jinx369

Any Jan 2018 ladies out there?

28 minutes ago, sparkles16 said:

Hey jinx i thought you were December like me? :)

Yes I know! I'm sorry. I was originally nov 28th but pushed it back because I am waiting for money. But then hubby was ultra stressed out about how close to Xmas I had booked and the money was still coming a tad too late :( so I made it Jan16th reluctantly 😰😰😰😰

i feel like such a surgery date whore 😭 Feels like it's never really going to happen.....

Edited by jinx369

20 hours ago, Wanting boobs said:

I know im not January hun butI'll chat to you if you like 😊

Thanks Hun. Xx pre op on Thursday 😬 Excite and stressed lol so confused about size choices. Can't decide if I want wider and a bit flatter with the high profile or more projection with the Ultra high, it's a bit narrower though. 

4 hours ago, jinx369 said:

Thanks Hun. Xx pre op on Thursday 😬 Excite and stressed lol so confused about size choices. Can't decide if I want wider and a bit flatter with the high profile or more projection with the Ultra high, it's a bit narrower though. 

What did you feel looked better on you,  i know you said you liked the uhp, will that still give you a nice cleavage.

I liked your pic in the Nov page of the 500cc uhp 😊

On 10/27/2017 at 10:04 AM, jinx369 said:

Yes I know! I'm sorry. I was originally nov 28th but pushed it back because I am waiting for money. But then hubby was ultra stressed out about how close to Xmas I had booked and the money was still coming a tad too late :( so I made it Jan16th reluctantly 😰😰😰😰

i feel like such a surgery date whore 😭 Feels like it's never really going to happen.....

Probably better to be safe than sorry re; money coming in.... and the Christmas season is sooooo insane so time will literally fly on by without you noticing anyways... Awesome that you have the 16th booked in. I am now second guessing my date being 10 days out from Christmas but hubby and i have decided that we are NOT traveling to see family this year. We are over 2 and 3 hours away from both our families and EVERY single year we are the ones that have to make the 5am trip to be at either families for Chrissy breakfast then the others for Lunch and then the trip home after which sees us home at dark.... its crap and we ain't doing it this year. They want to see us, they can come to us. We are planning on doing a mad Costco dash at my post op which will be hopefully on December 21/22 so that is going to be my only full on stressful day after surgery. Anyways that was a massive mouthful of rubbish from me ..... but congrats again on booking Jan 16th :):)

14 hours ago, Wanting boobs said:

What did you feel looked better on you,  i know you said you liked the uhp, will that still give you a nice cleavage.

I liked your pic in the Nov page of the 500cc uhp 😊

Oh that was the pic of 535UHP that's the only pic o got. I do like it. But I'm worried about the profile. I don't want balls😂 I want a smooth transition in the upper pole. I want upper pole still definitely. I just hate hate hate that look of seeing the implant edge in the upper pole. Also o wonder how much different the slightly wider ones would look in the side. Much or not I don't know. Also I don't want a huge cleavage gap but I hate kissing boobs too. Arghh so picky 😂 I just don't know. Doc said they will look smaller and I guess if I got the 500 and they look smaller I won't be happy. I think I've almost convinced myself that if I can't have the 550hp I will have the 535UHP he suggested it I'll be dissapointed. I know he brought one other implant into the room but. Ever tried it on it was probably the 590uhp though not the 550hp 😐 But so even if he says ok you can have the 550hp I think the voice between that and the 535UHP is going to kill me lol. How do you choose 😭😭😭

4 hours ago, sparkles16 said:

Probably better to be safe than sorry re; money coming in.... and the Christmas season is sooooo insane so time will literally fly on by without you noticing anyways... Awesome that you have the 16th booked in. I am now second guessing my date being 10 days out from Christmas but hubby and i have decided that we are NOT traveling to see family this year. We are over 2 and 3 hours away from both our families and EVERY single year we are the ones that have to make the 5am trip to be at either families for Chrissy breakfast then the others for Lunch and then the trip home after which sees us home at dark.... its crap and we ain't doing it this year. They want to see us, they can come to us. We are planning on doing a mad Costco dash at my post op which will be hopefully on December 21/22 so that is going to be my only full on stressful day after surgery. Anyways that was a massive mouthful of rubbish from me ..... but congrats again on booking Jan 16th :):)

Haha lovey that just made me think of me and how I just let it all out. Love it! For sure stuff it. We are going to friends instead this yr for sane reason. I end up doing everything and I'm sick of it. Haven't told the fam yet 😬😬😬. 

Thankyiu. I'm still hoping money comes early and maybe I can still get in earlier I don't know. Prob not. It's probably a good call i have it then Really with the 4 kids to worry about. Get through Christmas for them then do this for me. 

Picking the size was the most difficult part @jinx369 it just about did my head in, have you had your pre op app yet and if so can you go bqck and re try on the sizers. Thats what i did 😂 said to my sergeon sorry to mess him arround but wanted to be 100% confident with my decision, he said that i could come back as many times as i wanted as i was paying a lot of money .

As for having your ba in Jan there is only 8 weeks till Christmas and like you said at least you will be ableto enjoy xmas and have time with the kids then in January it can be all about you pluss xmas is a very expensive, busy time of year , but that being said if your money were to come in next week then i would try to get in early too. 😘

So 535UHP it is! He said I could have the 550hp but he was not keen on it. Said with my anatomy they slide out to the side anyway and they will slide under my arms too much. He said I don't have to wear a bra during the day but def wants me to sleep with something as much as possibly because of the potential for them to slide to the sides because of my chest shape. I'm happy now the decision is made. I have to trust him. 

