iDream_of_CeeCees

Post here if you've had Moderate Profile implants .. happy with them?

Post here if you've had (or having) Moderate Profile implants (Round Silicone by Mentor or similar style/brand).  Any size/cc  .. 

happy with them? ^_^

There is not too much info online about it so thought I'd start this thread :p

..Share pics or  your journey below 

..Pre surgery stats and bra size post op 

okay, sorry i dont have mentor I have nagor but I have round mdoerate profile 410cc implants

13cm wide and 4cm projection and I love that they are natural looking

also was an empty B cup pre op and am now 10E

Also, am downsing my implants to anatomical implants and will probably get moderate profile again depending on what the surgeon decides

21 hours ago, TheFox said:

okay, sorry i dont have mentor I have nagor but I have round mdoerate profile 410cc implants

13cm wide and 4cm projection and I love that they are natural looking

also was an empty B cup pre op and am now 10E

Also, am downsing my implants to anatomical implants and will probably get moderate profile again depending on what the surgeon decides

I have quite wide spaced breasts so will be getting implants around 13.5cm too. I was worried about looking too wide and flat but glad to hear they look natural.  What size are you downsizing to? 

I'm so nervous about my upcoming surgery.. I keep asking myself "why r u doing this?" Lol  

mine are defiintely not flat or pancake looking - they have great shape in my opinion because they are so wide they do well at creating that outter shape of the breast if that makes sense 

Im not sure what ill be downsizing too, i guess i wont know until after surgery as I want to be a little bit smaller but not hugely so, maybe 330cc