Excited33

Bottoming out

Evening, I'm wondering if anyone can help I had my BA in dec 2016 and I have just notice a lump that sticks out at the bottom of my boob I have attached a picture of it. I'm going to be emailing my surgeon tonight with the photos

thanks IMG_3320.JPGIMG_3321.JPG

Hi, I have no idea but it doesn't look like its bottoming out to me. It looks more like the implant has changed shape. Maybe cc or rupture?? Is the lump hard or sore? I'm not a professional but I sure hope you get answers soon. Let me know how you go. :(

It's soft to touch, I have an appointment with my surgeon on the 13th, I will know exactly what has happened. I had a ultrasound a few weeks back cos there was a lump on my right side and my left was perfect now this has happened to it. I'm really worrried

thanks wasn't to sure if that's what happens when ur implant bottoms out if that's the right terms

It kind of looks like double bubble. But then the implant shape looks distorted too. Not sure if this is just due to the angle of the photos? I doubt it's a ruptured implant. Hope your surgeon can answer your questions and suggest the best course of action for you. 

Well I went and seen my surgeon and he said that it is my implant but he isn't going to do anything about it because I needed a lift. when I first went and seen him, he said I was boardline so I could go either way,but that they wouldn't be perfect but a lot better then what they were (his words) and that the decision was up to me but I would definitely need a lift further down the track so I decided to just go straight BA but if I knew this was going to happen I would of waited and got the lift and BA together, he said because I didn't get the lift he didn't tighten my pocket and that's why it is the way it is and basically sent me on my way. I'm so angry 😡

so now im going to have to pay again to get them fixed, I feel like  he got his tmoney and now he doesn't give a *****. 

Oh wow that does sound *****

I would have thought no lift so wont be perkier not that the implant would go down there 

So he could have tightened the pocket and it would have been good?

Id be so upset 

That's what I thought as well but no not the case

you would think that he would of told me this before hand at my consult, that the implant will fall and have a different shape if I didn't get a lift, cos I would never of gotten the implants without the lift if I was told that, now I need to wait until I can afford to get a lift and re do my implants. I'm really angry 

now every time I get in the shower or put a new bra on that is all I see how uneven they are