amy12345

rhinoplasty Melbourne recommendation

You might want to try dr. andrew ahnsup kim. he operates a clinic in Melbourne and I think in Sydney as well. 

I found more about him by reading threads and through their official website, advancecosmetic.com. 

I did go to several surgeons to check my options and choose as to whom I feel more comfortable with. 

Hi, I think that you are paying too much.

I recommend that you have a consultation with Dr Patrick Walsh. He is very professional and kind. He is an ENT and a Plastics surgeon. I believe he may be cheaper.

Good-Luck

On 6/18/2017 at 11:34 PM, amy12345 said:

looking for recommendations for a rhinoplasty surgeons in Melbourne

budget is about $12,000  

any positive reviews on  Dr. Mansoor Mirkazemi?

have not seen his rhinoplasty work but he is a lovely lovely surgeon.

Dr Stephen Kleid has lots of postive reviews and he is an ENT surgeon based in melbourne - https://cosmeticjourney.com/clinician/profile/stephen-kleid

I was not happy with Stephen Kleid.  He thought that I was complaining to him about being unhappy with my Rhinoplaty and he failed to detect that I had a huge infection which needed a major surgery.

He told me that I needed to have a revision surgery. He doesnt do any of the rebating and waiting in his consultation rooms to see him kept my patience tested.

Patrick refused to do ANY cosmetic procedures until my medical issue was fixed. Patrick is so responsible.

Have you been to his imaging person. If not, take a glass of water and be prepared. It is a far cry from Modern imaging that you get.

You pay $600.00. She works from home off this machine she invented (hundreds of years ago) and will tell you  ALL about it. You will look through meaningless pictures of idols and their before and after shots - that have no relevance to your journey. And try not to go to the bathroom. She doesnt like to let people use the bathroom.

On 8/18/2017 at 2:03 PM, itsspagoni said:

Hi, I think that you are paying too much.

I recommend that you have a consultation with Dr Patrick Walsh. He is very professional and kind. He is an ENT and a Plastics surgeon. I believe he may be cheaper.

Good-Luck

I don't think so. I would actually say that $12k is on the lower side of what is to be expected in Australia. Her budget is pretty realistic.

Also I wouldn't recommend going to someone just because they are cheaper. Looking for a good surgeon is more important than looking for a cheap surgeon.