Shygirl79

Having a down moment again

I was doing really good and feeling really good bout my boobies but the last week or so I've been feeling like they are so small again.

maybe it's just that I'm so used to them now

i wish I could close my gap with a bra but I just can't seem to find a bra that will. But yet I can squeeze them together

arghh anyway I post here coz I know you ladies understand the struggle is real lol

I have slightly larger implants but I can't push mine together in a bra either, lots of bras push them up but not together which is silly, I have a double padded bra and holy cow it makes them around 500cc I reckon, Victoria secret bombshell is amazing and kayser extreme are both double padded ?

Otherwise there is that lace up front one you can only buy online and eBay has a lot from China which have a tightening strap to pull them together, normally i avoid China for bras but because your bwd is small I would get one to try it's only like $8 delivered lol 

I have a natural gap too. But it is how God made me and my surgeon did discuss this at length with me prior to surgery. Even when my breasts were fully engorged with breast milk, they never met in the middle. Sometimes I wish I had gone bigger, but most times I feel good that I chose a size which suits my frame and looks natural. Maybe down the track I will upgrade but for now I feel like a woman.

Today I went and tried on some more bras. I found smaller sizers my boobs hang out the side lol. I did quite like the ones from cotton on though.

i used to use those stick on bra things before ba and though why not try it now lol and well it almost brought them together. So when I go out I'll def be wearing them.

i have a 3 to 4 finger gap

i also knew before surgery as ps did discuss with me. It didn't bother me at the time. It's such a roller coaster coz I honestly thought I was over all the bad feelings I had in the beginning. 

This i why I love it hear because you all make me feel better when I'm having a down moment. No one in my life really seems to understand.