Hi so excited just got call from surgeons office they had a cancellations asking if I would like to move Implant Exchange sooner.  After talking to husband we both agreed that would be awesome.  Pre Op is scheduled for next Tuesday January 9, 2018 and surgery scheduled for Wednesday January 17, 2018.  So excited will keep all posted.  PBB

Had my pre op yesterday January 9, 2018 the staff at the office was oh so nice.  Took additional photos, plus I took a few photos of ladies with the size I would like.  All set for next Wednesday 17 do not know the time yet they will call day before surgery.  My husband each morning places a piece of paper up stating what to do that day and how many days till January 17.  

Todays message read:

WEDNESDAY

JANUARY 10, 2018

BIBLE STUDY TONIGHT

& WAKE UP

LOVE YOU 

(.)(.)

HE PLACES THESE ON THE MIRROR EACH MORNING BEFORE I GET UP

WILL POST AGAIN TOMORROW.   PBB

Thanks for the encouraging words pink butterfly, Wanting boobs, and TheFox my sisters in boobs this truly means a lot to me.  Husband posted on bathroom mirror this morning:

THURSDAY

JANUARY 11

6 AND A 

WAKE UP

:)          (.)(.)  :)

SO, SO EXCITED GOING TO PREPARE SOUPS AND OTHER

FOOD ITEMS TODAY ANY SUGGESTIONS ABOUT PREPARATION?

2 hours ago, PlatinumBlondeBoobs said:

DID YOU LADIES PREFER A SPORTS BRA IF SO WHICH KIND?

THANKS PBB      (.) (.)

My ps reccomended the Marena post op compression bra but i know a few girls on here like the carefix post op bras they all say they are very comfortable as for being prepared i made soups and casaroles and moved anything that i thought id need that was in over head cupboards somewhere that was more accessible so i didnt have to reach in the first couple of weeks.

Thank you for responded to my question my PS also said I would be in a OP compression bra but she didn't say which kind.  She said I would be in the bra 23 hours a day for perhaps 2 weeks.  Then if everything was okay new brassieres as my husband jokingly would say.    Looking at soup recipes going to market never thought about casseroles great idea.  This is so exciting being able to talk to ladies that have already had their procedure, or like myself excited for the ones that will be having new boobs.  Thank you again my sister in BOOBS.     PBB (.)(.) 

Good morning Ladies another day in the past one day closer to Breast Day.  Husband place newest sign on bathroom mirror which ready:

Friday January 12,  2018

5 Days 

And Wake Up

January 17, 2018

Breast Day

Today

Check Out

A 

New

Brassiers

He is so funny I told him we didn't need to do this yet, he said we need to be prepared, I love it when he says Brassiers.

He has been such an encourager to me.  

In the very short period of time I have been on this site I have through the messages met some awesome Ladies that I call the Fraternity of Breast Beauty.  Thank you for the advise, encouraging words.  I pray I have also showed humor, in relating to my hubby, and encouraging words to you.  One Blessed Lady have a great day.  (.)(.) PBB   Kisses:):)

I love how your hubby leaves you little messages on the mirror that is so sweet and its great that he is there to support you through your revision.  I have a very supportive hubby too and i think that makes all the difference he was great the first week after  my surgery he did everything without any complaining he did the school runs, to and from their dancing and sporting commitments,  laundry ect he would even set up the Netflix with my favorite shows every day so theywere waiting for me when i woke up. 

My hubby says he is going to spoil me so much; but he has always spoiled me; however, it is so sweet to know he is there and so supportive of this event coming up in a few days.  I am a little bit nervous; which I am sure is only natural anytime we have any kind of procedure done; but all in all I will be glad when it is done; and pray that I will be up and doing great in a couple days.

How was your recovery time?

Good Morning Lovely Ladies of extreme cleavage, can't believe it is just 3 days and a wakeup till surgery.  I have started making soups, will perhaps make some kind of pasta salad tomorrow for the days ahead as I recover.  Yes I am truly getting oh so excited.  When I got up this morning there in the bathroom on the mirror was the note from my best friend, my soul mate, my hubbys words of encouragement.  

