help- can a nose job help me?

My nose side profile has knocked my confidence for a long time. Please see attached pics (one of side, one of front). I've cut out most of my face to hide my identity online. -_-

The strange thing is I look fine from the front, but awful from the side. I don't want to change my frontal appearance, but don't know how to avoid it. I can't have the septum raised because my nose would be too far from my mouth.. and I can't have the nostril filled in because there's no skin to fill it in with.

My questions are:

1. I've seen many bad nose surgeries, and my nose isn't as simple as most so I'm afraid of making it worse. Can anyone recommend a specific technique or procedure that would work on my nose?
2. What is the budget I should be expecting?
3. Can anyone recommend a surgeon they've had personal good experience with doing this specific procedure?

Thanks  :)

side not good (on both sides):
side2.png

front is ok:
front2.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think this could be improved , yes. Better consult a good surgeon to check you out. One of the most important steps in assuring a satisfactory rhinoplasty outcome is selecting the right surgeon. Since rhinoplasty ranks among the most challenging of all cosmetic procedures, at a bare minimum you should find a surgeon with genuine rhinoplasty expertise, considerable rhinoplasty experience, and a resume of consistently favorable results. it has been a far better experience than I'd imagined. I've found Dr. Rino Lorenzo and I'm very happy with my result. It been almost a year of post op and I'm already satisfied with the development.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/19/2018 at 2:02 PM, knightworker said:

My nose side profile has knocked my confidence for a long time. Please see attached pics (one of side, one of front). I've cut out most of my face to hide my identity online. -_-

The strange thing is I look fine from the front, but awful from the side. I don't want to change my frontal appearance, but don't know how to avoid it. I can't have the septum raised because my nose would be too far from my mouth.. and I can't have the nostril filled in because there's no skin to fill it in with.

My questions are:

1. I've seen many bad nose surgeries, and my nose isn't as simple as most so I'm afraid of making it worse. Can anyone recommend a specific technique or procedure that would work on my nose?
2. What is the budget I should be expecting?
3. Can anyone recommend a surgeon they've had personal good experience with doing this specific procedure?

Thanks  

side not good (on both sides):
side2.png

front is ok:
front2.jpg

I think you have a lot of nostril showing on you're the side profile, I think you may be a good candidate for alarplasty in saying that I don't think you're front profile will change dramatically just minimal changes.  This all goes to the skill of the surgeon yo elect to perform you're rhinoplasty.   Where are you based so members can suggest surgeons? 

• 5 weeks later...

There are various reasons why individuals opt for this procedure. Some are unhappy with the nose with which they were born or the way aging has changed their nose. For others, an injury may have distorted the nose and in many, there is the additional goal of improving breathing. As the nose occupies a central position on the face, the size and shape of the nose has a great impact on an individualís appearance. Rhinoplasty is only as safe as the surgeon whom you most carefully choose to perform the procedure. In the proper hands, the procedure is very safe. So choose your surgeon carefully. When I had mine in Manila, I knew my doctor, Dr Rino Lorenzo is the right choice as he is well experienced in doing nose job surgery. 

Hi knightworker,

I agree with @cosmetic in that there does appear to be a lot of nostril showing. It may be a good idea to look into alarplasty. Also, the possibility of using filler in the cartilage at the tip of the nose, where it is quite flat at the front, to help balance out the bridge. This shouldn't affect your frontal appearance too much. Filler can be temporary or permanent, so it is a good option if you want to do a 'test-run' of your results before making them permanent. 

Obviously, it is best to get the opinion of a qualified surgeon! Filler does carry risks too along with traditional rhinoplasty so be sure to research those before going ahead. Just some ideas to look into :)

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty/health/a21787/filler-nose-job-facts/

Capture.PNG

• 1 month later...