BB1986

Girls booked for booked for April 2017

I'm getting 300CC under the muscles. Very torn between making sure they don't look too big, but want to avoid regretting not going bigger- which seems like a common thing for most girls on this forum! What about you?

On 25 February 2017 at 8:46 AM, Jefabel said:

I'm getting 300CC under the muscles. Very torn between making sure they don't look too big, but want to avoid regretting not going bigger- which seems like a common thing for most girls on this forum! What about you?

That's what i'm getting!! can i ask what your stats are ? :) 

Hey Girls,

I'm booked in for April the 6th with Dr Miroshnik! I can barely contain my excitement! someone tell me how you cope with counting down haha i'm so impatient! Not sure what size i'm getting yet as I pre booked in my surgery so choosing sizing the day before which is nerve racking but I am pretty certain of what look/size I'm going for so i'm sure i'll be fine. I am struggling however with a bit of anxiety, as i'd be pretty devastated if I spent all this money and there's a complication or I don't like them but I'm sure this is a natural feeling for most!

Hi ladies

I'm booked in for April the 12th in Melbourne. Losing sleep over size!! Wanting a natural look, so not too big as I have a rather small frame. At the moment I have gone with 375cc but think I got a tad excited when trying the sizers on. Not sure if I should go smaller.

I'm really struggling with the size decision.

I'm booked 27 April with Dr Gaffield. I'm struggling a bit with the sizing decision too. Have picked 350cc I feel like they are maybe a bit big but when I see photos they are really in proportion with the rest of my body.  I think because I don't even fill and 8AA to start off with anything feels big in comparison.  

Hi, 

I am booked in with Dr Andrew Greensmith in Melbourne for April 27th. I am looking to have 300cc round HP and hoping this will achieve something around a D size. I am an 12A after having two children. 

Getting very excited as it gets closer because I have been booked in since November.

On 1 March 2017 at 9:31 AM, amelia said:

Hey Girls,

I'm booked in for April the 6th with Dr Miroshnik! I can barely contain my excitement! someone tell me how you cope with counting down haha i'm so impatient! Not sure what size i'm getting yet as I pre booked in my surgery so choosing sizing the day before which is nerve racking but I am pretty certain of what look/size I'm going for so i'm sure i'll be fine. I am struggling however with a bit of anxiety, as i'd be pretty devastated if I spent all this money and there's a complication or I don't like them but I'm sure this is a natural feeling for most!

Hey @amelia that's awesome that you're booked in. Do you have some sizing ideas in mind??

I think it's totally normal for you to feel a bit anxious. I've actually not been thinking too much about it as I've been so busy with work :) April is just around the corner!! Whoop 

On 4 March 2017 at 0:17 PM, SarryGrace said:

Hi, 

I am booked in with Dr Andrew Greensmith in Melbourne for April 27th. I am looking to have 300cc round HP and hoping this will achieve something around a D size. I am an 12A after having two children. 

Getting very excited as it gets closer because I have been booked in since November.

@SarryGrace Hey, that's awesome news that you're booked in. I've great things about Dr Greensmith. 

How much time are you taking off work?? :)

On 1 March 2017 at 1:01 PM, Jabba_01 said:

Hi ladies

I'm booked in for April the 12th in Melbourne. Losing sleep over size!! Wanting a natural look, so not too big as I have a rather small frame. At the moment I have gone with 375cc but think I got a tad excited when trying the sizers on. Not sure if I should go smaller.

I'm really struggling with the size decision.

Hi @Jabba_01 I'm booked for 13th April!! So close to yours. What surgeon are you going with?? 

I think 375cc isn't too big so I think you should be fine. Are you going under or over the muscle?? :)

13 hours ago, BB1986 said:

Hey @amelia that's awesome that you're booked in. Do you have some sizing ideas in mind??

I think it's totally normal for you to feel a bit anxious. I've actually not been thinking too much about it as I've been so busy with work :) April is just around the corner!! Whoop 

@SarryGrace Hey, that's awesome news that you're booked in. I've great things about Dr Greensmith. 

How much time are you taking off work?? :)

Hi @Jabba_01 I'm booked for 13th April!! So close to yours. What surgeon are you going with?? 

