Sign in to follow this  
TommysGirl

Revision of a Dr Miroshnik BA.

Hi guys, 

had my BA in May 2016. Had very deflated D cups from losing a tonne of weight. I had 490cc anatomical unders put in. I didn’t have a lift because my dr thought the size would fill out my loose skin, however, they are still a bit small & my boobs look saggy. I’m wanting to have a revision and go bigger, but he has said 550cc I think is the biggest I can go in this implant. Is it worth it? I’m 5’2” and 50kgs, and my boobs currently don’t feel that big, so I’m happy to go bigger but I’d there 650cc or is there a gap between 500 & 700 or are there implants that size in anatomicals?

you most certainly can go bigger - Mentor implants go up to 800cc

Is there a reason you cant go bigger then 550cc if you want? 
The rule of thumb is 150cc up or down to notice a difference in cup size.
A patient on here recently had 490cc and upsized to 600cc and she can still wear the same size bra

I doubt he feels comfortable going bigger then 550 I’ve never seen him do any larger implants. I highly recommend dr Eddy Dona in Sydney, even for a consult and second opinion. I revised from 550 to 800cc and honestly not even a massive change in size. You absolutely should look at a minimum of 150cc to see a difference and dr Dona does loads of larger sizes so would give you some honest feedback. Good luck 

I was going to see dr Tavakoli but ended up choosing dr Miroshnik. My follow up appointments felt like he was just trying to brush my concerns under the rug. I’m really not happy & hope to go up in size rather than have a lift if possible but I think I’ll have to book in to see other drs & get their advice to compare!

I feel sometimes like there are no decent breast surgeons in Oz.  I had my BA with someone in Melbourne who is supposed to be the best, and he just didn't listen to what I wanted and gave me unnatural results.  It feels like we are so far behind here sometimes.