Are there any bigger-framed ladies out there who have had a BA?

Hello! I'm new here, so apologies if this topic has already been covered before.

I am a bigger girl in frame (163cms, around 80kgs) but unfortunately I have not been blessed with large boobs in addition to my large butt, hips and thighs.  I am a smallish C cup and it's been a really sore point for me for a long time.  I've always wanted to get a BA to re-proportion my figure and give me the generousness in my chest area as I have everywhere else. I have a small waist for my size, and it just kind of gets lost without a large chest to even it all out! I really feel like if I was to do it, my self esteem would skyrocket.  I don't mind being chubby -- I just want to look generous all over.

People have often shut me down when I told them about my desire to have a BA, and told me I shouldn't do it without losing a bunch of weight, as if I lost a lot of weight down the line the large implants would look messed up.  I've been sitting on this for years, and tried to lose weight, but in all honesty I really only fluctuate about 10kgs or so.  Despite being chubby, I am a healthy individual with a totally normal blood pressure and I really feel like the weight I am now (or just a little smaller) is the true me.  I feel like if I keep waiting for this magical time that I'm going to lose a bunch of weight to get a BA, I'm going to be waiting forever.  Or I'll lose the weight, get a smaller cc size, gain the weight again and just be back to square one.... I just want to feel good in the skin I have now, and be happy with who I am and what I look like!

My problem is that I can find very few pictures or reviews of/from larger-framed ladies who have gotten a breast augmentation.  I know they're out there, but I just can't seem to find them! 

I'm wondering if there's any larger-framed ladies (>70kgs) out there who have either consulted with a surgeon or have had a BA and loved it? What were your results like and is there any advice you can give me when choosing size/profiles or surgeons?  I'd love to see any pictures if anyone is willing to share.

Thanks in advance for help anyone can give!

What people don’t understand is you can only go to a certain size with one augmentation. So they’re not going to put a 1200cc implant in you, so when you have a smaller frame it looks massive.

Impossible, won’t happen. That’s the only time you’d have to be worried.

Go the biggest your surgeon is allowing. Don’t look at anything under 550cc, that’s my advice.

If you lost weight there won’t be such a dramatic change to your breasts that it’s an issue. Do your research. Uneducated people are always the first to voice their opinion on something they have no idea about. It’s your body, your choice. 

5 hours ago, misstons said:

What people don’t understand is you can only go to a certain size with one augmentation. So they’re not going to put a 1200cc implant in you, so when you have a smaller frame it looks massive.

Impossible, won’t happen. That’s the only time you’d have to be worried.

Go the biggest your surgeon is allowing. Don’t look at anything under 550cc, that’s my advice.

If you lost weight there won’t be such a dramatic change to your breasts that it’s an issue. Do your research. Uneducated people are always the first to voice their opinion on something they have no idea about. It’s your body, your choice. 

Thanks so much @misstons, I appreciate your advice. You're completely right, people who are uneducated about a topic are often the loudest naysayers.

I've been researching a lot and hoping to book in an initial consult with a surgeon soon and see how big they'll allow to get the best results. From what I had read and before/after pics I've seen, I definitely don't think I want any less that 550cc. I'd love to go closer to 650.

On 05/01/2018 at 5:05 PM, RubyJadeDiamond said:

Hello! I'm new here, so apologies if this topic has already been covered before.

I am a bigger girl in frame (163cms, around 80kgs) but unfortunately I have not been blessed with large boobs in addition to my large butt, hips and thighs.  I am a smallish C cup and it's been a really sore point for me for a long time.  I've always wanted to get a BA to re-proportion my figure and give me the generousness in my chest area as I have everywhere else. I have a small waist for my size, and it just kind of gets lost without a large chest to even it all out! I really feel like if I was to do it, my self esteem would skyrocket.  I don't mind being chubby -- I just want to look generous all over.

People have often shut me down when I told them about my desire to have a BA, and told me I shouldn't do it without losing a bunch of weight, as if I lost a lot of weight down the line the large implants would look messed up.  I've been sitting on this for years, and tried to lose weight, but in all honesty I really only fluctuate about 10kgs or so.  Despite being chubby, I am a healthy individual with a totally normal blood pressure and I really feel like the weight I am now (or just a little smaller) is the true me.  I feel like if I keep waiting for this magical time that I'm going to lose a bunch of weight to get a BA, I'm going to be waiting forever.  Or I'll lose the weight, get a smaller cc size, gain the weight again and just be back to square one.... I just want to feel good in the skin I have now, and be happy with who I am and what I look like!

