Sign in to follow this  
Sarah11

Upper Eyelid Surgery or Brow Lift recommendations

I have droopy upper eyelids, which so far I have been making look better with a combination of botox and fillers.

The effect is no longer working and I am looking at surgical options. How do you know whether I require a brow lift or an upper Blepharoplasty?

Please hit me with your recommendations with Sydney surgeons (preferrably).

Also, how much should it cost? Dr Warren Nettle is highly recommended but he's quoting around $8000 for surgery and $500 for initial consultation. Is this the going rate for upper eyelid surgery?

Your feedback is much appreciated.

Why don't you try get a consultation with Dr. Andrew Kim of Advance Beauty Cosmetic Surgery Clinic. I had my procedure treatment done by him. You can check him out of you are still on a search for good surgeons. 

I recently decided to get quadruple blepharoplasty, which means I'll get the fat sucked out from under both eyes and have some skin and fat removed from the crease of both eyelids. I see my friends over events and nobody notices that I look different which was great! They all say I looked good. The same thing happens at a meeting. I got several compliments and I start to wonder if people are seeing a difference without knowing exactly what it is. I give credit to my good surgeon for that. Good thing that one of my friends referred me to Dr Rino Lorenzo when I visited Manila last year. I feel more confident and I actually don't mind getting my picture taken now than before i had my surgery. Anyways good luck with yours!