Gym....yes or no...

I just did the treadmill , bike and recumbent bike ( where you pedal in front ) found the crosstrainer to bouncy like @misstons said and i didnt even go near the rower you use to much of your upper body still. I was allowed to do light weight leg work and only the pin loaded  machines eg: leg press, seated leg curl, inner/ outer hip abduction, body weight (air) squats and lunges and did hip bridges for my glutes so nothing that would use my upper body at all.  Not all on the same day either i picked 2- 3 exercises from the above and did about 30 min of light cardio 

23 minutes ago, Wanting boobs said:

I just did the treadmill , bike and recumbent bike ( where you pedal in front ) found the crosstrainer to bouncy like @misstons said and i didnt even go near the rower you use to much of your upper body still. I was allowed to do light weight leg work and only the pin loaded  machines eg: leg press, seated leg curl, inner/ outer hip abduction, body weight (air) squats and lunges and did hip bridges for my glutes so nothing that would use my upper body at all.  Not all on the same day either i picked 2- 3 exercises from the above and did about 30 min of light cardio 

Thanks @Wanting boobs that's helpful 

Listen to your surgeon's advice. But..........I would be avoiding any upper body or ab work for the first 3 to 6 weeks. The first 3 weeks I was only allowed to do walking. By the 4th week I was allowed to do light leg work and light ab work and jogging (but with 2 sports bras). Just be very careful. x

• 2 weeks later...