Hello ladies!

First, I am so happy to have found this site and group! :)

I have my breast surgery this morning at 7 am. I just took a look at them for this first time and while I'm pretty happy, it seems that the top of my breast is very full while I seem to lack some fullness under my breast. 

I know I'm only 10 hours out from surgery but I was really hoping to have  more the under the breast fullness. Can anyone tell me if this is normal? I never removed bandages of course so I know I may not be getting a full picture at this point. I assume all this will settle into a nice shape overall with time. 

I choose saline implants and size 275 cc. (I was extremely small before so I didn't want to go much bigger) 

Any advice or encouraging comments is appreciated!

Thank, 

Abbi 

On 21/12/2017 at 6:37 AM, AKGillespie said:

Hello ladies!

First, I am so happy to have found this site and group!

I have my breast surgery this morning at 7 am. I just took a look at them for this first time and while I'm pretty happy, it seems that the top of my breast is very full while I seem to lack some fullness under my breast. 

I know I'm only 10 hours out from surgery but I was really hoping to have  more the under the breast fullness. Can anyone tell me if this is normal? I never removed bandages of course so I know I may not be getting a full picture at this point. I assume all this will settle into a nice shape overall with time. 

I choose saline implants and size 275 cc. (I was extremely small before so I didn't want to go much bigger) 

Any advice or encouraging comments is appreciated!

Thank, 

Abbi 

Hi Abbi... congratulations on your surgery :) your new breasts will take time to drop and fluff - so don't worry at all how they look in these first few days and weeks, they will change a lot over time. I am two and a half weeks post-op and mine have changed a lot from the first day or so. I'll friend request you so you can see my gallery pics. Your breasts will drop into their pocket in the next few weeks and you should then get more lower pole fullness. Take it easy and enjoy your Christmas :):) 

Your implants will sit quite high for the first few  months they need some time to drop into their pocket, you only really just had your surgery so try not to look at your boobs to much as the shape will change quite a bit over the next few weeks, relax and let your body heal.  Im 7 wpo and my boobs are still quite high if you send a FR you can see my progress pics. Congrats on the new boobs