Hi ladies!

I'm not 100% booked in yet (was Friday afternoon when I confirmed by email so they probably didn't get it before end of working hours)

Likely going to be 22nd June with Dr greensmith in Melbourne. I'm from NZ so I'm flying over for it. Having a Skype consult before that.

So excited!

19 hours ago, MelanieJaneMum said:

Yay! 

Im booked in for June 19th with Graeme Southwick at Your breast / Melbourne institute of plastic surgery. 

Currently 175cm, 60 kilos, not even an A cup, 2 breastfed babes, very deflated.

maybe 365cc, 400cc or 475cc.

You're a few days before me! So excited!

Hi girls. Im new to the thread!!! im booked in for 2nd of June with Dr Moradi in Sydney!!! so excited and scared!

whats everyone going?

Im going tear drop dual plan 440-495cc.

Im thinking also about getting Dermal Fillers also for under my eyes to get rid of my bags and circles!!!

Hows everyone feeling?

11 hours ago, Nelly22 said:

Hi girls. Im new to the thread!!! im booked in for 2nd of June with Dr Moradi in Sydney!!! so excited and scared!

whats everyone going?

Im thinking also about getting Dermal Fillers also for under my eyes to get rid of my bags and circles!!!

Hows everyone feeling?

I am freaking breast obsessed! Can not wait! I'm thinking 400-475cc. Im also thinking of getting some other work done. Thinking about a peel or good laser treatment for pigmentation on my face at my 4 day check up and maybe botox for crows feet at my 6 week check up.... maybe? new me? ;)

On 2017-5-9 at 11:53 AM, Nelly22 said:

whats everyone going?

Hows everyone feeling?

Welcome! we still appear to be a small group, but I think we have the best idea-surgery in winter, boobies by summer!

Hi ladies! I was about to start a thread for June 2017 BA but glad to see there is already one going!

I had my consult yesterday and booked this morning for June 21 with Dr Peters in Brisbane - so excited!! I was really impressed (and reassured) with Dr Peters's experience and knowledge...a bit strange having my 'ladies' be medically scrutinised but I appreciate the meticulous attention to detail!

Due to my very active lifestyle, he's recommended dual plane placement using the Motiva Ergonomx implants, which are a nano-textured round implant that behave like an anatomical. They're relatively new to Australia and have only been around globally for about 6 year, but have a great record so far (only 1 in 12,000 cases of CC). With my measurements and natural breast shape/size, I'll likely go either 315 or 355cc but it will depend on the day and what Dr Peters thinks looks best...and I trust him! Putting on the sizers was fun :)

I've read a few other threads about tips/reminders for post-op so I'll put together a list and share with everyone so we can add to it and make sure we all have a speedy and comfortable recovery! 

On 10/05/2017 at 6:32 PM, Sarahwantsboobies2017 said:

Welcome! we still appear to be a small group, but I think we have the best idea-surgery in winter, boobies by summer!

Yes, that was my thinking too!! Wrap up in snuggly clothes while we heal (and while we have to wear the post-op bra) and then should be ready to go for summer clothes!

On 12/05/2017 at 3:12 PM, Fitchick14 said:

Hi ladies! I was about to start a thread for June 2017 BA but glad to see there is already one going!

I had my consult yesterday and booked this morning for June 21 with Dr Peters in Brisbane - so excited!! I was really impressed (and reassured) with Dr Peters's experience and knowledge...a bit strange having my 'ladies' be medically scrutinised but I appreciate the meticulous attention to detail!

Due to my very active lifestyle, he's recommended dual plane placement using the Motiva Ergonomx implants, which are a nano-textured round implant that behave like an anatomical. They're relatively new to Australia and have only been around globally for about 6 year, but have a great record so far (only 1 in 12,000 cases of CC). With my measurements and natural breast shape/size, I'll likely go either 315 or 355cc but it will depend on the day and what Dr Peters thinks looks best...and I trust him! Putting on the sizers was fun :)

I've read a few other threads about tips/reminders for post-op so I'll put together a list and share with everyone so we can add to it and make sure we all have a speedy and comfortable recovery! 

Yes, that was my thinking too!! Wrap up in snuggly clothes while we heal (and while we have to wear the post-op bra) and then should be ready to go for summer clothes!

You're the day before me!!!

11 hours ago, Luthien said:

I'm booked in for the 14th of June with Dr Tavakoli. I'm an interstate patient so flying down from Brisbane and staying at the Meriton in Bondi Junction.

I have also started an instagram to track my progress - bristosyd_drtavakoli :)

I LOVE all of his work that i see on insta! How exciting :) Ive just added you, i dont have a b.a account.

there is so much excitment!!!!!  I am so boobie obsessed too. I have about 4 surgeons on snap and am following as many real booby posts on insta to be prepared.

Ill follow you Luthien!!!!

