March 2018 girls??

Hi ladies :-) I have just booked for 16 Feb with CosMediTour Gold Coast! I am yet to decide implant size etc.. just wanting to connect with other girls having surgery then or even had the surgery or due to have the surgery. I am really scared about choosing implant size! I am 163 centimetres, 54kg and currently barely fit a 8A!! I don’t want to go too small but I don’t want to look ridiculed either! Any suggestions??? 

You probably hav'nt had your consult yet but your bwd (breast width dimensions) will greatly determin the size of your implant as you will want to stay within 1 cm of that more than or less than. Without knowing your bwd its hard to even guess a size let alone a profile. Sorry i cant be of more help you can google how to measure your bwd but its best if someone dose it for you as its quite hard to do yourself 

Thanks Wanting Boobs :-) I haven’t had a consult yet but they have recommend mentor teardrop implants and I concerned that they aren’t going to give me the shape I want. I want the upper pole fullness and nice clevage and I’m worries teardrops won’t give me this look 

Hi. Juls so happy for you pray everything goes well and you having a speedy recovery.  I ask that you remember me on January 17, 2018 implant day for me.  I believe the excitement intensifies as you get closer to your date.   I received two consolations the first with a male doctor who was very nice.  My 2nd consolation was with a female PS she was also extremely nice.  The price was very close both had great reviews however the Lady PS was also a artist.  Yes I went with her now just waiting till next Wednesday.  Plan early do something each day as the time will quickly come and go.  Use this web site for advise, encouragement, from these lovely ladies that want the best for you.  I would like to be your friend Good Luck 

I read a silicone implant looks large on a table than it does in front of the boob their advise was go a little larger

Welcome to the Fraternity of Lovely Ladies Boobs

(.)(.)  PBB

On 13/01/2018 at 2:53 AM, PlatinumBlondeBoobs said:

Hi. Juls so happy for you pray everything goes well and you having a speedy recovery.  I ask that you remember me on January 17, 2018 implant day for me.  I believe the excitement intensifies as you get closer to your date.   I received two consolations the first with a male doctor who was very nice.  My 2nd consolation was with a female PS she was also extremely nice.  The price was very close both had great reviews however the Lady PS was also a artist.  Yes I went with her now just waiting till next Wednesday.  Plan early do something each day as the time will quickly come and go.  Use this web site for advise, encouragement, from these lovely ladies that want the best for you.  I would like to be your friend Good Luck 

I read a silicone implant looks large on a table than it does in front of the boob their advise was go a little larger

Welcome to the Fraternity of Lovely Ladies Boobs

(.)(.)  PBB

Good luck!! I’m sure it will all go well and I’m praying for a speedy recovery for you. If you don’t mind me asking what size did you choose?