Mon.Bee

Dr Miroshnik Internal bra

Looking for some information from anyone who has experience with Dr Miroshnik and his internal bra which I have seen on instagram.

Why the internal bra - it sounds scary and no one talks about doing it in first timers. Why is he doing that?

I had an internal bra with Dr M 2 years ago along with a tuberous breast BA & areola reduction. Mine was done I believe was to correct my tuberousness,  encourage my new boobs to take on a more ‘normal’ shape & prevent sagging etc. 

I don’t think it’s scary! Just another trick up his sleeve to create amazing boobs. 😬

On 12/10/2017 at 8:15 PM, MrsGreatfull00 said:

@MaisieF do you know if it's performed with stitches or barbed wire style permanent (don't know the technical term)? I'm not at all concerned just intrigued.... I am also a happy dr m patient x

Hi . Kinda off topic question, do you like the look of your mod pluss implants now they have settled in a bit as im due to have my anatomicals in 3 and a bit wks, im going back to my surgeon next week just to re try on sizes again as cant decided between the 420 mod + or the 440 HP implants .  Dr reccomends the 440 hp but im scared it will look a bit to fake. 

Hi @Wanting boobs I love my mod plus! I wouldn't want to recommend one over the other because all our body proportions are different. Honestly the best advice I could give would be to describe your main goals to your PS and let him decide the profile. In my oppinion that is their job and a sign of a skilled surgeon. Good luck 😊

On 10/12/2017 at 11:15 PM, MrsGreatfull00 said:

@MaisieF do you know if it's performed with stitches or barbed wire style permanent (don't know the technical term)? I'm not at all concerned just intrigued.... I am also a happy dr m patient x

I believe Dr M uses dissolvable sutures for his internal bra (according to his video on this blog) for his normal breast augmentations. They run along the breast fold only. I guess you would have to ask him during your consult Mon.Bee why he uses it. 

A true internal bra is non dissolvable (permanent) barbed sutures and this is often combined with ADM. This is only ever necessary on revision patients as it is a solution to pocket instability. 

On 10/12/2017 at 11:15 PM, MrsGreatfull00 said:

I honestly don't remember & perhaps what @TheFox said is correct.

On 10/14/2017 at 9:16 PM, Wanting boobs said:

Hi . Kinda off topic question, do you like the look of your mod pluss implants now they have settled in a bit as im due to have my anatomicals in 3 and a bit wks, im going back to my surgeon next week just to re try on sizes again as cant decided between the 420 mod + or the 440 HP implants .  Dr reccomends the 440 hp but im scared it will look a bit to fake. 

Love them...they really suit my proportions however I'd have loved to go bigger but couldn't due to my skin/tuberous-ness. :) Your doc knows best what would suit you so don't be afraid to trust their judgement. 

2 hours ago, Honeycakes said:

1 year on ( today) with Internal bra from Dr M. last year I asked about it before surgery and He said he gives ALL his patients this now. He said it helps keep them perky!

They are dissolvable and he says so himself. So they actually wont be there in 6 months time.
An internal bra will do nothing for your actual breast tissue - even a true internal bra with permanent barbed sutures as they only go inside the breast pocket. The breast tissue is not held up by any kind of internal bra, just the implant. That goes for any kind of internal bra anywhere in the world.