Yep agree winter with soft flowing jumpers and tops and plenty of time to recover before being bikini ready and BAM for summer! ha ha.

Im about to start taking my arnica tablets and Ive been out and brought a few cheap tops and crops for after surgery. i just cant wait till they settle and i can buy new sexy lingerie and tops!!!!!

Hey everyone, 

My surgery is booked in on June 20 in Bris. 1 month yesterday!!!!! 

I had a consult about 6 weeks ago. My surgeon has said my only option is Polyurethane implants due to the loose skin I have from breastfeeding and weight loss. He suggested 400cc but I am thinking 360cc. 

I think I need to book in for another consult soon as I think I've lost more weight in that area.. probably need to ensure the size is still right. 

I've been talking to my sister and she said it's really the first day that is the worst and then it isn't bad at all. That makes me feel better as it sounds pretty similar to other surgeries I've had.. at least this one has something good at the end ?

Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all!! 

Yay following you both!!!!!

So i am sooooo sick. I have had a flu for coming on 3 weeks now. Im going back to my GP tomorrow to make sure its not bronchitis but im freaking out that they wont let me go through with surgery or it could make healing harder!!!!

only 11 more sleeps!!! AHHHHHHHH

so excited and terrified. lol

5 hours ago, Nelly22 said:

So i am sooooo sick. I have had a flu for coming on 3 weeks now. Im going back to my GP tomorrow to make sure its not bronchitis but im freaking out that they wont let me go through with surgery or it could make healing harder!!!!

Hopefully they give you some antibiotics if it is then you'll be better in time!

9 hours ago, Nelly22 said:

Im scared of that happening as I'm going on a cruise just before my op so out of my home environment i could get sick... At least you've still got enough time to get on track. Aaaaaall the natural remedies lol

Here it is, we're almost there! Good luck @Nelly22 !!

2     Nelly22

8     RockyRogers 

13 ?    Kaitlin.Jackson

14    Luthien

19     MelanieJaneMum

20     Rubix

21    Fitchick14

22    Sarahwantsboobies2017

On 2017-5-21 at 3:13 PM, Sarahwantsboobies2017 said:

@Rubix I'm 2 days after you on the 22nd!

@Nelly22 I'm the same! If you want to follow me on insta my boob account is Sarahwantsboobies2017

Need to make me a boobie instagram i think!!! @Sarahwantsboobies2017..... just added you :)

On 2017-5-22 at 0:05 PM, Nelly22 said:

Yes i know the feels @MelanieJaneMum- mine op is in 7 days and i'v had a bad flu/chesty cough for the last week now!!! freaked out a little! - just make sure you don't take medication thats on the 'do not take list' like aspirin - made sure its panadol base and no fish oils etc.... or just call the clinic and check thats all the stuf your on is ok. Hope you feel better soon! I'm hoping mine is all gone in next day or two!!! xx

I have a final consult with my surgeon tomorrow so Ill be able to cover everything with him.

So after an appnt today with the GP no pneumonia or bronchitis thankfully she thinks it sinus and just overrunning myself. Soooooo no antibiotics but they have told me to take clarentyne, sinusease and ventolin.

im currently making bone broth so anyone who is sick come and get some before surgery! lol

currently following everyone on insta! so excited

You too Stacey, it seems to be a common occurence for all ladies before surgery getting sick.

MelanieJaneMum OMG your list is putting it into perspective,.....eeeep im the first. ill do us all proud. Ill try not to cry. ha ha and to post pics.

On 22/05/2017 at 9:28 PM, MelanieJaneMum said:

Im scared of that happening as I'm going on a cruise just before my op so out of my home environment i could get sick... At least you've still got enough time to get on track. Aaaaaall the natural remedies lol

Here it is, we're almost there! Good luck @Nelly22 !!

2     Nelly22

8     RockyRogers 

13 ?    Kaitlin.Jackson

14    Luthien

19     MelanieJaneMum

20     Rubix

21    Fitchick14

22    Sarahwantsboobies2017

Wow.. not long to go for some of you! How exciting!! 

@Nelly22 hope you're feeling better soon! 

I received all the pre and post op information yesterday along with scripts for all the medications etc that I'll need. It definitely makes it real!!  

I've been training heaps to get into the best shape I can before the surgery. I'm a bridesmaid at my sister's wedding later this year so I'm looking forward to dress shopping for that after my surgery!! ?

I've been so busy at work that I sometimes forget I'm getting it done! Then I check the forum or talk to my boyfriend & get all excited again :) I go in for my second consult in 2 weeks & I think that will make it pretty real for me.

I train 5 days a week anyway but being more conscious now of exercise & diet coming into surgery as I also want to be in good shape for speedy recovery. I don't want to stress out about my going to the gym for a while after so looking at the positives: 1. I will get to train differently for a while (eg more cardio, less weights), 2. I can set myself new strength goals as I recover, 3. The dog will LOVE me for all the walks he'll get, haha!!