I think 375cc isn't too big so I think you should be fine. Are you going under or over the muscle?? :)

Hi @BB1986... I'm booked in with Mr Greensmith. I'm going under the muscle. I'm also having an internal lift (mastopexy) as I'm very deflated after breasfeeding 3 children. I'm 175 cm and around 60kg.

I'm extremely excited and anxious at the same time as this has been a long time coming!!!

On 04/03/2017 at 0:17 PM, SarryGrace said:

Hi, 

Hi @SarryGrace

I'm booked in with Mr Greensmith on 12th of April. Going 375cc HP under the muscle but this may change as I'm worried I may have gone too big.

The beauty of it is, I feel very confident in his judgement!  .... Hoping for a full C / small D.

Good luck!

Hi @BB1986

I am a full time stay at home mum so no time off work as such. Thankfully my husband has taken leave to help me around home with the kids. 

Your surgery is is not too far off now, exciting!

Hi @Jabba_01

Oh wow, a little bit before me, i will be keen to follow your journey and hear a bit about the recovery.

I found Dr Greensmith really good and very informative in the consult. I am just hoping 300ccs will get me the results I want.

Very excited!

On 04/03/2017 at 0:17 PM, SarryGrace said:

Hi, 

Hey @SarryGrace... Can I ask what your stats are?

I'm also very excited!

On 27/02/2017 at 7:46 PM, mjgab said:

That's what i'm getting!! can i ask what your stats are ? :) 

I'm 51kgs and 157cm. I'm after a natural look, but I'm pretty curvy on the bottom so Dr M assured me that I'll be proportionate ☺

can I ask what yours are? 

22 hours ago, Jefabel said:

I'm 51kgs and 157cm. I'm after a natural look, but I'm pretty curvy on the bottom so Dr M assured me that I'll be proportionate ☺

can I ask what yours are? 

Hey! I'm 61 kg, 156 cm. I've decided to go 280 haha even though it's like a tiny difference I was too worried it'd look too big! 

On 6 March 2017 at 9:30 AM, Jabba_01 said:

Hi @BB1986... I'm booked in with Mr Greensmith. I'm going under the muscle. I'm also having an internal lift (mastopexy) as I'm very deflated after breasfeeding 3 children. I'm 175 cm and around 60kg.

I'm extremely excited and anxious at the same time as this has been a long time coming!!!

Hi @SarryGrace

I'm booked in with Mr Greensmith on 12th of April. Going 375cc HP under the muscle but this may change as I'm worried I may have gone too big.

The beauty of it is, I feel very confident in his judgement!  .... Hoping for a full C / small D.

Good luck!

Hey @Jabba_01 what are your stats? I'm looking at 350cc and worried it willl be a bit too big so keen to know your stats to see if we're the same.

x

On 5 March 2017 at 8:22 PM, thecuriousone said:

My surgery was supposed to be tomorrow, but my surgeon had an accident and now it's postponed to 24th of April. I'm losing patience too :(

I'm going 380cc subfacial. I'm 1.61m and 54kg, athletic.

@thecuriousoneHey! how did your surgery go and how are you feeling so far?? Hope your recovering is going well :)

30 minutes ago, BB1986 said:

Hey @Jabba_01 what are your stats? I'm looking at 350cc and worried it willl be a bit too big so keen to know your stats to see if we're the same.

x

@thecuriousoneHey! how did your surgery go and how are you feeling so far?? Hope your recovering is going well :)

Hi @BB1986... I'm 175 cm and around 60 kgs. I have the same worries!

8 hours ago, tsal said:

@SarryGrace did you have many consultations before choosing Dr Greensmith? I'm looking at getting my BA done by him but I just stopped breastfeeding...

Hi @tsal

Dr Greensmith was my first and only consult. I had done a lot of research and through your breast at the Melbourne Institute of Plastic Surgery I could go with a plastic surgeon for an amazing price, so it ended up being the best for me. And Dr Greensmith was great so I felt no need to look anywhere else :)

I had stopped breastfeeding around 5 months before my consult.

On 11/03/2017 at 10:39 AM, BB1986 said:

x

It got postponed to the 24th of April as my surgeon had an accident.