Jump to content
iDream_of_CeeCees

October 2017 BA!! Looking for support :) Surgery updates!

Recommended Posts

Here's a list of us girls booked in for October.  Good luck to everyone having BA or about to have it ;)

 

3rd Oct * @MissF 160cm * 400cc (round) HP * Dr name  .... pre op bra: 10AA / post op bra: ?

4th Oct * @thumper14  163cm * 555cc (anatomical) HP * Dr Tavakoli ... pre op bra: 10B / post op bra: ?

4th Oct * @Courtneyalyce   * 345/365cc  (round) HP * Dr Dash  ... pre op bra: 10A / post op bra: ?

5th Oct * @lychee  164cm * 375/330cc (Anatomical) Mod * Dr Phoon .... pre op bra:  ?  / post op bra: ?

5th Oct * @mybajourney94  168cm * 450cc (round) HP * Dr Kenny .... pre op bra:  ?  / post op bra: ?

9th Oct * @wishingforcurves  169cm * 475/510cc (round) HP * Dr Phil .... pre op bra: 10A-12B / post op bra: ?

16th Oct * @Roro-ono 163cm * 285cc XHP (round) * Dr Kenny   .... pre op bra: 10A / post op bra: ?

17th Oct * @iDream_of_CeeCees  175cm * 300/350cc  (round) MP+ , Plus Dermal Graft for extra support * Dr McManamny .... pre op bra: 10AA-A / post op bra: ? 

23rd Oct * @Helpthemgrow  * 280/300cc or 300/320cc * Dr Greensmith .... pre op bra: B-C / post op bra: ?

24th Oct * @Avet42  168cm * 400cc (round) high profile  * Dr Cheng .... pre op bra: 12-14A / post op bra: ? 

25th Oct * @Emily Rose 177cm * 395cc (anatomical) * Dr Ashton .... pre op bra: 12A / post op bra: ? 

30th Oct * @oncewasasurfboard 6ft * 295cc (anatomical)  * Dr Ashton .... pre op bra:  small B / post op bra: ?

30th Oct * @Sf72  170cm * 300 or 325cc (round) Mod * Dr name?    ... pre op bra: B cup / post op bra: ?

 

Share your stats & surgery info below and I'll update here :)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey! Newbie here too. I'm just starting my Breast Augmetation journey and meeting the first surgeon this week.

I am 179cm tall, 61kg and 10Bish. 2 kids here too.

I've never been a boobs gal, I've always been happy with my small bust but after having kids my boobs are sad and deflated and chosing nice tops and bathers(!!) is so hard these days.

:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Gals, Newbie here.

Im day 7 post op. First post op check up this arvo. Had 425cc motiva duel plain in Brissy. Im 45 years young 163cm and 61kg, 2 teenage kids and was what Id call an empty & saggy 12C before surgery. 

So far so good, very happy with my results. Im techno daft but will try to upload before and after pics soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all! 

Had my consultation yesterday and was super happy with my PS. 

Have booked my BA for 5 October. Wish it could come sooner!!

Stats - 27 yo, 164cm, 56kg.

I'll hopefully be getting 420cc left and 375cc right otherwise 375cc left and 330cc right. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks lovely!! @iDream_of_CeeCees

PS is Dr Phoon from Park Clinic Sydney. He is super nice and knowledgable and patient with all my questions. I am getting medium anatomical however right now am considering whether to get moderate or high.

i basically am a blank palette so I'm worried if I get high profile it'll look too fake? I like the natural look but also sorta big... so difficult to find the balance!! My main concern is ensuring I don't have a huge gap and also nice side boob so am thinking moderate is best... 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/08/2017 at 10:00 PM, lychee said:

Thanks lovely!! @iDream_of_CeeCees

PS is Dr Phoon from Park Clinic Sydney. He is super nice and knowledgable and patient with all my questions. I am getting medium anatomical however right now am considering whether to get moderate or high.

i basically am a blank palette so I'm worried if I get high profile it'll look too fake? I like the natural look but also sorta big... so difficult to find the balance!! My main concern is ensuring I don't have a huge gap and also nice side boob so am thinking moderate is best... 🤔

Totally understand your thoughts. Have you looked up the exact implant dimensions for that brand of implant? I would measure it on your chest at home. to see if they give good cleavage and if much difference between the two types he suggested.  I personally can't have high profile as my ribs protrude too much making implants stick out too much. I am deciding between Moderate or Mod Plus (Mentor round) but will most likely go for Moderate profile 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all! Was originally November but have been moved forward to October ☺️ I'm so darn excited I've even made a count down on my phone.

