Mannie

Brisbane surgeon recommendations?

Hey

Im looking at augmenting my breasts again. I used to have implants for 10 years but developed a capsular thingy and they where never nice so I had them removed 3 years ago. However they did something wrong then too now my other breast that was fine is distorted. Not that they can be called boobs anyway being an A Cup. Soooo, I'm looking at finding a surgeon that also knows reconstruction, can deal with asymmetry in Brisbane. I don't want huge breasts just a smaller C Cup be ok. Anyone having recommendations and ideas on pricing? Ta 😁

I would definitely recommend going to speak with Dr Patrick Tansley at NorthEast Plastic Surgery. He is amazing & did a brilliant job on my revision (because of rupture). 

His consult fee is $140 and his prices are around the $10-14k mark depending on how complicated it would be. 

Definitely worth talking to. 😊 Good luck! 

Dr. Richardson is also a great option. I had mildly tuberous a cup breasts and am now a very much normal looling d cup. I specifically chose him because of his experience with tuberous/badly shaped breasts. Dr Broadhurst is another option aswell. He was my option B.

Thank you girls :) I shall look into those! This time I really want to get it right as good as it can be. Having gone from nice but small boobs to a ok right and distorted left to now ok left but distorted right one and small again there seems no winning.

32 minutes ago, bluegumboot said:

I highly recommend Dr Eddie Cheng :) He does reconstructive surgery for breast cancer patients as well so he has alot of experience in both types of surgery. He & his staff were lovely to deal with.

Hi Bluegumboot,

Glad to hear you are still happy with everything.

I have had my first consult and have a second coming up soon with Dr Cheng. I can vouch that so far the staff have been very friendly and accommodating and Dr Cheng seems pretty cool. His gallery was my favourite out of the Brissy searches I had done (more of the look I was after).