Worried about size choice!! 6 weeks P/op

Hi all. Just reaching out to get a bit of advice. I am 6 weeks post op after having 395cc high profile teardrop implants. 

I am currently feeling like they are not big enough and feeling a bit low. They are still sitting quite high and feel really hard. I am still wearing my post op bra which is a 12 c but I have tried on an old c cup bra and it doesn’t fit (bra is too small).

I am so nervous that I’ve spend all this money and I don’t have much difference. I know I am wearing a surgical bra but you can hardly tell behind clothing :(

Is there much change expected from this point on in time? Will the D&F process give me a better shape/size?

I was a very deflated A cup and weighed 62kg prior to surgery.

395cc isn’t a big implant, so there’s only so much you can expect from them.

They definitely will change over the next coming weeks, months. 

You may grow to think that they’re a good size for you, you may not.

I knew from day 1 of my first BA that they were way too small, hardly any difference (560cc). I had a consult for another BA 4 months later, and surgery 12months after my first.

Theres only so much difference that can be done with one augmention. If you were after quite a dramatic change - you would require a bigger implant. 

Since you’re at 6 weeks, the size you’re seeing now is probably where they’ll stay. The shape and feeling will probably change over time - but size, definitely won’t appear bigger.

There’s only a certain size a surgeon can physically take you to with one surgery, maybe you maxed your limit. 

But, in reality 395 isn’t going to make a HUGE difference. 

It’s a small implant, it’ll make a smallish difference. 

I can’t comfirm or deny the D&F re tear drop implants, I don’t have them.

As I said, the shape & feeling will keep changing. But size, won’t appear bigger. If anything they seem smaller over time as you adjust to them.

If you’re still having these feelings at 6 weeks, it probably won’t change much. 

I have high profile teardrop implants and I went under the muscle. I got 270cc. I am 3 years post op. I found it took up to a year for the D & F process. When I went for my 4 month check up with my surgeon, he said I still had a bit of swelling. So I would give things time to keep settling. As misstons said, you may in fact grow to love your new breasts. If you find down the track you are still not happy with the size/look, then you have the option to seek out your surgeon and review the next step. But my advice is to just give things time and see how you feel in 9 to 12 months.

My sister had 450cc implants put in a few years ago. Initially, she hated them. But after they settled and her muscles relaxed and let the implants fluff out and take on a better shape, she loves them! Are your implants under the muscle? Because if they are, they will take a lot longer to settle because the muscles are compressing them and everything is super tight. I think you just need to give it time. <3 

Hi i have 440cc anatomical hp unders and am only 7 wpo,  thats only 50 cc more than you and im sitting at a 12 D atm, i see changes in my breasts evey week, i try not to look at them every day as i scrutinize every litte thing about the shape and size ect  and even my hubby says i need to be patient ,  mine dont look overly noticeable in clothing too but i wanted a natural look that was in proportion with my body.  Like the others have said give it some time and if you still feel the same way at about 6 months then consult with your ps as what you can do or whwre to go from there. 

3 hours ago, Kaleidoscope_Eyes said:

My sister had 450cc implants put in a few years ago. Initially, she hated them. But after they settled and her muscles relaxed and let the implants fluff out and take on a better shape, she loves them! Are your implants under the muscle? Because if they are, they will take a lot longer to settle because the muscles are compressing them and everything is super tight. I think you just need to give it time. <3 

Thanks @Kaleidoscope_Eyes Mine are under the muscle. My surgeon did say that my muscles were holding on to the implant and they will take a bit of time to relax. I think I was just having an off day and worrying a bit! 

1 hour ago, Wanting boobs said:

Hi i have 440cc anatomical hp unders and am only 7 wpo,  thats only 50 cc more than you and im sitting at a 12 D atm, i see changes in my breasts evey week, i try not to look at them every day as i scrutinize every litte thing about the shape and size ect  and even my hubby says i need to be patient ,  mine dont look overly noticeable in clothing too but i wanted a natural look that was in proportion with my body.  Like the others have said give it some time and if you still feel the same way at about 6 months then consult with your ps as what you can do or whwre to go from there. 

My husband is saying the same thing! I think I am my own worst enemy at the moment and maybe a little impatient. I definitely wanted the natural / teardrop shape and look, I think I was just second guessing the size. Hopefully when the muscles relax and drop (and they look a little more natural) I will feel better. 

I had 335cc only 3wks and I wasn't even an A cup. I thought damn too small BUT I'm a slim frame and anything bigger would look awful and I imagine be uncomfortable. I'm a 12c at the moment and am really happy with that because I had nothing. Hubby said they are a handful and that's the perfect size..lol.

I feel so much better with my new boobs even though they aren't huge.