Is Dr Teerasit conservative when it comes to final choice of implant size? I am 173cm tall and the curves minus the boobs. Just wondering what the ideal size would be to go as I was thinking 500cc plus?! from doing the rice test.. thoughts anyone? :confused:

Sorry I can't help with your question, but I've just booked an appointment today with Dr Terrasit after a lot of women on here are really happy with their results. I changed from a Dr Somboon which the hospital recommended to me. Im 174cm tall as well so hoping too that he will give me the desired look Im after. Which Im sure he will.

When are you looking at having surgery?

Dr Teerasit was really great and very very helpful with answering questions. I can email you before an after photos if you like? Just PM me your email if you'd like me to send them.

He has even offered to do my redo free of charge (all I'd have to pay is hospital and drug fees). However I think I'm getting them done in Perth this time as my family would prefer it (through no fault of Dr Ts)

He really is a great surgeon and I would recommend.

I'm also similar stats (165cm/61kg and I got 450cc)

I used Dr T a year ago. I'm happy to share my photos if you like, to see how they may settle down the track. I am very happy with the results. I started off quite uneven and saggy on one side. They are not identical now (but weren't to begin with) but at least both sides bit the bra cups evenly now. Apparently the shape of your breasts beforehand will be indicative of the end results so I am very happy considering how they started.

Im also a little concerned about having a larger size implant done with Dr T. I'm needing a complete lift (T Section) and would like to make sure I end up with breasts that are still a DD as I am quite large breasted already.

Just waiting to hear back from him with a November Booking :)

Was great! He did a good job and I have a more proportional hourglass figure now. I healed well and I'm happy with my result. Dr T was very professional he is a little quiet and you definitely need to ask questions to get information from him.

I used Dr T a year ago. I'm happy to share my photos if you like, to see how they may settle down the track. I am very happy with the results. I started off quite uneven and saggy on one side. They are not identical now (but weren't to begin with) but at least both sides bit the bra cups evenly now. Apparently the shape of your breasts beforehand will be indicative of the end results so I am very happy considering how they started.

Nikbri,

My Mum is going in for a TT and breast lift with him next week and i would love to see before afters if possible? She's getting very nervous and can't find many photos!