Hi, Im back!

So, I told you guys last time that I decided to go to ID for my surgery.

After my consultation, I went back home and talked to my friends and family. Everyone didn’t really understand me that I want to get the surgery so bad but they supported me until I finish my surgery.

I arrived Korea 7th of May since my surgery was scheduled to 8th Monday. The online consultant who is called Jessica was really helpful from arranging car from the airport and the hotel.

They arranged ‘The riverside hotel’ which is located in Gangnam area. It is kind of far to walk after surgery but the hotel had shuttle bus for ID Hospital patients. 

On Monday, I went to the hospital for surgery. They asked me to come 3 hours before the surgery schedule so that I can prepare surgery. First thing I did was examination. They took my blood and take x-rays, CT for face. Compared to last visit, waiting time wasn’t that long because that was really early morning.

After that, I went to consultation room to ‘design’ my face. Literally the doctor draws some random thing on my face with marker. Honestly I was worrying the marker more than surgery like what if that doesn’t go for few days or weeks lol. (Fortunately, that gone 1 week after surgery)

I went to operation room and I don’t remember anything after anesthesia. Nurses and English translator woke me up from the recovery room. I had head band on my head and I couldn’t feel anything. It’s more like sleepy feeling than hurting.

I wanted to drink water so bad but they didn’t let me! For some kind of anesthesia gas, I had to stay awake for 6 hours. I can’t even forget. I was dying because of water. My throat hurts and mouth is dry, total disaster.

But after 6~8 hours, I felt much better. Mouth is kind of annoyed (stitches) but I finally felt safe.

I went back to hotel the next day after seeing doctor. He told me the surgery went well, and I will see him for next check-up.

Every day I felt so good. I could feel that I’m recovering. Swelling was so bad the next day. I couldn’t even put my headband on properly.

BTW, I had to go to hospital 3 times. 2 times to see doctor and swelling cares and swelling cares only too. THAT swelling care felt so good. I tried to stay awake so that I know what they are doing but the laser, massage, and everything were so soft and comfortable so I couldn’t resistant myself falling asleep. Stitches removed 14 days after surgery. Sometimes I touched inside of mouth really gently with tongue even though they told me not to do. Anyways, they told me not to touch it cause it could be change the shape of stitch area.

It’s been 8 months since I got surgery. So far so good!

People kept saying, I changed a lot but can’t really tell why. I just told them I lost my weight. (And people believe which is really awesome) I usually didn’t believe before and after photos but it is amazing. I can give you all information if you guys want to know anything.

This is the basic information that you guys might want to know.

Me : 160 / 53, 27y/o, Asian, never had surgery

Hospital : ID Hospital (in S. Korea)

Doctor’s name : Dr. Kwon Jae hyeon

Cost : First price was V Line Surgery 10,000,000 Korean Won, Cheekbone reduction 7,000,000 Korean Won, but I paid 13,600,000 Korean Won with discount (which is about 16,200 AUD)

Side note : the online consultant is SOOOOOOOOO nice. She is the one of reason why I chose the hospital..

image.png.bd9dc7676d53a6b3eadbe05bbe91a450.pngimage.png.4a69b32ec64b40edea16f33e484dd432.png

Before / after (now)

On 1/9/2018 at 7:53 PM, Jessica Jones said:

Hi, Im back!

So, I told you guys last time that I decided to go to ID for my surgery.

After my consultation, I went back home and talked to my friends and family. Everyone didn’t really understand me that I want to get the surgery so bad but they supported me until I finish my surgery.

I arrived Korea 7th of May since my surgery was scheduled to 8th Monday. The online consultant who is called Jessica was really helpful from arranging car from the airport and the hotel.

They arranged ‘The riverside hotel’ which is located in Gangnam area. It is kind of far to walk after surgery but the hotel had shuttle bus for ID Hospital patients. 

On Monday, I went to the hospital for surgery. They asked me to come 3 hours before the surgery schedule so that I can prepare surgery. First thing I did was examination. They took my blood and take x-rays, CT for face. Compared to last visit, waiting time wasn’t that long because that was really early morning.

After that, I went to consultation room to ‘design’ my face. Literally the doctor draws some random thing on my face with marker. Honestly I was worrying the marker more than surgery like what if that doesn’t go for few days or weeks lol. (Fortunately, that gone 1 week after surgery)

I went to operation room and I don’t remember anything after anesthesia. Nurses and English translator woke me up from the recovery room. I had head band on my head and I couldn’t feel anything. It’s more like sleepy feeling than hurting.

I wanted to drink water so bad but they didn’t let me! For some kind of anesthesia gas, I had to stay awake for 6 hours. I can’t even forget. I was dying because of water. My throat hurts and mouth is dry, total disaster.

But after 6~8 hours, I felt much better. Mouth is kind of annoyed (stitches) but I finally felt safe.

I went back to hotel the next day after seeing doctor. He told me the surgery went well, and I will see him for next check-up.

Every day I felt so good. I could feel that I’m recovering. Swelling was so bad the next day. I couldn’t even put my headband on properly.

BTW, I had to go to hospital 3 times. 2 times to see doctor and swelling cares and swelling cares only too. THAT swelling care felt so good. I tried to stay awake so that I know what they are doing but the laser, massage, and everything were so soft and comfortable so I couldn’t resistant myself falling asleep. Stitches removed 14 days after surgery. Sometimes I touched inside of mouth really gently with tongue even though they told me not to do. Anyways, they told me not to touch it cause it could be change the shape of stitch area.

It’s been 8 months since I got surgery. So far so good!

People kept saying, I changed a lot but can’t really tell why. I just told them I lost my weight. (And people believe which is really awesome) I usually didn’t believe before and after photos but it is amazing. I can give you all information if you guys want to know anything.

This is the basic information that you guys might want to know.

Me : 160 / 53, 27y/o, Asian, never had surgery

Hospital : ID Hospital (in S. Korea)

Doctor’s name : Dr. Kwon Jae hyeon

Cost : First price was V Line Surgery 10,000,000 Korean Won, Cheekbone reduction 7,000,000 Korean Won, but I paid 13,600,000 Korean Won with discount (which is about 16,200 AUD)

Side note : the online consultant is SOOOOOOOOO nice. She is the one of reason why I chose the hospital..

image.png.bd9dc7676d53a6b3eadbe05bbe91a450.pngimage.png.4a69b32ec64b40edea16f33e484dd432.png

Before / after (now)

WOW thank you so much for sharing this - you look absolutely amazing