Delafox

NOV 2017 - Consultation today, surgery next week! Super excited and anxious.

Hi dolls,

I had a consultation with Dr Tavakoli and I was able to get a surgery booking for next week. I pushed for surgery asap as I'm flying internationally and he requires a 6 week gap between op and flying. I'm starting to feel like maybe I rushed it. I didn't ask any questions I had, I was just excited and loved what I saw and how I felt about it all.. Are these nerves normal? 

Hi @Delafox how exciting - i must say i am super jealous - your going to get Dr Tav boobs in time for summer :)
If you have unanswered questions I would ring the clinic and maybe ask if you can talk it through with one of the consultants there - if your 100% set on having surgery then I can say you are in amazing hands - Dr Tavakoli would easily be the top of my list thats for sure. I have had the pleasure of filming him operate on many patients and if a perfectionist is what you are seeking, then you have found it in him.
The nerves are very normal. When I had my BA years ago, I was still unsure of size right up until they were putting me to sleep and I blurted out that I didnt want bolt ons, just perky lol

What look are you going for?

Oh wow how exciting, and yes a bit of a whirlwind, yes the nerves are very normal, if you have questions ring the clinic like      The Fox said, im so jelous if i had the extra money to fly interstate i would have gone with Dr Tav but i  in Perth and found a great sergeon over here. Im lovin my new boobs.  Good luck with the surgery. 

@TheFox @Wanting boobs @NoemiHart Ladies thank you so much for your replies. I did exactly what you all suggested, I gave the girls a call in the office and they were fantastic. They booked me in to see Dr Tav 2 days before op so I can ask any further questions I might have and to play with sizes again. I am no longer nervous, just super excited. 

So true @TheFox, I can't wait to put my new additions in a halter neck 😜

We are looking at either 495 or 555 anatomical implants under the muscle, moderate profile. I want natural but full 😉 After breastfeeding 4 babes I'm glad I didn't need a lift. 

On 11/17/2017 at 8:09 PM, Delafox said:

@TheFox @Wanting boobs @NoemiHart Ladies thank you so much for your replies. I did exactly what you all suggested, I gave the girls a call in the office and they were fantastic. They booked me in to see Dr Tav 2 days before op so I can ask any further questions I might have and to play with sizes again. I am no longer nervous, just super excited. 

So true @TheFox, I can't wait to put my new additions in a halter neck 😜

We are looking at either 495 or 555 anatomical implants under the muscle, moderate profile. I want natural but full 😉 After breastfeeding 4 babes I'm glad I didn't need a lift. 

your in amazing hands and if thats th look you want, i have complete faith thats the look you will get - i must say, im more then a little jealous x