Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello Ladies! I'm booked in with Mark Ashton Oct 30th with teardrop implants 220cc under the muscle- I'm worried I've gone too small but I really want to know if it's possible to have implants that you can't notice as fake ! Does anybody have implants that completely fools everyone?!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, oncewasasurfboard said:

I am super new to all of this - booked in with Mark Ashton Oct 30th and looking for advice, surgery buddies, experiences, pictures all of the things! Going for as natural as possible- has anybody been with mark Ashton? Is anybody booked for oct 2017??

 

Hi hun there is an October surgery group just go to the forum main page and scroll down to find surgery groups then click on the october one. Im getting 440 cc anatomical implants dual plane on Nov 8th  but im in Perth though. Good luck with your BA journey 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey @Wandering Fairy I've added you :) do you think you achieved the natural feel ?

I am worried as well that I've become so caught up in inconspicuousness that I will regret how small they are... thinking of going to 300cc instead... I'm skinny but 6ft and I think the 220cc I've opted for will hardly make me a C cup...

 

 

 

my title and post was all over the place @Wanting boobs haha but I have narrowed it down for specificity and that group you mentioned is also super helpful! who are you going with, how are you feeling??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly think you would be disappointed with that size, given how tall you are. My advice would be to find photos of the look you're after and let your surgeon pick the size based on that. They have years of experience and know what implant is needed for you to achieve a certain look. As you've probably gathered in your research, the same implants can look totally different from person to person. That's where their expertise is needed. Also, if the feel is a huge concern for you, maybe think about rounds? Rounds use a softer gel because they don't have to maintain their shape the same way anatomicals do. Also, you can choose between 2 levels of cohesiveness, both of which are softer than the teardrop implants. There are pros and cons to each and it's about weighing up what's most important for you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have 270cc under the muscle high profile. I went with teardrops with a round base. I wanted the natural look. I went from a 10AA to a 10C/8D. I think the advice from the ladies above is good advice. It sounds like from what you have said that you want a natural look which will suit your figure. It can be really hard to imagine what the implants will look like on our body after surgery. For me personally, I knew really big implants wouldn't suit my body as I have a petite figure + I am a gym junkie and I didn't want the implants to impede upon my exercises. I would have another consult with your surgeon and discuss your concerns about sizing etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/10/2017 at 10:06 AM, oncewasasurfboard said:

hey @Wandering Fairy I've added you :) do you think you achieved the natural feel ?

I am worried as well that I've become so caught up in inconspicuousness that I will regret how small they are... thinking of going to 300cc instead... I'm skinny but 6ft and I think the 220cc I've opted for will hardly make me a C cup...

Sorry, accidentally deleted your request. I sent you one though.

My partner tells me they feel natural but I suspect he's only being half honest. I'm not quite sure what natural feels like with larger breasts though to be honest.

 I agree with @Kaleidoscope_Eyes, find photo's of your desired look and show them to your surgeon because they will know what to do. If you are at all conserned that you may want them bigger I would duscuss this too. Not many people regret going bigger and it is a lot of money to spend only to be disappointed with the results.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @oncewasasurfboard my surgeon is Dr Sam Cunneen in west Perth, im getting anatomical implants but still undecided on the 440 hp or the 420 m+p so soing back to see him in a few days to re try on sizers, i know there is not much between the CCs but im a little worried that the hp will look a little more fake. I think with your height yiu should probably go for the 300 cc , do you know what your bwd is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2017 at 12:27 PM, Kaleidoscope_Eyes said:

I honestly think you would be disappointed with that size, given how tall you are. My advice would be to find photos of the look you're after and let your surgeon pick the size based on that. They have years of experience and know what implant is needed for you to achieve a certain look. As you've probably gathered in your research, the same implants can look totally different from person to person. That's where their expertise is needed. Also, if the feel is a huge concern for you, maybe think about rounds? Rounds use a softer gel because they don't have to maintain their shape the same way anatomicals do. Also, you can choose between 2 levels of cohesiveness, both of which are softer than the teardrop implants. There are pros and cons to each and it's about weighing up what's most important for you. 

