I want to radically change the shape of my face, it's a slightly asian type with wide lower jaws and wide low cheekbones, more like trapezoidal. The line from the upper cheekbones to the corners of the jaw is almost straight, so in general, my face is quite wide and I want to reduce cheekbones and give a more rhomboid shape. Can anyone offer advice, where can I apply with my issue? Which clinic is better?

I don't think its possible to change the shape of the face too dramatically but there are procedures like a zygoma reduction or jaw reductions that improve the symmetry and give the face a smaller look. I got zygoma reduction at cinderella plastic surgery in March 2016 but it didn't' go too well. I advise you to carefully analyze everything that you would like to change in yourself first and find very qualified doctor with good experience as the operation is quite complex and serious. Being not satisfied with the result after my first surgery, I had to revise it and in November last year I decided on the second operation. Now I'm very pleased with the result. For the second time I was already experienced, reviewed many reviews and visited several clinics and eventually stopped the choice on Regen. The only thing I regret about is that I didn't go there for the first surgery.

On 1/12/2018 at 10:24 AM, curtizanial said:

I don't think its possible to change the shape of the face too dramatically but there are procedures like a zygoma reduction or jaw reductions that improve the symmetry and give the face a smaller look. I got zygoma reduction at cinderella plastic surgery in March 2016 but it didn't' go too well. I advise you to carefully analyze everything that you would like to change in yourself first and find very qualified doctor with good experience as the operation is quite complex and serious. Being not satisfied with the result after my first surgery, I had to revise it and in November last year I decided on the second operation. Now I'm very pleased with the result. For the second time I was already experienced, reviewed many reviews and visited several clinics and eventually stopped the choice on Regen. The only thing I regret about is that I didn't go there for the first surgery.

Thank you for sharing but can you share some before and after pics? I would really like to see whether it worth it or not. 

37 minutes ago, AliciaMilano said:

Thank you for sharing but can you share some before and after pics? I would really like to see whether it worth it or not. 

Yes of course, here are my photos. All my family members and friends were also against and it only got worse after the first operation. For me the whole process was rather painful, as I had to lie under the knife twice, so first think carefully about which clinic you want to go, and most importantly to which doctor. Regen has a huge number of positive reviews on various forums and also Dr. Oh is quite famous for facial contouring. I learned that he gave presentations at overseas lectures with famous surgeons from all over the world. He seemed like someone who is well -known for facial contouring.Anyhow I did not take that into account before, just listened to my friend who got her eyes job done in Cinderella. Before, I thought that any plastic surgeon can perform any plastic surgery and now I know, I was wrong. Operation on the eyes is one of the simplest, but the zygoma is much more serious and complicated.

5a5bfa905f7d3_1.Before1.thumb.jpg.2e5e58bd4e5fd26b8755fde9d0c8d2a2.jpg5a5bfaa09fe24_2.Before2.thumb.jpg.49342bdd314a5b9ef4904a941b3c4f28.jpg5a5bfaaa4a116_3.After1month.thumb.jpg.824f768e829e677ae49fd5fc60ce3a2a.jpg5a5bfab7c45e7_4.After7months.thumb.jpg.87aad694546ee82f37922633e88acc26.jpg

20 minutes ago, curtizanial said:

Yes of course, here are my photos. All my family members and friends were also against and it only got worse after the first operation. For me the whole process was rather painful, as I had to lie under the knife twice, so first think carefully about which clinic you want to go, and most importantly to which doctor. Regen has a huge number of positive reviews on various forums and also Dr. Oh is quite famous for facial contouring. I learned that he gave presentations at overseas lectures with famous surgeons from all over the world. He seemed like someone who is well -known for facial contouring.Anyhow I did not take that into account before, just listened to my friend who got her eyes job done in Cinderella. Before, I thought that any plastic surgeon can perform any plastic surgery and now I know, I was wrong. Operation on the eyes is one of the simplest, but the zygoma is much more serious and complicated.

5a5bfa905f7d3_1.Before1.thumb.jpg.2e5e58bd4e5fd26b8755fde9d0c8d2a2.jpg5a5bfaa09fe24_2.Before2.thumb.jpg.49342bdd314a5b9ef4904a941b3c4f28.jpg5a5bfaaa4a116_3.After1month.thumb.jpg.824f768e829e677ae49fd5fc60ce3a2a.jpg5a5bfab7c45e7_4.After7months.thumb.jpg.87aad694546ee82f37922633e88acc26.jpg

Facial contouring is quite common in Seoul and many say the rehabilitation period is 3 to 4 weeks. How were you able to recover that fast?

20 minutes ago, AliciaMilano said:

Facial contouring is quite common in Seoul and many say the rehabilitation period is 3 to 4 weeks. How were you able to recover that fast?

That's true, but after the first operation I had some complications and I had to stay in Seoul for almost 6 weeks. When I underwent my 2 operation in Regen all the stitches were removed already on the 14th day and in the clinic I had to stay only one day. Actually I could have gone to the hotel if I really wanted to since staying at the hospital is only required if necessary. But I decided to stay a day because I didn't want to have any type of freak out.Perhaps the after care also plays its role, for me it was royal, a chic recovery room with all the necessary things, nurses checked my condition quite often and the assistant was always in touch and after 2.5 weeks I already returned home.

22 minutes ago, curtizanial said:

That's true, but after the first operation I had some complications and I had to stay in Seoul for almost 6 weeks. When I underwent my 2 operation in Regen all the stitches were removed already on the 14th day and in the clinic I had to stay only one day. Actually I could have gone to the hotel if I really wanted to since staying at the hospital is only required if necessary. But I decided to stay a day because I didn't want to have any type of freak out.Perhaps the after care also plays its role, for me it was royal, a chic recovery room with all the necessary things, nurses checked my condition quite often and the assistant was always in touch and after 2.5 weeks I already returned home.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.