LostAfterWeightLoss

Need advice on affordable surgeon for BL & BA post weight loss

Hi there. 

I'm 22F. I was raised in a household where from a young age I was just fed junk food. I was a fat child and ended up obese. I left home and started losing weight. I have lost between 30 and 40kg. 

Naïvely I thought losing weight would fix my problems. Needless to say my body is very unattractive and restricts me in how I dress and where I can go. 

I need ba, bl and abdominoplasty. 

I am more concerned about having nice normal breasts though. 

My issue here is I cannot find a surgeon who can do natural looking breast aug + lift for under $20,000. Dr Tavakoli's people estimated me at over $30,000. I won't be able to afford that much on breasts. 

My breasts are saggy, flat and asymmetrical (one C one D?)

My boyfriend is pushing me into going to Thailand but my surgery would be risky and we can't just fly out every time I need to go to a revision appt... 

Any city in Australia will do as long as the criteria meets what I've written above. I'm 22 and have such a horrible body... I just want to wear dresses, go to the beach and look good for my partner :unsure:

Thailand may be your only option if you want it done under $20,000. 

If you haven't already maybe research it and chat to a few girls on here, then you can make an informed decision. 

8 hours ago, VA said:

Thailand may be your only option if you want it done under $20,000. 

If you haven't already maybe research it and chat to a few girls on here, then you can make an informed decision. 

So a breast lift and augmentation is reasonable to pay $20,000? That figure didn't include abdominoplasty just boobs.