Surgery booked with TCI Dr Kenny for the 5th of October.

Consult the 4th, Skype consult on the 26th of September.

Currently a 12B, 56kg, 168cm tall.

Looking to be a full C to a D.

Aiming for anywhere between 300-375cc, round under the muscle. EHP. But will ovbiously know after talking to Dr Kenny. From my photo assessment he did advise round under the muscle would probably be best. 

I've begun moisturising the girls as per my TCI info pack instructions. 

Need to get myself some button up jammies, loose T-shirts, larger sports bras (that zip at the front,) and ice and heat packs to take with me (as I will be travelling a fair distance and staying on the Gold Coast for a week.)

Accomodation is booked and is only a short walk from TCI and the shops. Will be staying in an apartment so will be relying on my partner to venture out for food for us. Although I'm hoping to be reasonably mobile enough to take short slow walks and get out a little bit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Friday, August 18, 2017 at 9:51 AM, Courtneyalyce said:

Hi girls I'm new to this forum and having my ba on October 4th with Dr Dash at TCI Gold Coast , I'm super nervous and would love to chat, please message me :)

Hi

I am booked in with Dr Dash 11 september for the consult and surgery 26 september.

Has anyone recently seen dr Dash?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, bwood said:

Hi

I am booked in with Dr Dash 11 september for the consult and surgery 26 september.

Has anyone recently seen dr Dash?

I had my Skype consult with him a week or so ago and I was really surprised with how friendly he was, super informative and answered a lot of questions. Pretty happy with my decision to go with him :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Courtneyalyce said:

I had my Skype consult with him a week or so ago and I was really surprised with how friendly he was, super informative and answered a lot of questions. Pretty happy with my decision to go with him :) 

Great. Did your price change at all after the consult.

What size did you go.

I am 172cm 60kg and 10a.

I dont know what size i want but something like below.

I want rounds under muscle, i have slight asymmetry.

Screenshot_2017-07-23-18-28-16.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bwood said:

Great. Did your price change at all after the consult.

What size did you go.

I am 172cm 60kg and 10a.

I dont know what size i want but something like below.

I want rounds under muscle, i have slight asymmetry.

Screenshot_2017-07-23-18-28-16.png

They took the $150 I payed for my consult off the price :) 

I'm going round textured, under the muscle also, moderate profile. I'm also slightly asymmetrical. i haven't been able to pick my cc yet as it will depend on my measurements and all that, but from reading lots of post and looking at others I'm thinking 300-350 cc. I may not be able to go this big though because I haven't got a lot of breast tissue or skin. My stats are pretty much the same as yours, except I'm not a very full 10A haha :) feel free to message me :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome girls!!! So so exciting, wish October would come sooner! 

I popped into Kmart today and picked up trackies on sale from $12 down to $3! Such a steal. Apparently hoodies are the way to go during recovery for ease of access when icing the area.

Have been moisturising religiously with vitamin E everyday as well, hopefully it pays off and my PS is able to fit in the bigger implants! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lychee said:

Welcome girls!!! So so exciting, wish October would come sooner! 

I popped into Kmart today and picked up trackies on sale from $12 down to $3! Such a steal. Apparently hoodies are the way to go during recovery for ease of access when icing the area.

Have been moisturising religiously with vitamin E everyday as well, hopefully it pays off and my PS is able to fit in the bigger implants! 

I haven't heard about moisturising before... what is the intent if that.

Who are you booked with lychee?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bwood said:

I haven't heard about moisturising before... what is the intent if that.

Who are you booked with lychee?

 

It apparently helps with the skin elasticity so the skin can stretch easier to fit in the implant. Also helps with preventing stretch marks after surgery.

 

I'm booked with Dr Phoon from Park Clinics. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/08/2017 at 5:56 PM, bwood said:

Great. Did your price change at all after the consult.

What size did you go.

I am 172cm 60kg and 10a.

I dont know what size i want but something like below.

I want rounds under muscle, i have slight asymmetry.

Screenshot_2017-07-23-18-28-16.png

These are perfect! I hope we all end up with the results were after! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, bwood said:

Who are you all planning to/ did you take with you to the consult?

I went by myself as my friends had work,  hubby had to babysit my kids, my mum doesn't approve of this type of surgery, 

but I felt like it was a good thing in a way, because I could ask any questions I wanted one-on-one with my PS without anyone else there to influence.  I figure that I'm the one having to the surgery, so only I can make the call on what I should do etc 

Would have been nice to have my mum there if she was open to this kind of thing though ..... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...