Well i should of stayed home.... i went to my local shops this afternoon to pick up some things for dinner tonight and as i was walking into the shopping center there was some soft drink that was spilt on the ground  ( i know it was soft drink as my hands and leg were sticky) well i slipped and fell over twisting my ankle and to break my fall put mu arms out so not only do i have a sore swolen ankle but my right boob is now sore, i hope i hav'nt done to much damage,  i have ice on my boob and ankle and am resting but unable to contact my surgeon till Jan 2 nd.

Not happy Jan ??

1 hour ago, Wanting boobs said:

Well i should of stayed home.... i went to my local shops this afternoon to pick up some things for dinner tonight and as i was walking into the shopping center there was some soft drink that was spilt on the ground  ( i know it was soft drink as my hands and leg were sticky) well i slipped and fell over twisting my ankle and to break my fall put mu arms out so not only do i have a sore swolen ankle but my right boob is now sore, i hope i hav'nt done to much damage,  i have ice on my boob and ankle and am resting but unable to contact my surgeon till Jan 2 nd.

Not happy Jan ??

Hey babe, I'm so sorry you've had a nasty fall :( I'm sure your boob will be ok, sounds like the brunt of the fall was broken by your arms and you've probably just bumped or jarred your boob and it will be sore and maybe a little bruised/swollen. Try not to worry too much and icing is the best - take it easy and I hope you heal quickly and your boob feels better (and your ankle and arms too ) thinking of you and sending you all the best vibes I can xox

Sorry to hear you had a fall. That's never nice. If you are really worried about your breast, maybe go to your GP or up to Emergency at the hospital. You should be right with being nearly a couple of months after having your op. Just rest and keep an eye on yourself. Hope you feel better in yourself today. x

Thank you for all your kind words ladies, i was in a fair bit of discomfort yesterday so took a couple of Voltaren and went to bed at about 8 pm. Woke up ok this morning boobs felt a bit tender but i expected that and my ankle hurt more so guess thats a good sign ? had to go to work at the salon so took some more Voltaren and made sure i took it easy, put my po bra back on and straped my ankle,  have to say i feel ok a bit tired now that im home from work and gosh i could really go a glass of wine right now but going to be good and do the no alcohol for 48 hrs thing. Thank you once again you girls are great. ????