jinx369

JAN 2018 BOOBIES 😍

Starting the off the Jan boobie group! Was booked for end of nov but had to push it back. Now booked for 16th Jan 2018 With Dr Eddie Cheng. Pre op is still on the 15nov so that's cool I'm happy with that 😝 Hoping to be joined by more ladies soon 💃💃💃

So pre op on Wednesday 😁 So exited. Just want to be settled on a size! Have choice of 500hp or 535UHP mentor smooth round. But I want to ask if 550hp is an option or not. The choice between going High profile or ultra high is actually killing me. Almost makes me want to hyperventilate and vomit 😖😭

So I have settled on 535UHP. Because I think I’ll regret and be dissapointed if I drop down to the 500hp. I asked for the 550hp. He said it could fit but he would not like to do it and would not recommend it as my anatomy already pushes my boobs out to the sides. He says my breasts will be under my boobs if I got the 550😕 I’ll have to trust him 😝

So all set then Definitely Jan 16th and the money lined up. I can finally really get excited. 10w2d till boobies 💃💃💃💃

On 03/11/2017 at 8:13 PM, lululemon said:

@jinx369 just had a look at your wish boobies they look good!

What date are you going with hun? 

Hi there! I'm getting my Tuberous breasts fixed on January 8th. No idea what size to choose though?! 

Im a very very small top half frame, I'm about 163cm and 50kgs. My surgeon is Dr Ellis Choy in Sydney and recommends 345cc for my bigger breast and 390cc for my smaller. We will be doing anatomical implants and dual plane muscle technique. Will this be too big for me? Or not big enough? So hard to choose! 

On 07/11/2017 at 12:31 PM, Aussierose02 said:

Hi there! I'm getting my Tuberous breasts fixed on January 8th. No idea what size to choose though?! 

Im a very very small top half frame, I'm about 163cm and 50kgs. My surgeon is Dr Ellis Choy in Sydney and recommends 345cc for my bigger breast and 390cc for my smaller. We will be doing anatomical implants and dual plane muscle technique. Will this be too big for me? Or not big enough? So hard to choose! 

Welcome 💃 great choice with surgeon he has really good reviews. I think the best place to start is just gargercwish pics of boobs you love. Focus on the shape and proportion to the body. Every size looks dif on everybody. So for example I’m tall and wide chest base so 500s on me will look like what 350s look like on a more petite lady. You sugeon can get you what you want best by showing them pics of what you think you would like :) 

@lululemon that’s so exciting you’ll be one of the first if not the first to go for the jam group. Hopefully more ladies will join us soon. 

So far I’ve got some post op bras. Extra pillows and booked my hairdresser the day before surgery to do side braids in my hair so I don’t have to worry about brushing it!!! 

@jinx369 I am doing my Post op bra research now.. where did you buy yours from?

I told my couple of friends today about getting the surgery done and they were just soo shocked and said What the hell, why are you doing that your body, dont do it etc etc... One of the reasons I didnt want to tell them was because I didnt want to hear those things.. as I am going through quite an emotional rollercoaster ride of emotions! excited about them one day and sometimes I dont even think about it but there are times when I worry my self with stupid thoughts.. Who are you feeling?

@lululemon hey hun. Yeah I got the carefix bras. An Alice and an Anna. Got them from Zodee site. Very quick postage. :) 

mite so hard with telling people :( they just don’t get it and they haven’t done the research or been excited about it. Try not take it one hun. Even my best friend who has hers done says stupid annoying stuff about the size I’m choosing just because she chose small ones. But hey she is still weary ng a padded push up bra after paying $9,000 for boobs. I won’t let that be me lol. 

Been waiting so long I’m not worried about missing out. I am worried about heat and sweat and infection. But plan on hibernating in my bedroom with the tv and aircon. Also my pool is just a little ubove ground pool so I can walk around in it and my bust would be out above the water....just 👀

Hey!

Im scheduled for january 2th, but with two different PS with different opinions. I have a really hard time making up my mind! 

PS1: Recommends anatomicals. 

PS2: Recommends HP rounds. 

Both are in the same size (245/295 cc) but im really scared the hp ones will be "too round" , as im aiming for a natural look. Ps2 assured me that wouldnt be a problem. Dont know if i trust him on that though, as ive seen more fake-looking than natural looking hp boobies. 

Getting all my dental work done 😐😬 $2000 worth. Oh well. Be all sorted then. Neglected for way to long and I’m sure if I didn’t do it now I’d get have something happen to soon after surgery for sure. 

On another note, still stressed about size lol. Going back in on Friday next week to go over everything again. This is because I was worried about having big saggy boobs and they said anything over 400 is a risk 😭 I’ve never been offered less though. I guess my choices are 475hp 500hp or 535uhp. Surgeon thinks 535UHP but I just want him to have one of the others on hand just in case it lol old stupid lol. 