My problem is that I can find very few pictures or reviews of/from larger-framed ladies who have gotten a breast augmentation.  I know they're out there, but I just can't seem to find them! 

I'm wondering if there's any larger-framed ladies (>70kgs) out there who have either consulted with a surgeon or have had a BA and loved it? What were your results like and is there any advice you can give me when choosing size/profiles or surgeons?  I'd love to see any pictures if anyone is willing to share.

Thanks in advance for help anyone can give!

Hey hun.... do what is best for you, ignore the negative voices... they don't know what they are talking about or what's in your best interests. You want to be a lovely curvy lady with boobs to match - then go for it!!! xo

I had my BA done 2 years ago. I wish I had found this page earlier though.

Im 5"5 and 80kg when I had mine done. I went from a 12B to a 12G with 450cc smooth, round, unders.

The scars have healed up nicely thanks to seeing a plastic surgeon, but at the same time I wish I had researched more and googled my surgeon at the time. I had Dr Stephen Chan, op was 17th December 2005 (Since retired). I chose him due to my sister getting hers done by Chan 5 years earlier and being happy with the result.

The lead up and surgery itself went smoothly, as did the after care up until he retired 4 months post op. I did tell him my concerns that my right breast wasn't dropping and they weren't looking even, but he said it would be fine and it took time to even out. By 6 months post op, I absolutely loved them! Now not so much. My right looks visibly smaller and both pockets don't look like they were done correctly as they look flat in the middle. I'm now saving for a revision.

My suggestion would be to make sure you research, Google, check out forums, Facebook anything you can about a surgeon once you find one you are comfortable with. 

Don't listen to those that are giving you negative feedback. Do what you want to do.

I'm new to this page and haven't yet posted photos etc, but once I do, feel free to check them out. I complain about the BA, but compared to others, mine are really just a minor issue and don't look that bad.. 

12 hours ago, Kels22284 said:

I had my BA done 2 years ago. I wish I had found this page earlier though.

Im 5"5 and 80kg when I had mine done. I went from a 12B to a 12G with 450cc smooth, round, unders.

The scars have healed up nicely thanks to seeing a plastic surgeon, but at the same time I wish I had researched more and googled my surgeon at the time. I had Dr Stephen Chan, op was 17th December 2005 (Since retired). I chose him due to my sister getting hers done by Chan 5 years earlier and being happy with the result.

The lead up and surgery itself went smoothly, as did the after care up until he retired 4 months post op. I did tell him my concerns that my right breast wasn't dropping and they weren't looking even, but he said it would be fine and it took time to even out. By 6 months post op, I absolutely loved them! Now not so much. My right looks visibly smaller and both pockets don't look like they were done correctly as they look flat in the middle. I'm now saving for a revision.

My suggestion would be to make sure you research, Google, check out forums, Facebook anything you can about a surgeon once you find one you are comfortable with. 

Don't listen to those that are giving you negative feedback. Do what you want to do.

I'm new to this page and haven't yet posted photos etc, but once I do, feel free to check them out. I complain about the BA, but compared to others, mine are really just a minor issue and don't look that bad.. 

Thanks for your advice @Kels22284! I've been doing a lot of research on and off for around 6 or 7 years, but I've been intensely researching surgeons for the last couple of months.  I've just booked a consultation with Dr Richard Rahdon on 29th January.  I love that he has a very extensive before and after gallery on his page (including a couple of bigger girls), and everyone seems to have nothing but good things to say about him and their results.  We'll have to see!

1 minute ago, Kismet said:

If you are happy with your weight go for it !! dont wait to lose it .go see what size Richard suggests, when are you seeing him? 

I've got a consultation booked on 29th January, though they're going to call me if anything sooner comes up (I live locally so it's no issue for me to go sooner).  I'm looking forward to meeting him and seeing what he thinks.  I've read and heard nothing but good things about him, so I'm hopeful he'll be the right surgeon for me and able to give me something close to what I want!