Jump to content

Finally it happened to me!


Recommended Posts

So it happened ladies! After 4 years of searching, wishing, hoping, tears, cancellations and 25billiom boobie pics I finally had my surgery yesterday. I feel pretty good. No pain at all because I’m around the clock on my meds to avoid break through pain. I will try slow it down tomorrow. I can’t see anything yet because all bandaged up tight but Got photos from theatre. So happy right now! 

STATS

168cm (5”6)

66kg (145.5lbs)

BWD 14.5

500HP Mentor Smooth Round 

Dual Plane

477F0686-FB82-4481-8A0D-BF4EBAE0174F.jpeg

36D24C55-AE73-4B37-B244-3844FD66C3DB.jpeg

A190CC08-6676-4BCC-852F-6CE40A69F5EE.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks ladies. Still can’t believevthis happened. Not in much pain just tight and stiff and so so so tired. Staying on top of my medsxaround the clock at the moment. I’m all bandaged up and can’t see s thing till Friday when I have my post op appointment and get my bra and can shower! I’ll take pics then :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jinx369 said:

Thanks ladies. Still can’t believevthis happened. Not in much pain just tight and stiff and so so so tired. Staying on top of my medsxaround the clock at the moment. I’m all bandaged up and can’t see s thing till Friday when I have my post op appointment and get my bra and can shower! I’ll take pics then :) 

Only two more days and you’ll be unwrapping your present ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Lovely jinx369 you look fantastic so glad you are doing well,  like you I am resting up also.  So glad your meds are working out   it is extremely hard sometimes to just set around but this is something we must do for the healing process to run its course.  My prayers are with you again you look stunning.  Please remember me I had my revision on January 17, 2018  doing well just sore Hugs and Kisses

( . ) ( . )  PBB

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Pepper9 said:

Wow. Haven’t been on here for ages so just catching up but saw you posted pics! So glad you finally got there and they look awesome!! Who did your surgery in the end?? Congratulations!!! 

Thanks pepper! Im so so so happy ???????? I had them done by the fabulous Dr Eddie Cheng from AR plastic surgery in Brisbane. He is truly amazing and such professional and caring staff. They think of every detail in their office. But yes back to the boobies. I love them lol can’t wait for the coming changes with D&F!

now @Pepper9how are you! How have yours come along? I hope you still love them xx

Just some more pics POD5. And a close up in my dress from movie and dinner date night with hubby on POD4! Feeling good. A little sore today though. I think it’s just healing pain.  

C9F687EF-E799-4EC8-9078-068F3B11CFA1.jpeg

910234E2-6850-48F6-BC4F-E8FBC67497B1.jpeg

EE76DF86-1470-4BEF-9FF4-3CC2E3353259.jpeg

CD8C3F82-5650-49FD-8600-A62D3B028012.jpeg

20306E89-C7ED-45D5-A33C-18CA7FF6FAB4.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations - Whoo hoo look at you!! 

You made it! ....wow nice new additions "Whitney (l) and Britney (r)" you have there,  they are looking fabulous for day1 to day5.

Keep resting, you know the drill by now and enjoy your own journey of healing. 

You got to be smiling as they are Just Perfect Jinx369 !!

 

Thanks for sharing with us all.  XX

Lovely 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lovely said:

Congratulations - Whoo hoo look at you!! 

You made it! ....wow nice new additions "Whitney (l) and Britney (r)" you have there,  they are looking fabulous for day1 to day5.

Keep resting, you know the drill by now and enjoy your own journey of healing. 

You got to be smiling as they are Just Perfect Jinx369 !!

 

Thanks for sharing with us all.  XX

Lovely 

 

Thankyou hun! I’m just so happy. It’s been such s long journey and I truly thought it would never come to fruition but here I am with boobies! Just love the size so much xx

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 17/01/2018 at 3:29 AM, jinx369 said:

So it happened ladies! After 4 years of searching, wishing, hoping, tears, cancellations and 25billiom boobie pics I finally had my surgery yesterday. I feel pretty good. No pain at all because I’m around the clock on my meds to avoid break through pain. I will try slow it down tomorrow. I can’t see anything yet because all bandaged up tight but Got photos from theatre. So happy right now! 

STATS

168cm (5”6)

66kg (145.5lbs)

BWD 14.5

500HP Mentor Smooth Round 

Dual Plane

477F0686-FB82-4481-8A0D-BF4EBAE0174F.jpeg

36D24C55-AE73-4B37-B244-3844FD66C3DB.jpeg

A190CC08-6676-4BCC-852F-6CE40A69F5EE.jpeg

Gosh amazing! And you have actual surgery photos that’s so cool! How do they look now?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...