Hey!! Im having a lift/implants on jan 8th! I haven't decided on size but leaning towards 375cc. My consultation with Dr Wessles feels like it was ages ago so i'm going to fine tune the details when i see him again.

Im nervous about the recovery, i have a 1 year old and a 5 year old and the littlest one is very clingy - but i am so excited!!!

On 02/12/2017 at 5:44 PM, Chlo said:

Hey!! Im having a lift/implants on jan 8th! I haven't decided on size but leaning towards 375cc. My consultation with Dr Wessles feels like it was ages ago so i'm going to fine tune the details when i see him again.

Im nervous about the recovery, i have a 1 year old and a 5 year old and the littlest one is very clingy - but i am so excited!!!

Hey hun. Welcome :)  I’m super nervous about recovery too. My baby is 8mths and super clingy mummies boy. Sleeps in our bed mostly too 😕 and a 4yr and two older kids. Got my mother in law coming for first week. And hoping my oldest 13yr boy will be helpful 😏

On 04/12/2017 at 11:59 AM, Gatsbabe said:

Hey guys,

It’s so weird to be actually posting on here i’ve been a lurking for so long haha.

I’m scheduled for Jan 25th! (pre-op Jan 9th).

Bit of a backstory - I had cancer when i was 14 and then again when i was 18 (i’m 24 now) so the chemo combined with the surgeries i had pretty much stopped my body from growing boobs. I do have a slight A cup on one side but completely flat on that other (i’m talking 10 year old boy flat) so i’m going to need 2 different implants.

My surgeon is actually the same guy who did a lot of plastic surgery on me in the kids hospital that i’ve known for 10 years now so I trust him completely. He has a private clinic in Brighton where he does cosmetic surgeries for adults.

(We’ve always had a running joke about him giving me a boob job when I was older and here we are haha)

At the same time of my BA I’m having some scars revised from past surgeries (he’s basically going to cut the old scars out and stitch them up nicely for me) so ill be in hospital 2-3 days instead of the one day.

In the initial consult we didn’t go too in depth about size but he said HP rounds would suit my body the best (I’m 160cm 50kg) and he’s going to use a sizer on me in surgery so he can play around with what suits me best (so far I’m thinking 250cc - 295cc). I just want as 'natural' as possible, while still being a good set of boobs haha.

I guess the best thing about having it done this way is that because it’s due to ‘medical reasons’ my private health insurance is going to cover majority of the costs, so i’ll only be out of pocket about $600.

It’s so nice to be going on this journey with you guys!

Welcome hun, thanks for sharing your story. What a journey you have been on and how amazing to have your surgeon that you have known and trust. Totally fist pump for $600 👌💃 you totally diserve it though. My friend has 295s they suit her perfectly!

@Wanting boobs Friday is my appointment to go over size ....again lol. Really freaking out still about UHP I think that’s whats doing my head in. Want to find out if the 500hp is really an option he is happy to use. If so trying to decide if I just straight up want to go with that or have him do Sizers during surgery. But I’m doing Keller funnel so not sure how doing Sizers works with that 🤔 lots of qs. But def just choosing between 500hp and 535UHP. I’m not even considering they are dif sizers because it’s not noticeable but the shape, well that’s a different story isn’t it 😦😐

*side note on preparation progress. Husband had agreed to sleep on camper mattress on the floor with the baby 😬 feel so mean lol but I need the bed and the body is usually in the bed too. That’s not going to work so yeah. 

Also bought  Ice packs specially for the boobies. Still need to get my scripts filled. Should do that since I have them already. 

1 hour ago, Gatsbabe said:

Thank you :)  @jinx369

i can’t believe it’s only 50 days away!! I still don’t think it’s sunk in yet that after all these years of feeling ‘deformed’ I’m finally going to have a rack 😂

Woo hoo 💃💜 im very excited for you 

Hey guys!!! i just found out i'm being pushed back till the 29th Jan - The hospital i was going to do on Jan 8th wants $6500 for hospital stay - is that ridiculous? i had another quote for 3500 for a different hospital so i'm just going to go there at the later date!! Bit bummed because my son starts school 2 days later but i guess thats more quality holiday time to spend with him :)

Its all becoming very real!!! 

12 hours ago, Gatsbabe said:

Hi @Chlo

Is that for just the hospital stay? as in not the anesthetists or surgical assistant? because that seems wayyyy over priced!

When i received a detailed surgery quote the hospital/theater cost was only $1000

hey @Gatsbabe 

Thats just for the hospital stay/theatre -  I'm not sure if its because im staying over night and its not day surgery?? If i am eligible for the medicare rebate for the lift it brings it down to 2k (fingers crossed for that).