Dr Sam Cunnen - BA

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has recently used Dr Sam Cunneen for a BA? I'm after a surgeon for a very natural look.  I actually quite like the look of my own, I just wish they were bigger as I feel they are fairly out of proportion with the rest of my body.

I have had a consultation with Sam and I'm ready to book for March this year, but before I do I wanted to see if anyone can share their thoughts/photos etc? :) I would most likely be going tear drop and under the muscle.

Any help would be amazing!

Thanks girls :) 

Emma

Hi! I’m almost 3 weeks post op with Sam! He is awesome, I’ve had such a smooth recovery. You won’t regret it. I had 495cc textured tear drop, they are still riding a little high at the moment but they are starting to soften and drop, @Wanting boobs is also a Dr Cunneen girl. I have some photos in my gallery if you want to send a friend request 

Thanks @Stemschicky,  Hi  @Emma27 yes i had my BA with Dr Sam Cunneen like Stemschicky said our recovery has been pretty easy no real pain just a discomfort, Sam is the natural look master so if its the natural look you want i guarantee you wont be disappointed, im am now 2 mpo and have pictures if you FR you will be able to see them. I can't recommend him highly enough.  Also @elleg is a Cunneen girl also.

I am 5'7 and 68 kg was a 12 A before and hav 440cc hp anatomical  (teardrop ) dual plane  crease incision. 

Ah girls thank you so much I really appreciate it!! I’m all booked in for March now so that is so great to hear. I’m such a pear shape haha.. so tiny on top so need to go for a natural look otherwise I think I won’t like them? Also I have a wedding to go to 3weeks post op so glad to hear your all recovering well. I’m happy to wear something fairly covered up if there are still quite high at that point, I just wanted to make sure I could still go! Can’t wait to see pics! And then teardrop shape is what I’m thinking I’ll go... xxx

You should be fine to go to the wedding by 3 wpo but you'll be in a very sexy post op bra ? (not) so you might need to find something with a high neck line if poss and yes you'll be sitting very  high still ,  im 9 wpo today and have some very nice upper pole fullness and you will be able to see in my pics that they are starting to settle quite nicely.  Good luch with your op and keep us posted on how you go.