Thanks so much I didn't know that about rounds...I will look into that actually... honestly when Mark said that to achieve the natural look I was after he would use teardrops I ran with the notion that they were the only real option if I wanted a fully natural aesthetic 

25 minutes ago, Wanting boobs said:

Hi @oncewasasurfboard my surgeon is Dr Sam Cunneen in west Perth, im getting anatomical implants but still undecided on the 440 hp or the 420 m+p so soing back to see him in a few days to re try on sizers, i know there is not much between the CCs but im a little worried that the hp will look a little more fake. I think with your height yiu should probably go for the 300 cc , do you know what your bwd is.

I have nooo idea what bwd is... but yes I think I'll go 300cc, at least I'll enquire about them on my final consult for sure. Yes I pretty much want 'saggy' in the BA world... no hp for me, I really love the natural shape of breasts, I'm just trying to keep that with a size inscrease

are you going under the muscle? looking forward to that recovery... lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 @oncewasasurfboard BWD stands for breast width dimension it is the width of your breast from the edge of your breast at the sternum to the edge of your breast at the arm pit im 13 cm so if i stay within 1 cm of my bwd then i would need to go up in projection if i wanted  more cc. Both implants i like are around 12.5 and 13 cm in width but the projection and cc are diffrent.

Eg.  a mentor mod height mod + profile 420 cc implant has a 13 cm width with a 5.5 cm projection 

        a mentor mod height high profile 440 cc implant has a 12.5 cm width with a 6.2 cm projection .

  A  teardrop implant will have the firmest gell as it needs to retain its teardrop shape where as a round dose not so if you were to hold a round implant up it will look like an anatomical implant so you can still achive a natural look with a round implant. 

Hope this has made some sense to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks so much ! I have my final consult tomorrow morning, so I will let you know how I go with all of this new information for me to ask about!

On 10/15/2017 at 12:32 AM, Wanting boobs said:

 @oncewasasurfboard BWD stands for breast width dimension it is the width of your breast from the edge of your breast at the sternum to the edge of your breast at the arm pit im 13 cm so if i stay within 1 cm of my bwd then i would need to go up in projection if i wanted  more cc. Both implants i like are around 12.5 and 13 cm in width but the projection and cc are diffrent.

Eg.  a mentor mod height mod + profile 420 cc implant has a 13 cm width with a 5.5 cm projection 

        a mentor mod height high profile 440 cc implant has a 12.5 cm width with a 6.2 cm projection .

  A  teardrop implant will have the firmest gell as it needs to retain its teardrop shape where as a round dose not so if you were to hold a round implant up it will look like an anatomical implant so you can still achive a natural look with a round implant. 

Hope this has made some sense to you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve just finished my last consult and I’ve gone up to 295cc feeling a lot more confident about this! Textures anatomical still as he is certain this is the only way to achieve the natural look I want... my width is 11.5 and it’s a moderate profile plus  👍🏼 Left feeling better... I think these will be really large on me as I tried on some sizer bras and they were much bigger on my frame than I expected but the 220cc was for sure too small. 

Cant wait to get all my pictures up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My surgery is on October 30th with Mark Ashton in Melbourne, what about you?

I'm so excited now that I've wrapped my head around it all... this website has been such a lucky find, although I've only seen Mark I feel like I've gained sooo much knowledge and insight from the community here. I'll post lots of photos of before and my progress afterwards and let you know how I go... but yeah being tall and slim means we won't get away with much higher than 300 without starting to appear fake I think :)

8 hours ago, Sf72 said:

@oncewasasurfboard im looking forward to seei ng how you go. Im trying to decide between 300 and 325's 170cm tall 59 kg. Im wanting natural too as i run alot so still need to be able to do that 😊whens your surgery?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/10/2017 at 10:07 PM, oncewasasurfboard said:

My surgery is on October 30th with Mark Ashton in Melbourne, what about you?

I'm so excited now that I've wrapped my head around it all... this website has been such a lucky find, although I've only seen Mark I feel like I've gained sooo much knowledge and insight from the community here. I'll post lots of photos of before and my progress afterwards and let you know how I go... but yeah being tall and slim means we won't get away with much higher than 300 without starting to appear fake I think :)

 

@oncewasasurfboard im booked in for the 30th too!!! I have to go back and see the surgeon on monday though. My paperwork arrived tofay and it says high profile on there 😣 his assistant told me last week that the paperwork said moderate so im not happy! We never even talked about profiles so i really need to clarify this asap. Maybe its a surgical issue as my boobs are super deflated after 4 kids so may be its to fill out existing skin biy i dont want that super rounded 'bolt on' look!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×