3dpo and in consent pain any advice

Hi all I'm 3 days post op and I've been in nothing but pain since my op I feel like I'm hitting rock bottom my back hurts so bad I can never get comfy pain killers havn'tbeen working and now they are just making me throw up I don't no what to do the pain isn' like a discomfortit' a really back pain my left boob is even worse it stings and feels like it being stabbed I've had 375cc in my left and 350cc in my right any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you x

I would contact your surgeon. I am unfortunately a vomiter after any surgery I have had. For my BA, my surgeon ensured he gave me anti-nausea tablets in case I vomited. I still threw up but the tablets did help. Your surgeon may have to change the type of painkillers you are taking. I know when I vomit at any time my chest and back hurts......so with a BA it would even be worse. x

I agree with pink butterfly i would call yoyr sergeon to see if he can change your pain meds and give you something to help with the nausea and vomiting, i know its pretty hot at the moment but have you tried a heat pack for your back and if your sleeping proped up still try putting a pillow under your knees to take pressure of your back while you sleep.

Sorry to hear your not recovering so well and hope it gets better soon.

Sorry to hear you are in so much pain. Did you get anti inflammatories? If so, those with panadol may help and be less likely to make you sick.

Try an ice pack gently on your boobs to help numb the pain and bring down the swelling.

It will get better, I promise you.

And defs get a pillow under your knees like @Wanting boobs suggested that will definitely ease the back pain

Hi Lovely TL so sorry to hear you are in so much pain.  I to am only 4 days PO I to have had sharp pains in my right breast also I can definitely relate to to how you are feeling.  Are you sleeping in a recliner or propping yourself up with at least 3 pillows.  My meds seem to be working well today will be the first day I have taken nausea meds.  My PS told me I could take in additions to pain med Ibuprofen.  I use icepack on my breast, you can also place them on your back to help alleviate pain.  The surgical bed are not the most comfy even though we aren't on them that long during surgery.  My hubby uses a product called BIO FREEZE when he over does it sometimes you just rub it on.  I pray you will begin feeling better.  Remember you are not going through this alone there are some awesome ladies on this site that are going or have gone through the same procedure and recovery.  Be strong it will pass it will be worth it.  I would love to be your friend another sister in BOOBS

Hugs, Kisses, & Prayers for you and your ( . )( . )

PBB

Thank you so much for the replies I've been using ice packs make shift one as I did ordered some but they still havn't arrived in going to the doctors tomorrow to see if they can give me any different pain meds I've been trying to drink as much as possible I will defo try the pillow under my legs tonight also I was sleep in a recliner Chair but I slept in my bed last night and it was so much more comfy xx

1 hour ago, Tiffanylorraine said:

Thank you so much for the replies I've been using ice packs make shift one as I did ordered some but they still havn't arrived in going to the doctors tomorrow to see if they can give me any different pain meds I've been trying to drink as much as possible I will defo try the pillow under my legs tonight also I was sleep in a recliner Chair but I slept in my bed last night and it was so much more comfy xx

Hey hun... makeshift ice packs are awesome - frozen peas work a treat :) 

Glad to hear you got a better night's sleep last night, getting a good sleep will help a lot. You'll find the pain will begin to ease off over the next few days, especially as the swelling goes down. 

We're here if you need us :) xo

Hope your feeling better. I was in a fair bit of pain day 3 or 4 of my revision. I had a lift also and switched from overs to partial unders (dual plane). 

When I took the surgical bra off to shower omg will never forget that. Just remember it will get better. Every surgery is different too. First c section - agony and first time getting out of bed took 2 midwives and hubby to help me. Second c section I got out of bed alone (with my midwife next to me) and felt zero pain. 

Hopefully you're feeling a bit better today. 

Lovely Cupcake85 Enjoy reading your post.  I am a proud mom that had two sons by C Section.  The first was much worse than the second.  I told the Dr. why he just don't put a sipper in he laughed and said that a great idea do you want to be the first one, I said no way.  How long did you wear a surgical bra?  I go to PS for PO this Thursday.  Looking so forward to be able to get in soaker tub.  In your photo you look amazing.  What is your cup size now? 

Hugs & Kisses

( . )( . ) PBB