out again was 400cc 😱😂 so I've been a bit greedy and settled on 450cc smooth round High Profiles dual plane. 

I wish I'd taken a friend with me to my consults as having a female to give a second opinion would have been so helpful. I made up some rice sizers at home and made sure hubby (Mr conservative) was in agreement on size. 😂

Good luck!!

You have similar stats to me. I had 350cc HP and I think they're a good size. I definitely DO NOT wish I went bigger. Most of the time, I'm happy with them. Some days I wish they were smaller (maybe 300cc). There was definitely an adjustment period getting used to them and even now, I NEVER wear padded or push-up bras. I have a handful of them in my draw but I've never actually worn them under my clothes because I think they make my boobs look too big and I feel it makes me look heavier.  

I'm 56kg and 163cm. I will be getting 330cc in my left and 360cc in my right, XHP. I'm a 10a/aa and we think this may put me up to a D cup. I'll be sure to add photos to my profile.

On 28/01/2017 at 1:44 PM, Baby Titties said:

I am similar also, I am 50kg 168cm and my BWD was 13cm I was a - AA after breastfeeding three kids!

I went with 330cm round textured under the muscle and couldnt be happier I have no boob greed and was almost going to go 275cc but glad I didn't ! 

If you don't mind me asking, what size have you ended up with?

2 hours ago, Wandering Fairy said:

I'm 56kg and 163cm. I will be getting 330cc in my left and 360cc in my right, XHP. I'm a 10a/aa and we think this may put me up to a D cup. I'll be sure to add photos to my profile.

If you don't mind me asking, what size have you ended up with?

Hey thats ok I got sized and I'm a full c for most bras. Some brands I'm a D cup & I recently got a swim suit from a bra shop and it was a DD so it's a bit varied but very happy with the 330cc however I went moderate profile hope this helps 

My height and weight is exactly the same as you. I went with 330 high profile and 365 extra high profile (to correct a bit of asymmetry) anatomicals. I'm really happy with the size. I definitely wouldn't have wanted any smaller but I don't have any boob greed either. I feel like i can show them off if i want, but can also be conservative at work. I'm wearing 10dd now although i don't think they look that big! I was a very small 10C preop - mostly just saggy/loose tissue post bfeeding. I did have a lift as well though. I've got pics in my gallery if you want to see what the size looks like on the same height & weight. ☺