Jen Mc

I seriously have no idea

So I'm nearing 40 and after chatting to some of my friends have decided that I should do some research into injectables. Thinking smile lines, wtf lines and forehead... I'm in Brisbane. Could anyone give my any info as I understand that there is more then just Botox and I don't want fillers

It's probably best to go in and have a consult and tell the injector all of the areas that you are worried about and they can give you a plan of what you will need. Is there any reason you don't want filler?

I am recently new to getting injectables too! My mum gets botox done at Eleventh Heaven in Newstead brissy. She looks amazing and she is mid-late 40s. She has been getting her botox done for a while now, looks so natural. People always think she is way younger. She recommended me there for my lips! I had 1ml filler in my lips recently and i am in love with them! i get so many compliments. The injector is Dr. Ricky Sia. Cannot recommend him enough as he makes you feel so comfortable. He is SO particular and cares so much about you :) the clinic is SO PRETTY too! 

Thanks for the info Rosyjoy! I might google them.

I have been thinking about posting on here IRT getting botox reviews/recommendations in Brisbane but this area of the forum is pretty quiet and doubted I would get a response.

I want someone who knows what they are doing and talking about and to help reassure me that I will get a good result. I would like my furrow done between my eyes, cheek muscles to help with my jaw clenching and maybe something to help fill out my chin indent - if that is a thing???

So I decided to have a consult at the same salon (B Induldged) I have been having IPL and also cosmetic tattooing done for the last few years. I decided to give disport a go on my WTF (frown) lines and will be having my forehead (Botox) done in a few weeks also. This is a progress pic from the day of being injected to 9 days post. I'm really impressed with my results and think I will be keeping this up to date. Amanda was amazing and answered all of my questions plus we also had a Skype chat with her superiors as well. 

IMG_5286.JPG

6 hours ago, Miss77 said:

OMG these pics of yours - this is soooooooooo me

I need this ASAP!

I've been quoted $250 - does that sound about right girls? I have no idea... 

I paid $220 for between brow and above. I will be getting the deep forehead line done soon and that will be $100. Still loving my results 😀