Tamika2230

NEED HELP AND ADVICE!

Hey. I had my consultation Saturday the 11th of November. And it went amazing I went to cosmetic avenue my surgeon will be dr Tony I felt super comfortable with him. 

He said There is very little difference between my boobs they look amazing considering I’ve had 4 children, he said I can go 375cc hp or if I wanted 450cc it will need to be xhp they are mentor rounds , now I know I’ve always wanted to go 450-500 for as long as I’ve been looking at getting a ba which has been since I was 17 I’m now 23. Only issue I’m having is I’m not 100% on xhp I’ve seen very little on the net about them and not many topics on them either. I’ll be going under the muscle so would that limit the whole “fake” look. I mean there fake non the less but I don’t want the whole rounded look the xhp gives you. Last thing I want is to regret not going the size I’ve wanted. But then regret how they will look. So can I please get some help. Who’s going xhp? Do you love them. How do they look. My stats are 

65kls 

5”4

thats all I know lol

If you have a  decent amount of starting tissue, it's actually quite hard to get a very obvious and stuck-on fake look. It's more of an issue for people who are very skinny and have bony chests and not much to conceal the implant. Going under the muscle will also help eliminate some of that upper pole fullness. There are quite a few people on here who've had extra high profile implants and look great. It's only something like a cm of extra projection between the different profiles. I'd focus more on the size you want. Obviously your ribcage is too narrow to accommodate a 450cc in HP so the only way to add volume is to go XHP.

That’s what I was thinking and why he offered xhp for me in 450. Like I didn’t ask for 450 as I didn’t think I could have it. He just offered as I said I did want big. 

I just yeah don’t wanna regret not going big. I have weight behind me. I got big hips and legs and he said xhp wouldn’t make me look To big up top compared to the bottom. It would look good only thing he said it’s more recovery time as they are bigger but the side boob might annoy me when putting my arms down. 

I’m thinking maybe I might ask for 400 in hp and see how I go 

unless I can see what other people’s look like who are not on the super skinny size. I got good breast tissue which is why he offered me the bigger size :) so that’s a bonus. 

Hi there, I have 525 xhp, but started with no tissue whatsoever. Still have no tissue, so at times the implants are quite obvious. I have rippling. In saying this, I still absolutely love mine.
Long story short, breastfed 4 kids over 8 years, had nothing left, had 365 hp, while they looked ok with clothes on, they didn't "fit" me. Went back for 525 xhp. 

Sometimes I do wonder what it would have been like to just stick to HP, as the XHP's sit differently. They are like teen boobs. Firm teen boobs. And while I love them, at times they make me think twice, it's obvious I've had them done. And mostly, I don't care. I love them, that's all that counts.

And at the beginning of my journey, there was absolutely no way I thought I could have had 525's!

I’ve had 4 kiddies my self and due to one being still born I only breast fed 3 of them. I’m surprised I got tissue. 

Thats the thing I was worried about th whole fake look. The only thing I don’t want is the full round ness etc I’m 23 years old so maybe teen boobs wouldn’t be to bad lol