Now im booked for Jan 16 but there is a chance I could go dec 19. Can't confirm till Monday 😬

2 hours ago, jinx369 said:

So 535UHP it is! He said I could have the 550hp but he was not keen on it. Said with my anatomy they slide out to the side anyway and they will slide under my arms too much. He said I don't have to wear a bra during the day but def wants me to sleep with something as much as possibly because of the potential for them to slide to the sides because of my chest shape. I'm happy now the decision is made. I have to trust him. 

Now im booked for Jan 16 but there is a chance I could go dec 19. Can't confirm till Monday 😬

Was going to ask you how your app went, glad you have picked your size do you feel better knowing that that part is done and sorted,  its a bit of a relief isn't it,  you lucky girl my ps saud i had to wear my po bra 23/7 for 6 weeks i can take it off for an hour or so to shower ect but i guess its a bit diffrent with anatomicals,  as for being able to bring your surgery date forward how exciting it would be if you could. Keeping fingers crossed for you 😆😆😆 let me know what happens. 

On 11/1/2017 at 11:21 PM, Wanting boobs said:

Was going to ask you how your app went, glad you have picked your size do you feel better knowing that that part is done and sorted,  its a bit of a relief isn't it,  you lucky girl my ps saud i had to wear my po bra 23/7 for 6 weeks i can take it off for an hour or so to shower ect but i guess its a bit diffrent with anatomicals,  as for being able to bring your surgery date forward how exciting it would be if you could. Keeping fingers crossed for you 😆😆😆 let me know what happens. 

Oh damn I gave the wrong impression. I have to wear post op bra 24/7 too for 6weeks then it’s a life sentence for night time too. 

But lady from office called to say I can’t do the 19tj because Dr Cheng will be on hols the next week and he wants to make sure he is available for me. So it’s either dec 12th or Jan16. Penciled in for dec12 now and confirm on Monday 😬😬

11 hours ago, lululemon said:

I am getting mine done in Jan!! This is first time I said it out loud and it feels so weird.

I have just been going through a roller coaster of emotions.. excited, nervous,worried all at the same time! 

I am getting mine done in Phuket with Dr.Piyapas. 

Congratulations!!! That’s so exciting. Do you know any approximate size? 

Hi there! I'm due to have my mild tuberous breasts corrected on January 8th 2018 with dr Ellis Choy in Sydney. 

Feeling a little lonely at the moment, so I would appreciate some tips or advice for anything and everything- especially sizing! I have a very small chest but my breasts are relatively wide set. Is anyone else in this boat? 

On 11/4/2017 at 10:13 AM, jinx369 said:

Congratulations!!! That’s so exciting. Do you know any approximate size? 

No.. I am not sure. I dont know who to decide on a size. I know a lot of people already know what size it is they want and its making me more nervous that dont know the number I want. What I am looking is for a natural look not big and not small something that fits my frame right. I know that sounds so generic but I am hoping the doc can help me find the right size by looking the pictures I will be showing him.

On 11/2/2017 at 7:07 PM, PlastiqueFantastique said:

Hi Jinx,

I'm  having lollipop mastopexy with implants in January 2018 with Dr Tavakoli and I cannot wait!

I'll be an interstate patient so I plan on staying in Sydney for a fortnight after surgery for peace of mind,  flying back any sooner would make me anxious.

Hi PlastiqueFantastique,

I'm an interstate patient Travelling for my consultation with Dr Tavakoli next week.

I sent some photos and was told that I need fat grafting. Are you having fat grafting? 

Did you see any other surgeons when you were in Sydney? 

On 11/2/2017 at 7:07 PM, PlastiqueFantastique said:

Hi Jinx,

I'm  having lollipop mastopexy with implants in January 2018 with Dr Tavakoli and I cannot wait!

I'll be an interstate patient so I plan on staying in Sydney for a fortnight after surgery for peace of mind,  flying back any sooner would make me anxious.

That’s very exciting. Congratulations. You are in very good hands. 

Come and joins the jan 2018 group section if you want to share progress together??? 

On 11/12/2017 at 8:32 PM, lululemon said:

No.. I am not sure. I dont know who to decide on a size. I know a lot of people already know what size it is they want and its making me more nervous that dont know the number I want. What I am looking is for a natural look not big and not small something that fits my frame right. I know that sounds so generic but I am hoping the doc can help me find the right size by looking the pictures I will be showing him.

Absolutely! That’s what they are for and if you have not had any consult yet you really have no idea what your body can have :) you don’t actually get that many choice. Usually only two or 3 that will fit nicely :) 

On 13/11/2017 at 8:16 PM, Georgina213 said:

Hi,  

I'm booked for Dec 22nd and I'm really nervous, I've wanted it for a long time and recently separated from my husband of 11 years so thought I'm going to do it. It would be nice to have some ladies to talk to and go through this journey together. Xx

It really is great to talk to other ladies along the way. Jump over to the jan18 group section to stay chatting :) if you go to main page then scroll. Down till you find the surgery month groups :) 

Hi!

I'm booked for january 2th :D

But.... Ive booked with two different ps that recommended me different implants, and i cant seem to make up my mind  :mellow: 

The first one was certain i should have anatomical ones, and the other one recommended round HP. Both agreed on the size - around 245/295 cc. Im so scared that my new boobs will look like two round silicone balls with the HP ones, as ive seen many  examples of that even with moderate implants, or complications with the anatomicals.