Sunday Jan. 14, 2018                                                                                                                                             

Gods Day

3

& A Wakeup

Love You

Huggs & Kisses

:)(.)(.):)   PBB

13 hours ago, PlatinumBlondeBoobs said:

My hubby says he is going to spoil me so much; but he has always spoiled me; however, it is so sweet to know he is there and so supportive of this event coming up in a few days.  I am a little bit nervous; which I am sure is only natural anytime we have any kind of procedure done; but all in all I will be glad when it is done; and pray that I will be up and doing great in a couple days.

How was your recovery time?

This was my first BA and even though mu PS dosn't say he dise the rapid recovery technique i think thats what i had as i was given stretches to do straight after surgery and i had virtually no pain and had full movement in my arms although i had to constantly remind myself that i just had my boobs done? so recovery for me has been pretty easy. Hope you have an easy recovery which you should do as im told that because of the musclesbeing stretched from the first surgery that the boob tightness is nowhere near as bad just some incision pain so fingers crossed its a cruisey recovery. 

Hi Lovely Ladies wow can't believe it Monday January15, 2018 2 days and a wakeup till surgery to get my new boobs, oh so excited.  Today will be doing a few errands market, fruit stand, and perhaps a short drive with my husband to take the anxiety to a lower pitch.  I plan on having a travel bag with 2 days supply of clothing, medicine and MAKEUP this is the part I dislike about surgery  anything that You might suggest I take?  (Pause)  Just got off phone with surgery department arrival at hospital is 10:30, surgery scheduled for 12:00 Wednesday was hoping for an earlier time however that ok.  This morning on the mirror it read:

Monday January 15, 2018

2 Days 

So Excited 4 YOU and I

:) ( . ) ( . ):)

This is My Hubby Expression :p:p:p

Huggs & Kisses PBB

Hi Lovely Ladies Tuesday morning not feeling well today, believe my allergies are acting up.  Call PS yesterday said I would be fine as long as no temperature, and no antibiotics.  Have a lot to do today, pack my bag making sure I have everything.  So excited tomorrow is the day.  My PS is around 95 miles away we thought about driving down today however, sometimes it hard to rest when you not in your own bed, so hubby and I decided we will drive down in the morning.  He had trouble sleeping last night I know he is excited but he sometimes worries also.  Ladies anything that you might recommend that I have not thought about.  Thanks so much for your encouraging words.  Hubby sign today read:

Tuesday Jan. 16, 2018 

1 & Wake Up

I Getting Larger 

( . ) ( . ) 

Fever

Love U

Huggs & Kisses PBB

Hi Lovely Ladies what a day at home after surgery.  My PS told my husband they looked fantastic.  My old ones had been in since 1982 after weighing them they were 235 cc in the right and 245 in left.  Instead of 1 small rupture i had two, one in each.  My darling husband went while I was in surgery and got me a dozen red roses and brought them into the recovery room.  He also got my Lovely PS a rose also.  She told him the brand size and profile however he was so excited he could not remember what she had told him.  The best suited for me was the Natrelle Inspira SRF 520 cc.  A little sore using ice pack to help with swelling taking my meds for pain and antiodics.  Had a light supper of homemade Taco soup and plenty of water.  Plan on sleeping in recliner tonight and for the next 72 hours.  I get to take a shower tomorrow afternoon can't wait to see them.  Thank you for all your encouraging words and best wishes this means lot so again THANK YOU.  

On a funny note when we arrived for surgery in the parking lot we saw to nurses walking in the building behind us they were rolling a very large suitcase my husband made the commit I bet those are the implants.  As they got in the elevator with us he saw their name tag yes it was my PS nurses he said are u bringing the implants they laughed and said yes we have all different sizes and laughed.  Thank you again for all your well wishes.  

Huggs and Kisses PBB

:):)  ( 520cc) (  520cc ) :):)

Thanks pink butterfly yes a little sore took a shower in medium temperature it felt awesome.  Not as much swelling as I had thought, did a little walking in the house.  Hubby fixed baked BBQ chicken and a baked potato he has been so wonderful

during this procedure; doing extra things he normally doesn't do; he is spoiling me big time. Feeling so blessed

Thank you my Lovely sister in beautiful boobs.  I was extremely sore after surgery but today not as sore.  Took my first warm shower this afternoon it felt so good.  They were not swollen as I had thought they would have been.  But doing well get a lots of rest, drink a lot of water, and eat protein to keep your strength up, finally watch a lot of movies.  Hugs and Kisses

( . ) ( . ) PBB