Hello everyone,

I am fairly new to the forum but I am finding it really difficult to choose a surgeon for a BA. I am currently a small A cup and want to go to a full B. so if anyone has had surgery with similar requests to me I would love to hear your feedback.

I have been looking at getting a BA for years but always leave it as I can't find a surgeon to follow through with.

I want to have a natural and believable outcome but I find that the before and after photos always show people with large implants.

If anyone has any recommendations for surgeons that would be great!! Dr Tony Connell is currently my pick but I am yet to see any photos of his work.

Thanks everyone!!

20 hours ago, mkav said:

Hello everyone,

I am fairly new to the forum but I am finding it really difficult to choose a surgeon for a BA. I am currently a small A cup and want to go to a full B. so if anyone has had surgery with similar requests to me I would love to hear your feedback.

I have been looking at getting a BA for years but always leave it as I can't find a surgeon to follow through with.

I want to have a natural and believable outcome but I find that the before and after photos always show people with large implants.

If anyone has any recommendations for surgeons that would be great!! Dr Tony Connell is currently my pick but I am yet to see any photos of his work.

Thanks everyone!!

Hiya

I'm in Brisbane and go in for surgery on Tues with Dr Raymond Goh.

I'm a very small A, practically nothing... So I'm getting 335cc dual plane which will give me a full B/C...I've asked for a very natural look.

I went with Dr Andrew Greensmith - he encouraged my smaller choice of implant and was great at creating a really natural look for me. I went with 205cc's. Unsure what cup size I will end up with, since I had the surgery recently and can only wear a surgical bra, but am super happy with the size and how it looks. I have to admit I had some serious doubts about whether the size he recommended was right, but it seems he knew exactly what I was after. 

I had the same request as you (although I started with practically nothing) and wanted to become a full B.