neeks

Cosmedi Tour saying no to surgery

Hey guys I'm new to this page so please excuse me if i am doing this wrong....

just wanting to know if I'm alone in this one -- i had decided on my breast augmentation being done through coshed tour (gold coast) they were great on the phone, i subitted my photos and was all sweet..

Then they rang and said my boobs aren't symetrical enough and they won't do the surgery and that i needed to seek advise from a plastic surgeon elsewhere...

like yes my boobs aren't completely even!! but that is exactly why I'm getting them fixed?

has anyone else had this issue??? Im also now looking and researching for new place to get them done 

what are your suggestions?

They probably should have given you a more in depth explanation so your not lost guessing.

I think their surgeons are only cosmetic and their procedures are limited to certain standards that makes them straight forward. The only way they can offer surgery so cheaply.

I think it's a bit more complicated to fix uneven or tuberous breasts so that is probably why they suggested you see a plastic surgeon over their cosmetic ones ( they have more training) . See the good thing in it: they were honest and didn't just try to get the job and make the money. 

I can recommend Dr Richardson in Brisbane. He has a lot of great results when it comes to evening out breasts. So don't worry. You can definitely get them done. You just need a higher trained and more experienced surgeon. 

I agree with the ^^^. It now gives you an idea that you need to get quotes from plastic surgeons. You want a great job done with your breast augmentation and it is an investment in yourself. You are worth it to find the right surgeon to do a fantastic job with your boobs.

Cosmedi only do straightforward ba as they use a teaching hospital and trainee surgeons so yes they do turn people away if they need a slightly different approach or a lift and things like that.

Great surgeons Dr stradwick, Dr Richardson, Dr peters, Dr perron, Dr broadhurst, Dr Sharpe, Dr eddie chang are some of my top pics in brissie / goldcoast

I had my first quote through Cosmedi and they told me that I was only able to get teardrop implants. I wasn't happy with this and so I went to my doctor for a recommendation. She advised me that I had mildly tuberous breasts and that I should see a plastic surgeon. I ended up seeing Dr Richardson and he was fantastic! You can add me to see progress photos.

I've been told that Cosmedi Gold Coast are a training facility and that student surgeons do the actual surgery while under supervision. I can't remember who told me this though, or if I researched it...

Cosmeditour definitely have FRACS plastic surgeons @Theloveofa. While they do have trainees at their facilities in Australia, it's a little misleading.... the 'trainees' are still fully qualified, and are simply undertaking further training. In my experience, they were fantastic.

Hey guys! I went trough CosmediTour in Sydney, I'm one day post op, I had my BA performed by dr Alex Phoon, his highly qualified plastic and reqonstractive surgeon. He is lovely! Also there was Cosmeditour representive that I was in contact douring the whole process at my consult and also at my surgery.

I am very happy with my experience! :) 

Good luck! 

@Summerholiday did you get round or teardrop? did cosmeditour tell you one thing and the surgeon another in terms of shape?

@Wandering Fairy did you end up with teardrops or rounds in the end? cosmeditour told me i need teardrops too but i know for a fact that isnt true (i dont have any sag or tuberous breast tissue)

Hi @Sarahwantsboobies2017

CosmediTour said I can have Round or teardrop, up to me. Decided to go with teardrop as I started with basically nothing and wanted natural look. So my PS suggested teardrop moderate plus profile implants, so I wouldnt have this fake round shaped cleavage but still get nice upper pole too. Also because I have longer torso he used tall height implants to give me in proportion breast shape.  I was straight forward case - my nipples at same position, boobs pretty much same size ( if you could call it a size 😃), creaseline at same place both sides too, no sag. 

Hope this helps! Xx

@Suzie 8f I believe it is TCI who only do straight forward cases because they use cosmetic surgeons and only offer round implants on girls with no uneven boobs or sagging etc. cosmeditour have plastic surgeons and do offer other procedure but they will be done by their senior surgeons. They still offer it, it is just a lot more $$$.

18 hours ago, Sarahwantsboobies2017 said:

@Summerholiday did you get round or teardrop? did cosmeditour tell you one thing and the surgeon another in terms of shape?

@Wandering Fairy did you end up with teardrops or rounds in the end? cosmeditour told me i need teardrops too but i know for a fact that isnt true (i dont have any sag or tuberous breast tissue)

I ended up with round in the end, which I'm so happy about as they look fantastic and very natural.