I have heard of this happening to a lot of people after their BA and i even got it but only a small bit on my chest, i think it has to do with the oil/ sweat glands on your chest, the implants are stretching everything in that area plus we are wearing our po bras 24/7 so we are swetting a little more in this area also, so i think its the skins reactoin to everything going on, i used diluted dettol or you could try witch hazel just in my Cleavage area and the top of my boobs (kept it away from my incisions ) and it went away after a few days. 

Yes, same!! My skin is normally really dry but since post op, I’ve been so oily. I’ve been doing a lot of clay masks to help my skin out and moisturizer with a ton of hydrating lotion. Sometimes skin will overproduce oil because it’s dehydrated. Mine is super oily and flaky and this routine has been helpful. Hope this helps! 

• 3 weeks later...

I normally don’t break out or get pimples other then the odd hormonal blind pimple but after my BA i had major congestion across my forehead and quiet a few break outs. I also strangly had break outs across my back pretty bad. I mostly put it down to the amount of medications we take through the process and our bodies trying to get rid of it. I found getting needling on my face round the three month mark cleared my congestion up with in a few days. I am now six months post op and skin has returned to normal :)