Dr Ashton or Dr Greensmith?

Hi ladies, 

I’m looking to get a BA done in Melbourne. I’ve been to see a few surgeons including Dr Mark Ashton who I really liked, he suggested 330-375cc anatomical implants. I’m 5’10 and about 67kg with an athletic frame and small A cup at the moment. 

My only concern in the cost, I’m wondering whether I could get the same results with Dr Greensmith who charges significantly less. I would love to know your opinions/experience on surgery, results, aftercare  etc. with these two surgeons 

Thank you xx

I had a great experience with Professor Ashton and would not hesitate to recommend him. He has always looked after me and I feel like it was money well spent.
I have not had surgery with Dr Greensmith but I do know him and he is a lovely person and I have no doubt you would be looked after also.
Maybe you should spend the extra money on a consult with both just so you know you are sure of your decision. I know it can seem like a waste of money but at the end of the day its a big decision and it is not uncommon to mesh well with one surgeon over the other.

best of luck

• 7 months later...
On 12/27/2017 at 8:54 AM, IntotheWoods said:

Hi ladies, 

I’m looking to get a BA done in Melbourne. I’ve been to see a few surgeons including Dr Mark Ashton who I really liked, he suggested 330-375cc anatomical implants. I’m 5’10 and about 67kg with an athletic frame and small A cup at the moment. 

My only concern in the cost, I’m wondering whether I could get the same results with Dr Greensmith who charges significantly less. I would love to know your opinions/experience on surgery, results, aftercare  etc. with these two surgeons 

Thank you xx

Hello

I was wondering if you went ahead with your surgery and who did you end up going with.  I have had a consultation with Mark Ashton and will be seeing Dr Greensmith also.  It's so much information and very hard to decide.