Daisyjane

Size/back pain

Hi everyone

I had a consultation before xmas and selected a size.  Then 2 days ago had another consultation and got my husband to come with me this time to get his opinion.  During the second consultation the nurse didn't tell me what sizes she was using and I ended up selecting the exact same size as I did the first time.  I like the way they look however straight after the consultation I had pain in the middle of my spine just between/below my shoulder blades.  It was really quite painful and lasted a couple of days.  My concern is does this mean the implant size I chose is too big? Did anyone else experience this? Also is there anything I can do to get a better indication as to whether the size  I've chosen is going to give me back pain?  Obviously trying implants on and taking them off is different to having them permanently. I am 163cm 50kg and currently not even an A cup and looking at 350cc and 375cc which will take me to a C/D cup.  I know if I go ahead and end up with back pain I will regret it but being so flat chested really affects my self confidence I just want to be able to fill out clothes properly! Thanks in advance everyone 😊

I have had 410 then 550 and now 800cc (1 week old). Your implants weigh their size in grams so a 300cc implant x 2 = 600gm weight. I haven't had any issues or back problems with the sizes and although the 800 are still new I honestly cannot feel the weight of them I actually feel skinnier being top heavy!! 

11 hours ago, D e said:

I have 560cc and never had any back pain or any pain at all, I do find they get in the way when trying to have a comfortable sleep, every night 😡😤

The days of sleeping on your tummy comfortably 😒

Thankyou so much everyone you really are helping to reassure me!  I had surgery booked but was freaking out so called and cancelled it today but them afterwards I just wanted to cry at the thought of not getting it done so have booked it back in again and made another appointment to go back and just double check the size again and talk things through with the nurse about what to expect.  I am actually starting to feel excited about it now though.  So thankyou so much everyone for commenting and sharing your experiences!