Hello there,

I received terrible nerve damage from facial surgery by Dr Simon Rosenbaum 3 years ago. He tried to fix it a year later but he just made it worse. 

He returned my money with a promise to fix my face with ongoing treatment if I didn't go public with my case. I signed the papers and he stopped treatment.

I'm  now left going from surgeon to surgeon getting Botox and fillers to try and even my face up. 

Does anyone have any recommendations? Is there a wiz out there who understands symmetry and doesn't overfill lips?

To say this has depressed me would be an understatement. 

This photo is AFTER last treatment I paid for. This seems to be the most symmetric they can get me. 

IMG_3715.JPG

I am sorry for your pain and  suffering.

I too am a victom of Dr Simon Rosenbaum. I paid him $12,000 for a lower facelift (mini facelift) in 2014. I am left with significant scars, constant pain around my left ear and no lower facelift (as confirmed by a plastic surgeon). He has caused me much pain and aggravation. After years of phone calls, emails and a few reluctant meetings I am still left with physical and emotional scars, as he has done nothing but give me the run around and even told me to put tattoos behind my ears to cover the scars. 

This man should not be allowed to practice.

Others be warned!

Victim too - Let me know if you'd like to discuss with me one day.

He was very clever with me, getting me to sign paperwork first, and then stopping ongoing treatment. I'm literally thousands out of pocket trying to fix his mistake while he rides around on his Harley  like a knob.

I'm over it. Time for action.

The name that sticks out for me that may be able to help is Dr Paul Gerarchi ENT facial plastic surgeon in Chatswood. 

Antly plastic surgeon / ENT Surgeon  may help with advanced facial plastic surgery skills