Looloo76

Breast Lift WITHOUT Augmentation

Looking for recommendations on how to go about researching whether this would be the best option for me.

what city in Thailand have others had great experience in?

what hospital and what doctor for a BL without Aug

Can I expect to find doctors who will perform this surgery without pushing an AUG onto me.?

what price approximately can I expect to pay

how long do I need to be away (am single with five year old)

Tell me anout the scarring  after BL....how bad is it and how long to fade?

is it worth the lift? I.e. Does the payoff of the lift make up for the scarring?

Hi Looloo76

I am 56 and have had 4 children so as you can imagine my breasts are not where they should be. I have just booked to have a breast lift through Destination Beauty, as I can't afford to get the procedure done in Australia. I will be in hospital in Bangkok for 2 nights and then a further 8 nights in the motel before flying home. I had to send pics of my breasts to them and they got their surgeon to look at them and recommend the best procedure, which was just a lift as I am happy with the size I am. They did say that if I do decide to get implants the cost would be an extra $1700 and I could decide this after seeing the surgeon. The cost for the lift was $6200 + $1116 for accommodation, the Garments are about $130 and I am taking out the fly back cover which is around $500. They had given me the name of the surgeon but I requested one of their older and more experienced surgeons Dr NJ. I haven't been able to find many reviews and I know there are other companies who offer the same services, Cosmeditours was one I looked into cost was similar but when speaking with the staff the lady seemed to be avoiding some of my questions whereas Mira from Destination Beauty was lovely and had no hesitation in answering me.

I hope this is helpful

Hey!

I want to have a breast lift with augmentation. I’ve heard that cabbage together with contrast douche and wet compress made out of herbs and essential oil can be also helpful. Has anyone tried that? Are there any unwanted side effects of this surgery? How much does it cost and what doctor to choose?

On 3/6/2018 at 3:06 PM, Sandman said:

Hi Looloo76

I am 56 and have had 4 children so as you can imagine my breasts are not where they should be. I have just booked to have a breast lift through Destination Beauty, as I can't afford to get the procedure done in Australia. I will be in hospital in Bangkok for 2 nights and then a further 8 nights in the motel before flying home. I had to send pics of my breasts to them and they got their surgeon to look at them and recommend the best procedure, which was just a lift as I am happy with the size I am. They did say that if I do decide to get implants the cost would be an extra $1700 and I could decide this after seeing the surgeon. The cost for the lift was $6200 + $1116 for accommodation, the Garments are about $130 and I am taking out the fly back cover which is around $500. They had given me the name of the surgeon but I requested one of their older and more experienced surgeons Dr NJ. I haven't been able to find many reviews and I know there are other companies who offer the same services, Cosmeditours was one I looked into cost was similar but when speaking with the staff the lady seemed to be avoiding some of my questions whereas Mira from Destination Beauty was lovely and had no hesitation in answering me.

I hope this is helpful

Have you done your surgery? How did it go? Who was your doctor? thank you

I am looking into doing breast lift (no augmentation) and a face lift in Korea or Thailand. The prices in Korea are 3 or 4 times more than in Thailand. Does anyone can recommend a good doctor in Thailand for breast lift and face lift procedures please?

On 5/28/2018 at 8:36 PM, hope said:

I am looking into doing breast lift (no augmentation) and a face lift in Korea or Thailand. The prices in Korea are 3 or 4 times more than in Thailand. Does anyone can recommend a good doctor in Thailand for breast lift and face lift procedures please?

you might be better off researching a surgeon for breast lift and a different surgeon for facelift - I ahve heard really good things about Dr Montien for facelift in Thailand and know 2 women who have had the surgery with him